🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump is your last hope.Hear someone from Greece!

Oct 25, 2015
14 months ago the Marxist politician Tsipras promised everything to everybody. He promised good jobs for 10 million Greeks and 5 million illegal immigrants,he promised money, free healthcare, more pensions etc. He told us ''don't blame poor illegal immigrants for your bad situation but blame Europeans and the bankers. I will erase the debt and i will force Europeans to give Greece 300 billion euros''. Unfortunately Greek people believed this lunatic and 14 months later this is what happened to Greece.

We have capital controls and can't take more than 420 euros per week, unemployment is 30% and crime is sky high. Illegal immigrants and refugees are growing in numbers because Tsipras opened our borders and is giving everyone the right to stay to Greece for 6 months. So anyone from Somalia or Pakistan or Algeria can come to Greece and he will get a paper and for 6 months he will not be illegal. Not only he did not erase the debt or recieved money from Europeans but he is ready to cut more money from pensions and increase taxes for the poor people.

Politicians like Bernie Sanders, Hillary and celebrities like Jennifer Lawrence and other liberals are like Tsipras. They say to you ''don't blame others and don't be angry for your current situation. Blame the banks and corrupt politicians''. Guess what. Obama was your hope and after 8 years USA is ready to collapse. Your debt is almost 20 trillion dollars, real unemployment is 20% and the middle class disappears. If you vote for Sanders or Hillary your economy will collapse. Bernie Sanders and Hillary will never be able to tax the rich because rich people will take their money to Cayman islands or to Swiss banks. Also you can't create money from thin air(green economy and all this bullshit).

Trump speaks the truth. In order to create jobs you must stop the trade deficit with China ,Mexico and other countries. I remember that here in Greece we bought American products because they had a great reputation for quality. Now all products are from China and Germany. I can't find American products made in America anymore. My Dell laptop and iphone are made in China.

WAKE UP AMERICAN PEOPLE AND CLAIM WHAT IS RIGHTFULLY YOURS.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back