Trump is Terrible for the Economy

BS on the spending. He was cutting the deficit.

Name 5 regulations that you felt were too much. Yu our have one minute.

Banking compliance has numerous on its own. The paperwork required for each business segment was off the charts and forced banks to higher multiple compliance personnel who are basically cost centers resulting in banks charging more on rates but that was offset by low rates to a point.

Don’t dictate to me how much time I have. You Professive Leftist loser.

You failed. You named zero regulations. Hot air.

And you needn't be so insulting. Grow up.

I just Told you about banking compliance. I own my own business and my loan officer gave me numerous ones, which you may Google that caused a rise in fees and rates. Not sure how I failed and you began the trolling so now face the consequences.

Ooooh! Consequences! I hope it doesn't hurt!

You gave me zero names of regulations.

Your loan officer? You must be one of those multi-millionaire USMB nutbags. I'll bet you started your first full time job while you were still in high school.

???? You’re just trolling now. Get a life. Don’t you have a flag to burn? Snowflake

I'm what? Surely you jest.

He kept the rates artificially low for too long IMO
and let the spending get out of control and too much regulation. He inherited a shit storm so he gets a B- from me. Subjective I know.

The POTUS has no input on rates

He certainly has influence over the Fed. IMO. Whether direct or indirect.

How did that work out for Trump when he told them not to raise the rate in December

Trump is a different animal. You really believe BHO had zero impact on the Fed? Be honest.

I think he had less than Trump. Obama was weak, he had very little influence over much of anything

Not true... After reading his bio thousands of people tried roasted dog.

Jo

How did that work out for Trump when he told them not to raise the rate in December

Trump is a different animal. You really believe BHO had zero impact on the Fed? Be honest.

I think he had less than Trump. Obama was weak, he had very little influence over much of anything

Not from what I heard but I will defer to you. What grade would you give him as POTUS?

F.

I rank him as the second worst ahead of only Bush II and just slightly behind Jimmy

Wow. Well played. You must admit that he did inherit a shit storm.

Banking compliance has numerous on its own. The paperwork required for each business segment was off the charts and forced banks to higher multiple compliance personnel who are basically cost centers resulting in banks charging more on rates but that was offset by low rates to a point.

Don’t dictate to me how much time I have. You Professive Leftist loser.

You failed. You named zero regulations. Hot air.

And you needn't be so insulting. Grow up.

I just Told you about banking compliance. I own my own business and my loan officer gave me numerous ones, which you may Google that caused a rise in fees and rates. Not sure how I failed and you began the trolling so now face the consequences.

Ooooh! Consequences! I hope it doesn't hurt!

You gave me zero names of regulations.

Your loan officer? You must be one of those multi-millionaire USMB nutbags. I'll bet you started your first full time job while you were still in high school.

???? You’re just trolling now. Get a life. Don’t you have a flag to burn? Snowflake

I'm what? Surely you jest.

I never jest. Don’t call me Shirley.

The POTUS has no input on rates

Not true... After reading his bio thousands of people tried roasted dog.

Jo

People read his book??

Predatory capitalism is terrible for we the people, what is best for the economy is what slavery was all about.

Employment Situation Summary

• Job growth surged by 312,000 in December.
  • Hispanics enjoyed record-low unemployment in December.
  • 419,000 new workers entered the workforce and the labor force participation rate increased to 63.1%.
  • 3.2% wage increase over a year ago (up 0.4% from November), which beats analysts' expectations of 3% for the year.
Let's impeach him....
Fake news!

Most of those jobs are illegal Mexicans. Really dark brown ones.

Bureau of Labor Statistics is Fake News? How so please?

Ask Trump who said for years they were fake.

He did?

He sure did, at one time claiming the actual UE was over 40%. Of course that's when Obama was prez.

Predatory capitalism is terrible for we the people, what is best for the economy is what slavery was all about.
renting is better than owning...>>>>
slavery1.jpg

ECONOMIC SLAVERY
~S~

Forum List

Back