Trump is right. The TV Networks have a history of giving debate questions in advance to their candidate.

StatesRightsForever

Platinum Member
May 1, 2024
Donna Brazile gave the debate questions to hillary in the 2016 democrat primary!! And Donna is still on national tv which means the tv networks approve of what she did.

sep12 2024 It's a fair question. Why? Because it’s happened before. To tee this up, let’s not forget that Donna Brazile gave the Clinton campaign the questions before the CNN debate:
Brazile wrote in an essay for Time magazine that she shared potential topics for a CNN town hall with the Clinton campaign in her role as a Democratic operative and the DNC vice chair.

“My job was to make all our Democratic candidates look good, and I worked closely with both campaigns to make that happen,” she wrote. “But sending those emails was a mistake I will forever regret.” WikiLeaks posted emails from Brazile to the Clinton campaign that tipped it off that a woman from Flint, Michigan, would ask Clinton about the situation there for a town hall. Brazile also told the campaign that Clinton would be asked about the death penalty at a separate town hall.

It was at least noticable that they gave Trump more time with his answers. Kamals didn't object to getting 6 minutes less, because she could see that Trump was just digging his hole deeper.

Trump was humiliated but he isn't aware. He's probably going to have to win by cheating. Let's hope so! Ending the war against Russia is all that matters, before it blows up in a nuclear holocaust!

If only somewhere along the line someone were to have had the idea of an independent Presidential Debate Commission so that the networks didn't have to sponsor debates.
Oh... Wait.

WW

The questions didn't make him act like an unhinged buffoon. As usual. He did that all by himself. As usual.
I see you're still enamored by the delivery of a message over actual facts. Kamala said nothing and lied, albeit in a more polished manner. In typical Trump fashion, he missed opportunities to call her out and rambled, but reality and facts were on his side.

Forum List

Back