Trump Keeps Snowflakes Foaming At The Mouth With Doses Of REALITY

Trump is correct. Collusion is not a crime.

It would be a crime if he knowingly received gifts or donations from a foreign government. That could include data.

What if Trump was coordinating with Putin as to how Russian propaganda could be be best used? Well, first of all, why would he? I mean, surely even Donald Trump would know not to get himself into a mess like that. Especially not when he was doing such a good job of spreading propaganda on his own already.

No, I genuinely think that someone near Trump got a little too daring and stepped into hot water, but Trump himself is not stupid enough to put his neck on the chopping block like that. If he is, well ... I'm more concerned with his stupidity than his corruption, all of a sudden.

What if - nothing of the kind happened. The only way democrats can satisfy themselves is to "what if".

The democrat idea was to remove Trump from office with whatever lie would do. If a lie to remove him from office, then a lie or lies to keep him from being effective will do. That's why there is a resistance. That's what they are resisting.

Why can't everyone just stfu until the investigation is wrapped up? Just let Mueller do his job without all the bullshit and obfuscation. Even if he is not fond of President Trump, he is not just going to fabricate evidence. So rest assured; whatever he finds will be legitimate. And if there's nothing there, why keep screaming your heads off about it?

They keep telling us that collusion is not a crime so why are they attacking Mueller? Clearly they are scared of something. I am quite willing to see what happens and we will see the quality of the work.

The only real collusion i see, is the Clinton Campaign purchasing a despicable phony Russian dossier on Trump. There was clear collusion with the Russians on Clinton's part. But regardless, the whole thing is a Clinton/Democrat witch hunt farce. The 'investigation' has already been comprised as well. Some of Mueller's top 'investigators' have close ties with Clinton/Democrats. It's been compromised. Time to wrap the farce up.

The only real collusion i see, is the Clinton Campaign purchasing a despicable phony Russian dossier on Trump. There was clear collusion with the Russians on Clinton's part. But regardless, the whole thing is a Clinton/Democrat witch hunt farce. The 'investigation' has already been comprised as well. Some of Mueller's top 'investigators' have close ties with Clinton/Democrats. It's been compromised. Time to wrap the farce up.

Typical dishonest Trump supporter. The dossier had nothing to do with Russia except for the fact that Steele used some of his Russian contacts to get information. Also DOJ guidelines do allow employees to give money to political campaigns. That is the only connection. The only farce is you and the other dishonest Trump supporters who are willing to smear out law enforcement agencies to protect your Fuerher.

Typical dishonest Trump supporter. The dossier had nothing to do with Russia except for the fact that Steele used some of his Russian contacts to get information. Also DOJ guidelines do allow employees to give money to political campaigns. That is the only connection. The only farce is you and the other dishonest Trump supporters who are willing to smear out law enforcement agencies to protect your Fuerher.

She clearly colluded with the Russians. How can you deny that? If you really are so outraged over 'Collusion', you should acknowledge and condemn Clinton's collusion with the Russians. But i suspect you really aren't outraged over 'Collusion' at all. You just hate Donald Trump. You're an irrational hater at this point. It is what it is.

She clearly colluded with the Russians. How can you deny that? If you really are so outraged over 'Collusion', you should acknowledge and condemn Clinton's collusion with the Russians. But i suspect you really aren't outraged over 'Collusion' at all. You just hate Donald Trump. You're an irrational hater at this point. It is what it is.

She colluded with the Russians and that is why they hacked the DNC servers and fenced it to wikileaks. That logic clearly shows you and other Trump supporters are irrational. My opinion of him follows what a majority of people think about him.

She colluded with the Russians and that is why they hacked the DNC servers and fenced it to wikileaks. That logic clearly shows you and other Trump supporters are irrational. My opinion of him follows what a majority of people think about him.

Our buddy Putin helped us keep that witch out of the White House, Trump should probably award him a medal.

Our buddy Putin helped us keep that witch out of the White House, Trump should probably award him a medal.

What I would expect from a filthy Trump supporter. Putin has no business in our elections and people like you show you are unpatriotic and un-American.

The wind from liberals' head spinning 'round and 'round this morning feels as strong as gale force winds in a hurricane, and there is enough foam coming from snowflake mouths for the CDC to issue a precautionary 'Rabies Epidemic' Warning' after what President Trump just said...

"EVEN IF THERE WAS COLLUSION WITH RUSSIA, 'IT'S NOT A CRIME'"
-- President Donald Trump

The most awesome thing about that comment is IT IS 100% CORRECT. :p

Of course there was no 'collusion' committed by President Trump, but, as he says, 'COLLUSION' IS NOT EVEN A CRIME!

