Trump is taking hydroxychloroquine !

and hes been taking it along with zink for nearly 2 weeks ! he just announced this during the news conference today ! he says he was prescribed the drug by the WH doctor and not only is he taking it many many front line workers and doctors are taking it and prescribing the drug to patients with good results ! if it comes out that this drug is an effective treatment for covid 19 and also a preventative from catching the virus dem governors with high death tolls that blocked the drugs being prescribed to patients will have a lot to answer for ! now the POTUS also said that its for healthy people in the early stages of the virus not those close to death or with severe underlying conditions . he aid he is also taking the drug in a low dose .

He probably got the "zink" and hydroxy off of Alex Jones website...:)
I mean, the guy sells everything else.

I'm sorry, what were we talking about that was political about this?
Hint, it may be effective if prescribed and taken after you've been diagnosed with the virus.
its in the political forum because democrats have made everything about the virus political !
No, the Dems have made it medical. Trump has made it political. He spent the ist two months blaming the Dems for the "hoax" and then closed the borders to the Chinese when the Europeans were flooding our borders.

What planet do you live on? Stop posting lies about the timeline.
The facts speak for themselves. There are no lies since the world was warned by the WHO in January about the virus. If you want to rewrite history, be my guest. Your grifter denied that there was a pandemic and blamed the Dems for a "hoax". Your boy is all over the place on this virus and says anything that will get you and your ilk's attention. He takes no advice and thinks that he knows more than the medical and scientific communities. That is
because he makes decisions based on his "gut", yes?

Ahh......the sheeple...........sheeple are many....:rolleyes:

1589929630028.png

and hes been taking it along with zink for nearly 2 weeks ! he just announced this during the news conference today ! he says he was prescribed the drug by the WH doctor and not only is he taking it many many front line workers and doctors are taking it and prescribing the drug to patients with good results ! if it comes out that this drug is an effective treatment for covid 19 and also a preventative from catching the virus dem governors with high death tolls that blocked the drugs being prescribed to patients will have a lot to answer for ! now the POTUS also said that its for healthy people in the early stages of the virus not those close to death or with severe underlying conditions . he aid he is also taking the drug in a low dose .

He probably got the "zink" and hydroxy off of Alex Jones website...:)
I mean, the guy sells everything else.

I'm sorry, what were we talking about that was political about this?
Hint, it may be effective if prescribed and taken after you've been diagnosed with the virus.
its in the political forum because democrats have made everything about the virus political !
No, the Dems have made it medical. Trump has made it political. He spent the ist two months blaming the Dems for the "hoax" and then closed the borders to the Chinese when the Europeans were flooding our borders.

What planet do you live on? Stop posting lies about the timeline.
The facts speak for themselves. There are no lies since the world was warned by the WHO in January about the virus. If you want to rewrite history, be my guest. Your grifter denied that there was a pandemic and blamed the Dems for a "hoax". Your boy is all over the place on this virus and says anything that will get you and your ilk's attention. He takes no advice and thinks that he knows more than the medical and scientific communities. That is
because he makes decisions based on his "gut", yes?
Hilarious watching you Leftards lie for your ChiCom masters.
Trumps letter is 100% accurate and history will forever record where everyone stood in this debacle.

5 more years to go! Don’t be getting any crazy ideas like jumping off a rooftop or eating fish cleaner!
I’m not a MAGAt; so, there should be no concern that I’ll take Trump’s advice on drinking cleaners.
Next 5 years are going to be hilarious.
They sure will. You MAGAts are going to be beside yourselves with grief with Biden in the White House.
Bookmarked for November.

Perhaps she should concern herself with cleaning the shit off the streets of her drug addicted, AIDS infested city.
Aww somebody is triggered because fat Donny was made fun of
Hypocrisy from Lefstists is astounding.

Sort of goes against that fat shaming they're always wailing about, eh?
If you support Trump, your opinion and your feelings are worth less than shit to me. I guess your entire movement/party shouldn’t have jumped in bed with a serial adulterer, sexual assaulter, bully, pathological liar, and traitor to his country. Fuck you, but especially fuck that fat, traitorous piece of trash in the White House :fu:
If you are anti Trump your opinion is worthless to me as you suffer from lack of logic. See how that works?

Perhaps she should concern herself with cleaning the shit off the streets of her drug addicted, AIDS infested city.
Aww somebody is triggered because fat Donny was made fun of
Hypocrisy from Lefstists is astounding.

Sort of goes against that fat shaming they're always wailing about, eh?
If you support Trump, your opinion and your feelings are worth less than shit to me. I guess your entire movement/party shouldn’t have jumped in bed with a serial adulterer, sexual assaulter, bully, pathological liar, and traitor to his country. Fuck you, but especially fuck that fat, traitorous piece of trash in the White House :fu:
5 more years to go! Don’t be getting any crazy ideas like jumping off a rooftop or eating fish cleaner!
Don’t take away his freedoms...let him do as he wishes.

It takes an exceptional degree of scientific ignorance to give any credibility to homeopathy
Despite their stellar results at that....~S~

Supported by no credible studies whatsoever.

Every properly-conducted scientific study of homeopathy has consistently shown that the homos produce no better results than a placebo.

Not that there was ever really good reason to conduct such studies, other than to expose the fraud of the homos. There is no credible scientific explanation, other than the placebo effect, to support any possibility of homeopathy having any effect one way or another on suckers who are treated with it. It is literally true, of homeopathic products, as Boiron's spokescrook admitted about one of their products, that there's nothing in it.

I don't know why he would make this up but I personally have a hard time believing him. And I'm probably voting for him in November, but this makes no sense if he hasn't tested positive for COVID-19.

Actually, thousands of doctors have used hydroxychloroquine prophylactically. Because the little Goebbels are actively trying to assassinate the president by infecting him with Wuhan virus, it is a reasonable precaution.

I’m not a MAGAt; so, there should be no concern that I’ll take Trump’s advice on drinking cleaners.
chris cuomos wife took baths with bleach added to fight the virus . and cuomo took chemicals that are similar to hydroychloriquine to fight the virus .

Forum List

Back