Trump Is Sued in Death of Capitol Police Officer After Jan. 6

You should change your forum name to Projectionist; since, Moron, it was you who dodged.

I looked at your list. I'm ready to go through it with you but you can't answer. Starting with the very first item in your list...

An anonymous email sent to the Justice Department criminal division and Arizona legislature alleged that in Pima County, 35,000 votes were fraudulently embedded in advance of the election on behalf of each Democratic candidate at the local and federal level.

... where's your proof 35,000 votes were actually embedded in advance of the election...?
Again, you're DODGING the WHOLE list of hundreds of frauds, and also DODGING my questions in post # 355. As for the first item in my list, I didn't say I coudn't answer it, and you didn't post the whole quote. Read the whole list and come back, but right now, you still have to answer post 355. Are you running away from that ?

They should sue Pelosi, McConnell, and Ray Epps. Pelosi turned down the National Guard. This is all about greed and it should be dismissed.

WASHINGTON — The longtime partner of a Capitol Police officer who died after the Jan. 6 attack sued former President Donald J. Trump and two Capitol rioters on Thursday, arguing that his death was a “direct and foreseeable consequence” of their roles in the mob violence that day.

The suit, filed in Federal District Court for the District of Columbia just before the second anniversary of the attack, seeks at least $10 million in damages each from Mr. Trump and two men accused of assaulting the officer, Brian D. Sicknick, with chemical spray on Jan. 6, George Tanios and Julian Elie Khater. Mr. Khater pleaded guilty in the assault, and Mr. Tanios pleaded guilty to misdemeanor charges.

“The horrific events of Jan. 6, 2021, including Officer Sicknick’s tragic, wrongful death, were a direct and foreseeable consequence of the defendants’ unlawful actions,” the suit said, adding that “the defendants are responsible for the injury and destruction that followed.”

Officer Sicknick died the day after the attack, but the Washington medical examiner ruled that it was from natural causes — multiple strokes that occurred hours after the mob confrontation — and prosecutors shied away from linking his death to the assault. But the medical examiner also said that “all that transpired played a role in his condition,” and the Capitol Police consider his death a “line of duty” fatality.

Ridiculous.

Trump had no part in his death.

He was not murdered.

If anyone should be sued it should be Pelosi, Schumer, Raskin, etc... for not preventing J6, which they could have done.

Ridiculous.

Trump had no part in his death.

He was not murdered.

If anyone should be sued it should be Pelosi, Schumer, Raskin, etc... for not preventing J6, which they could have done.
Simple.

A stroke is not caused by stress. Yes, I know, there are websites that say it can be but there are also websites that say if you have a headache it is likely brain cancer.

The man had a stroke as a result of plaque in his blood flow conduits. End of conversation

On the preventive note. The one person who could have prevented January 6th was Trump.

You mean like Schumer did when he told Kavanaugh and Gorsuch that they will pay the price?
You mean like that?

Trump says peacefully let your voices be heard at the steps of the capitol and that is worse than Schumer telling life long appointees that they will pay the price?

Curious....what price can a lifelong appointee pay besides assassination or harm to his/her family and property?

ANy ideas?

You realize the "steps of the Capitol" were off limits to Trump's thugs that day, right? Police setup a perimeter around the grounds of the Capitol to keep people out.

On the preventive note. The one person who could have prevented January 6th was Trump.
And Obama could have prevented Benghazi. And Bush could have prevented 9-11.

But its all about the evil, toxic, orange man Trump!

We get it.

Again, you're DODGING the WHOLE list of hundreds of frauds, and also DODGING my questions in post # 355. As for the first item in my list, I didn't say I coudn't answer it, and you didn't post the whole quote. Read the whole list and come back, but right now, you still have to answer post 355. Are you running away from that ?

LOL

I'm not dodging anything Gramps. I told you I'm ready to go through the list with you. I'm starting with the very first one you posted but you can't answer it. And yes, it's "can't." If you could, you would. You don't because you can't.

And why should I move onto the second one when you already proved what you posted is bullshit?

You realize the "steps of the Capitol" were off limits to Trump's thugs that day, right? Police setup a perimeter around the grounds of the Capitol to keep people out.
And they stormed it anyway. Like they did in Portland...like they did in NYC (occupy).

But TRUMP....bad evil toxic Orange man TRUMP.

He beat Hillary. That in itself was worthy of impeachment.

Trump, I tell you. TRUMP!

... Schumer telling life long appointees that they will pay the price?

Curious....what price can a lifelong appointee pay besides assassination or harm to his/her family and property?

ANy ideas?

What starts with "I", and ends with "mpeach", and is a constructional power of congress.

And Obama could have prevented Benghazi. And Bush could have prevented 9-11.

But its all about the evil, toxic, orange man Trump!

We get it.

Obama neither invited terrorists to Benghazi nor inspired them to attack by filling their heads with lies.

Bush neither invited terrorists to the northeast U.S. nor inspired them to attack by filling their heads with lies.

Trump did both in terms of the Capitol and lies about election fraud.

Obama neither invited terrorists to Benghazi nor inspired them to attack by filling their heads with lies.

Bush neither invited terrorists to the northeast U.S. nor inspired them to attack by filling their heads with lies.

Trump did both in terms of the Capitol and lies about election fraud.
Sorry.

Cant respond to a post that is completely untrue.

I am done with your childish behaviour.

Cya

Yeah, by telling his supporters >> "I know everyone here will soon be marching over to the capital building, to peacefully & patriotically, make your voices heard.."
Oh wait a minute, that's EXACTLY what he DID say >>>

Not false. All Trump had to do was tweet to those fuckers to get out of the Capitol the moment they broke in. They would have listened to him.
So you have no idea how a presidents SS detail works.

The minute things erupted he was brought to an undisclosed bunker. All devices are turned off so cell towers will not disclose that location.

You are totally clueless and engaging in a debate that makes it so clear you are clueless.

Yeah, by telling his supporters >> "I know everyone here will soon be marching over to the capital building, to peacefully & patriotically, make your voices heard.."
Oh wait a minute, that's EXACTLY what he DID say >>>

And they did march peacefully TO the Capitol. It was once they got there that all hell broke loose.

Forum List

Back