'Collusion' is a made-up political propaganda-generated term created specifically to give 'weight' to the false liberal claims / campaign that President Trump engaged in SOMETHING illegal designed to 'steal' the 2016 election.

The truly remarkable and hypocritical fact about this claim by Democrats is that their false claim is EXACTLY what they did, what released DNC e-mails exposed the Democrats / Hillary did during the election:
- Evidence exists showing Hillary and the DNC she 'owned' rigged the DNC primaries, cheated in debates, engaged in election fraud, illegally used information acquired by an ex-British Spy through a company working for the Russians in a US election (a CRIME), etc. ... YET (PERHAPS AS A DISTRACTION) THEY HAVE ACCUSED THE GOP OF DOING EXACTLY WHAT EVIDENCE SHOWS THEY HAVE DONE....

Then there is what Obama himself stated - EVERY potential administration coming in gets a head-start by contacting and communicating with foreign reps....
-- Hmm, interesting how the Democrats suddenly blamed at election time - once Hillary lost - Trump for the RUSSIAN HACKING / INTERFERENCE COMEY AND OBAMA KNEW ABOUT / KNEW WAS GOIING ON SINCE 2014 YET DID NOTHING ABOUT.

But what chaps snowflakes' ass the most is that what Trump said is TRUE ' 'Collusion' is not illegal.

Even if it was, Mueller and the Democrats have found NOTHING...because there is NOTHING to find.

Trump: Even if there was collusion with Russia, 'it’s not a crime'
No one is foaming at the mouth except for you and your orange sociopath, Sergei.

She colluded with the Russians. That's very clear. You wanna live in denial over it, so be it i guess. That's why i said you aren't really outraged over 'Collusion' at all. You just have an irrational rabid hatred of Donald Trump. Nuff said. Movin on...

Trump squealed "NO COLLUSION!" 16 times.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks. And so does everyone.
Exactly. If he was innocent he wouldn't be obsessed with the investigation, he wouldn't keep trying to derail it and he wouldn't keep saying NO COLLUSION.
The Trump cult knows he's guilty as hell but they also know they'll never have themselves another personal white supremacist president again so they're holding on to this one even if he is 100% guilty of obstruction of justice and collusion.
Queasy loves his neonazis and white supremacists.

She colluded with the Russians. That's very clear. You wanna live in denial over it, so be it i guess. That's why i said you aren't really outraged over 'Collusion' at all. You just have an irrational rabid hatred of Donald Trump. Nuff said. Movin on...
I see you learned your lessons from your Fuhrer. Both of them.

IMG_0464.JPG

Yeah, i thank the Lord and Putin everyday. Imagine the damage Hitlery would have done to our country. Imagine her appointing Supreme Court Justices. If the Democrat conspiracy theories are true, i would have to say Mr. Putin helped save our nation. I'd be forever grateful.

Yeah, i thank the Lord and Putin everyday. Imagine the damage Hitlery would have done to our country. Imagine her appointing Supreme Court Justices. If the Democrat conspiracy theories are true, i would have to say Mr. Putin helped save our nation. I'd be forever grateful.
Helped save our nation??? Have you started drinking already ? Grateful to a lying murdering swine??? But then again you like Trump ,so it figures

The hell with collusion It's obstruction of justice that can take him down ,,",Methinks he doth protest too much"

What reality are we talking about?
Shrinks Define Dangers of Trump Presidency | Psychology Today
Then there’s Trump supporters.
The Psychology Behind Donald Trump's Unwavering Support | Psychology Today
And then three are the proven and documented lies.
President Trump’s Lies, the Definitive List
All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact
President Trump has made 1,628 false or misleading claims over 298 days

There is not one thing, from Psychology Today or any of the lists of Trumps proven lies, that Trumpsters can prove to be false or “fake news”.
So, in real terms, who is living in the world of unreality?
Of course Trumpsters will deny everything, as pointed out by Psychology Today.

Helped save our nation??? Have you started drinking already ? Grateful to a lying murdering swine??? But then again you like Trump ,so it figures

If y'alls numerous conspiracy theories are true, i would have to thank Mr. Putin for saving our nation from a Hitlery Clinton reign of terror. She would have likely delivered the final blow that destroyed our country. I absolutely cringe at the thought of her Supreme Court appointees alone. So yeah, if Putin did save us from Hitlery, good on em bigtime. I owe him an enormous debt of gratitude.

The wind from liberals' head spinning 'round and 'round this morning feels as strong as gale force winds in a hurricane, and there is enough foam coming from snowflake mouths for the CDC to issue a precautionary 'Rabies Epidemic' Warning' after what President Trump just said...

Of course there was no 'collusion' committed by President Trump, but, as he says, 'COLLUSION' IS NOT EVEN A CRIME!

