Trump is Terrible for the Economy

So the Bureau of Labor Stats is biased and wrong? How?

I don't know, I am not the one that was claiming they were wrong for years only to suddenly change my tune. Tweet Trump and ask him.

So you are arguing just to argue.

I am not arguing at all.

Could it be that he didn't believe it until he got elected and saw the raw data for himself?

That's incredible.

We all can see the raw data anytime we want.

You are special.

You’re an asshole. You know what I meant.

I don't know, I am not the one that was claiming they were wrong for years only to suddenly change my tune. Tweet Trump and ask him.

I am not arguing at all.

Could it be that he didn't believe it until he got elected and saw the raw data for himself?

That's incredible.

You are special.

Yes. I'm an asshole. Especially when I see a person bending over backwards to defend Trump. You nailed it.

Employment Situation Summary

• Job growth surged by 312,000 in December.
  • Hispanics enjoyed record-low unemployment in December.
  • 419,000 new workers entered the workforce and the labor force participation rate increased to 63.1%.
  • 3.2% wage increase over a year ago (up 0.4% from November), which beats analysts' expectations of 3% for the year.
Let's impeach him....

It's a good report.

Now. Look at this chart.

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

Was Obama good for the economy?

Where are you AzogtheDefiler? Don't want to have a discussion?

Obama was better than Bush. He was not terrible for the economy. Why?

Oh! Nice. He was not terrible!

But was he good? Did he do a good job with the economy?

Those numbers are lies .

It was dumb and annoying when Trump said this about employment numbers during the Obama admin, and it's still dumb and annoying to do it now. It's certainly reasonable to take into account that the numbers are often revised over time (both up and down), but there's no more reason to believe they are lies now then 2 years ago.

How much you consider the state of the economy to owe to Trump's decision making is of course a different question :p

Lefty keeps changing his mind. FIrst all the good news means it's still Obama's economy. Then the market loses some points and suddenly it becomes Trump's economy but then when the market rebounds and the job numbers start pouring in it magically switches back to Obama's economy again. Hmmmm

Jo

I’m just following what Trump said .

You tell me . Are the numbers real or fake ? Was trump a liar when he claimed the numbers were false ?
POS POTUS. DJT. Is a liar.

The whole deep state is the liar that says trump supporters are NOT the most wise

They are indeed the most wise since they have the white men in a landslide

And being wise means trumps policies are the best

I am not arguing at all.

That's incredible.

You are special.

Yes. I'm an asshole. Especially when I see a person bending over backwards to defend Trump. You nailed it.

Backwards? LMAO. At least we agree that you’re an asshole. Thanks for playing.

• 419,000 new workers entered the workforce and the labor force participation rate increased to 63.1%.
  • 3.2% wage increase over a year ago (up 0.4% from November), which beats analysts' expectations of 3% for the year.
Let's impeach him....

It's a good report.

Now. Look at this chart.

He kept the rates artificially low for too long IMO
and let the spending get out of control and too much regulation. He inherited a shit storm so he gets a B- from me. Subjective I know.

Let's impeach him....

It's a good report.

Now. Look at this chart.

and let the spending get out of control and too much regulation. He inherited a shit storm so he gets a B- from me. Subjective I know.

The POTUS has no input on rates

Let's impeach him....

It's a good report.

Now. Look at this chart.

BS on the spending. He was cutting the deficit.

Name 5 regulations that you felt were too much. Yu our have one minute.

It's a good report.

Now. Look at this chart.

He certainly has influence over the Fed. IMO. Whether direct or indirect.

It's a good report.

Now. Look at this chart.

Banking compliance has numerous on its own. The paperwork required for each business segment was off the charts and forced banks to higher multiple compliance personnel who are basically cost centers resulting in banks charging more on rates but that was offset by low rates to a point.

Don’t dictate to me how much time I have. You Professive Leftist loser.

Banking compliance has numerous on its own. The paperwork required for each business segment was off the charts and forced banks to higher multiple compliance personnel who are basically cost centers resulting in banks charging more on rates but that was offset by low rates to a point.

You failed. You named zero regulations. Hot air.

And you needn't be so insulting. Grow up.

How did that work out for Trump when he told them not to raise the rate in December

I just Told you about banking compliance. I own my own business and my loan officer gave me numerous ones, which you may Google that caused a rise in fees and rates. Not sure how I failed and you began the trolling so now face the consequences.

How did that work out for Trump when he told them not to raise the rate in December

Trump is a different animal. You really believe BHO had zero impact on the Fed? Be honest.

I just Told you about banking compliance. I own my own business and my loan officer gave me numerous ones, which you may Google that caused a rise in fees and rates. Not sure how I failed and you began the trolling so now face the consequences.

Ooooh! Consequences! I hope it doesn't hurt!

You gave me zero names of regulations.

Your loan officer? You must be one of those multi-millionaire USMB nutbags. I'll bet you started your first full time job while you were still in high school.

Trump is a different animal. You really believe BHO had zero impact on the Fed? Be honest.

I think he had less than Trump. Obama was weak, he had very little influence over much of anything

Ooooh! Consequences! I hope it doesn't hurt!

You gave me zero names of regulations.

Your loan officer? You must be one of those multi-millionaire USMB nutbags. I'll bet you started your first full time job while you were still in high school.

???? You’re just trolling now. Get a life. Don’t you have a flag to burn? Snowflake

Those numbers are lies .

It was dumb and annoying when Trump said this about employment numbers during the Obama admin, and it's still dumb and annoying to do it now. It's certainly reasonable to take into account that the numbers are often revised over time (both up and down), but there's no more reason to believe they are lies now then 2 years ago.

How much you consider the state of the economy to owe to Trump's decision making is of course a different question :p

Lefty keeps changing his mind. FIrst all the good news means it's still Obama's economy. Then the market loses some points and suddenly it becomes Trump's economy but then when the market rebounds and the job numbers start pouring in it magically switches back to Obama's economy again. Hmmmm

Jo

I’m just following what Trump said .

You tell me . Are the numbers real or fake ? Was trump a liar when he claimed the numbers were false ?

Who knows? The real question is this:
Is it now Trump's economy or is it Obama's economy? Or do you just keep Obama's economy in a carry bag until the good numbers show up and then put it away when the bad ones show up?

Jo

I think he had less than Trump. Obama was weak, he had very little influence over much of anything

Not from what I heard but I will defer to you. What grade would you give him as POTUS?

Not from what I heard but I will defer to you. What grade would you give him as POTUS?

F.

I rank him as the second worst ahead of only Bush II and just slightly behind Jimmy

Forum List

Back