Trump is your retribution, but is he your salvation?

You may not realize it because you are so far gone, but your posts are roundly ignored because you are so full of hatred and bullshit
Hey look! One of them radical rules. Accuse others of what you are doing... typical Democrat tactic.

It is amazing that people complain about Trump while Biden is a treasonous insurrectionist and an enemy of democracy, the rule of law, and the Constitution.

There's no point any longer in listing all the hundreds of reasons Trump should be disqualified in the mind's of the public as a candidate for the presidency. You folks, The Following, already know what they are and have inexplicably dismissed them all. The former GOP is now, more than ever, the POT. He owns it lock, stock, and barrel. A reality made cringeworthingly clear, in embarrassing fashion, by McTreason's simpering endorsement of Don. The guy who made racist tropes against his wife...........
Eight years into it, it still seems that retribution and revenge are at the top of their list of priorities.

They still love the name-calling (a former President and current presidential candidate calling a woman "horse face", for example), they still love the raw, vulgar aggression (MTG telling a reporter to "fuck off"), they still put great importance on seeing those who disagree with them suffer in some way (owning da libz).

These people feel profoundly aggrieved, profoundly resentful, and the uglier the revenge gets, the better. They're so full of rage that they're not taking even a moment to consider the possible long term peripheral damage they're causing (although I'm not sure they have the capacity to do so).

Last edited:

"Trump is your retribution, but is he your salvation?"​

Eight years into it, it still seems that retribution and revenge are at the top of their list of priorities. They still love the name-calling (a former President and current presidential candidate calling a woman "horse face", for example), they still love the vulgar aggression (MTG telling a reporter to "fuck off").
The Biden alternative monologue would be, "The economic situation in Oil of Ulay, the capital city of Nebraska, reminds me of the screwdriver I had holding the window up in my Corvette after a rain storm at the YMCA because it also got rusty as the hair on my legs grew longer".

The Biden alternative monologue would be, "The economic situation in Oil of Ulay, the capital city of Nebraska, reminds me of the screwdriver I had holding the window up in my Corvette after a rain storm at the YMCA because it also got rusty as the hair on my legs grew longer".
Did I say something that you feel is incorrect? Can you articulate it?

Did I say something that you feel is incorrect?
Not at all.
Can you articulate it?
For a Biden hanger-on, I would expect it to be crystal clear to you. He's "your guy" ain't he?

The American people will decide, not the rigged Dem courts.
Sure......................

1709806984370.png

Teabagger rigged court.

Sez you

But biden is on the wrong side of the issue snd libs know it
You're FOS.

Biden says he'll shut down the border if deal gives him ...​

1709807518035.png
Politico
https://www.politico.com › news › 2024/01/26 › biden-...

Jan 26, 2024 — President Joe Biden on Friday urged Congress to pass a bipartisan bill to address the immigration crisis at the nation's southern border, ...

Trump whining is on the right side?
Hence the desperate attempt to pass the Senate fig leaf for Old Joe to hide his nakedness behind
Sure beats what Trump is doing.............NOTHING.

You're FOS.

Biden says he'll shut down the border if deal gives him ...

View attachment 913472
Politico
https://www.politico.com › news › 2024/01/26 › biden-...
Jan 26, 2024 — President Joe Biden on Friday urged Congress to pass a bipartisan bill to address the immigration crisis at the nation's southern border, ...

Trump whining is on the right side?

Sure beats what Trump is doing.............NOTHING.
Biden sez?

He’s a liar

Biden has done everything in his power to assist the alien invasion since taking office

Biden sez?

He’s a liar
Really?
Biden is in print and on video saying he would shut down the border.

He isn't like Trump, who can't comment, without lying.
Biden has done everything in his power to assist the alien invasion since taking office
Even if that were true.
Trump and his cult don't give a damned, they had their chance and blew it.
Just like everything else the orange grifter does..............turns to shit.

There's no point any longer in listing all the hundreds of reasons Trump should be disqualified in the mind's of the public as a candidate for the presidency. You folks, The Following, already know what they are and have inexplicably dismissed them all. The former GOP is now, more than ever, the POT. He owns it lock, stock, and barrel. A reality made cringeworthingly clear, in embarrassing fashion, by McTreason's simpering endorsement of Don. The guy who made racist tropes against his wife...........

McConnell invokes his wife’s name to slam Trump’s controversial immigrant remarks

putting him in unpleasant company along side Ted Cruz for choosing cowardly submission instead of honor.

So the question becomes, what about Admin #1 makes Admin #2 so attractive to you folks and not to many of those who served in Admin #1?

Exclusive: John Kelly goes on the record to confirm several disturbing stories about Trump

https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/02/poli...-trump-us-service-members-veterans/index.html

We're in a Worst Place Today Than Before He came In

Former Secretary of State Rex Tillerson on Trump: ‘We’re in a worse place today than we were before he came in’

McMaster: Trump ‘compromised our principles’ for ‘personal gain’

McMaster: Trump ‘compromised our principles’ for ‘personal gain’
He is neither my retribution nor salvation. He is, however, a far better president that Biden, and one I am praying regains the White House.

Forum List

Back