'Collusion' is a made-up political propaganda-generated term created specifically to give 'weight' to the false liberal claims / campaign that President Trump engaged in SOMETHING illegal designed to 'steal' the 2016 election.

The truly remarkable and hypocritical fact about this claim by Democrats is that their false claim is EXACTLY what they did, what released DNC e-mails exposed the Democrats / Hillary did during the election:
- Evidence exists showing Hillary and the DNC she 'owned' rigged the DNC primaries, cheated in debates, engaged in election fraud, illegally used information acquired by an ex-British Spy through a company working for the Russians in a US election (a CRIME), etc. ... YET (PERHAPS AS A DISTRACTION) THEY HAVE ACCUSED THE GOP OF DOING EXACTLY WHAT EVIDENCE SHOWS THEY HAVE DONE....

Then there is what Obama himself stated - EVERY potential administration coming in gets a head-start by contacting and communicating with foreign reps....
-- Hmm, interesting how the Democrats suddenly blamed at election time - once Hillary lost - Trump for the RUSSIAN HACKING / INTERFERENCE COMEY AND OBAMA KNEW ABOUT / KNEW WAS GOIING ON SINCE 2014 YET DID NOTHING ABOUT.

But what chaps snowflakes' ass the most is that what Trump said is TRUE ' 'Collusion' is not illegal.

Even if it was, Mueller and the Democrats have found NOTHING...because there is NOTHING to find.

LOL

Let Trump take that one to court and admit he assisted the Russians
Fat Donnie needs better lawyers......lawyers that tell him to shut up

Clearly the Trump campaign was willing to accept help from anyone including Russia and that is a fact. Also these meetings occurred before Trump won. Whether it is illegal or not is something that neither Trump nor you know. The fact is that the Trump campaign engaged in unethical conduct to beat Clinton. Whether it is criminal. we will see. Americans recognize the implications and they want it looked at.

You are a hypocrite. The DNC e-mails were hacked by the Russians and then false information was mixed in. In 1 instance of false information, the letterhead of a Democrat Senator was forged. The goal was to inflame partisans against Clinton should she win. There is no evidence the Democrat primaries were rigged. You offer no proof of it and continue to use it. Clinton got 55% of the primary vote so why should she not have gotten the nomination. She also did not engage in any election fraud. Again more fiction. Also the company that produced the dossier was not working for the Russians.

You use the avatar of Captain America but you have more in common with Benedict Arnold. You defame America for your cheap partisan gain.

Why you projectionist, arrogant LYING, LYING hypocrite; you liberals are the self-loathing-American traitors who have BABY TANTRUM reactions to securing our borders and putting American interests first! You liberals are so willing to sell this country to the religion of endless human rights atrocities, Islam, which has been declaring war on American since the 1780's, you're the biggest traitors in the history of any country on earth! Jesus, you guys are disgusting. The dregs of the 3rd world are more important to you creatures than fellow Americans. EVERYTHING you said is a well-proven lie.

You are the arrogant, lying bastard. The fact is that Trump is not a conservative and neither are you. If Reagan was alive, you would be calling him a liberal. You are a racist bastard. I do not nor do the majority of Americans support a wall and they overwhelmingly support DACA. Believing in Islam does not make you a terrorist Herr Hitler. Compromise is not a dirty word. You are the treaitor to this country. Take your garbage and GO TO HELL.

I've studied Islam for 6 years in heavy detail, you diseased PIG! Yes, it does make one a Nazi, scumbag! Because it is a hate ideology with many parallels to Naziism. You CANNOT compromise with Pisslam because any time someone gives in to their ridiculous demands, you vile bag of garbage, they make MORE demands. Self-hating-American traitors like you can't accept a FACT that Pisslam has a 100% track record of rape, death and human rights atrocities everywhere it has ever gone! ALL muslim nations are oppressive, barbaric, theocratic shitholes!

You sick piece of bowel-hemorrhaged SHIT, you crawl on your belly for the ONLY religion which stones women to death, beheads people over trivia, teaches their own children to be suicide bombers, non-surgically chops the clits off little girls and throws disfiguring acid in the faces of disobedient women. You evil swine. Islam does NOTHING positive for society, you cocksucker, its effect on every society has been 100% NEGATIVE. But an evil, diseased soul like you gets off on all its violence because violence is the only thing a mold-furry specimen of pond life you understands. You creature which scuttled out of a sewage treatment plant on your multiple legs.

The hell with collusion It's obstruction of justice that can take him down ,,",Methinks he doth protest too much"

Oh now y'all gotta start moving those goal posts, huh? The 'investigation' has been compromised. Time to wrap the farce up. The only serious 'Collusion', was perpetrated by the Clinton Campaign. Her Campaign paid for a despicable phony Russian dossier on Trump. She needs to be held accountable.

Forum List

Back