Trump is Right About the Judge – He should Step Down

The judge has done nothing, nor is there anything about the judge that even hints impropriety. Donnie wants him removed because he doesn't agree with his opinions. It is typical of a Wannabe Dictator / King.

You are so full of crap it isn't believable.

He has a record of judgements in favor of ILLEGALS!

Don't believe it. Get off your butt and check it out for yourself - if you're able to do so.

I guess you missed the part where that judge had to go into hiding for a while with his family because he convicted a member of the Mexican drug cartels.
Which Mexican drug cartel's side did he take?

The judge has done nothing, nor is there anything about the judge that even hints impropriety. Donnie wants him removed because he doesn't agree with his opinions. It is typical of a Wannabe Dictator / King.

You are so full of crap it isn't believable.

He has a record of judgements in favor of ILLEGALS!

Don't believe it. Get off your butt and check it out for yourself - if you're able to do so.

I guess you missed the part where that judge had to go into hiding for a while with his family because he convicted a member of the Mexican drug cartels.
Which Mexican drug cartel's side did he take?

You are as clueless as your presumptive nominee...

Latino judge attacked by Trump battled Mexican drug cartels as federal prosecutor

Latino judge attacked by Trump battled Mexican drug cartels as federal prosecutor

So what? Did Trump call him a drug dealer?

Trump said that his judgement in the fake college case would be biased because he's Hispanic and Trump wants to build a wall to keep out the illegals.

Trump insinuated that he was related to illegals.

Only trouble is, the judge was born in the US to LEGAL immigrant parents, so no, there is no conflict of interest.

So what? Did Trump call him a drug dealer?

Trump said that his judgement in the fake college case would be biased because he's Hispanic and Trump wants to build a wall to keep out the illegals.

Trump insinuated that he was related to illegals.

Only trouble is, the judge was born in the US to LEGAL immigrant parents, so no, there is no conflict of interest.

And you so easily ignore his membership in la Raza and affiliated groups?

An interesting essay which points out something nobody is reporting on – The Code of Conduct for United States Judges.

Canon 2: A Judge Should Avoid Impropriety and the Appearance of Impropriety in All Activities.”

It isn’t necessary that the judge is actually behaving with impropriety. It is sufficient that his conduct appears improper, something that impairs confidence in the judiciary as a whole, regardless of the judge’s actual motives and conduct:

The article then gives the entire canon which indeed indicates that the judge should recuse himself from the case.

Full story @ Trump and the judge — and many of you are going to hate me, but I’m going to say it anyway

The Judge's conduct doesn't actually "appear improper", though. Only his name.
And his Illegal Alien Parents.
And his membership in a group that uses the racist term la raza in it's name.
oh and the membership in the group that helps provide illegals with lawyers and shit.

Ya da ya da ya da....but no one has given any good reason he cannot hear Donnie, the slug's, Fraud case. But keep trying.

I love the smell of desperation...

Forum List

Back