Trump Keeps Snowflakes Foaming At The Mouth With Doses Of REALITY

Why What's he doing about it ?? Once more trump is all mouth

And Obama was all ears, so what is your point, lol!
TRUMP WOOF WOOF
Trump’s strategy for dealing with North Korea is in shambles
Signs abound that his economic isolation campaign is failing.
By Zeeshan Aleem@ZeeshanAleem[email protected] Dec 29, 2017, 4:10pm EST TWEET
GettyImages_897242322.0.jpg
Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images
As 2017 comes to a close, President Donald Trump’s strategy for dealing with North Korea is in shambles.

Trump has sought to rein in North Korea’s nuclear and ballistic missile programs this year by crippling its economy, starving its weapons program, and hopefully forcing it to the negotiating table. He pushed the international community to cut off trade with North Korea and pressured China in particular — North Korea’s closest ally and trade partner — to sever economic ties with the hermit kingdom.

But recent reports indicate that China, Russia, and even close US allies like Germany have been quietly trading with North Korea anyway, keeping its economy afloat in the face of harsh international sanctions. And North Korea today is significantly closer to being able to deliver a nuclear bomb to the US mainland than it was when Trump came into office one year ago.

Trump’s economic isolation campaign doesn’t seem to be panning out as he had hoped — which could make him that much more willing to use force to try to solve the problem once and for all.

It sure looks like a lot of countries are secretly doing business with North Korea
South Korean newspaper Chosun Ilbo reported on Tuesday that US spy satellites have spotted Chinese ships secretly transferring oil to North Korean ships in the West Sea around 30 times since October.

A US State Department official confirmed Thursday that the administration has evidence that Chinese-owned ships have “engaged in UN-prohibited activities, including ship-to-ship transfers of refined petroleum and the transport of coal from North Korea.”

And, is that as bad as Obama letting Hezzbolah deal drugs to Americans?

Eddie, Eddie, dear Eddie, your whole narrative is collapsing, and we are laughing, lol! Like it or not, this January is a GREAT month! You go ahead with your nonsense, we will go with the dossier-)
Obama allowed what???? You're doing your New Years drinking early? Only thing I need for Jan is good health for my loved ones and a market that continues upwards

There ya go again Eddie-)

It is ok, really. Want to see the market soar? Then watch what happens after January 3rd, or when the administration releases the documents that the premise for the FISA warrant was because of the Hilly dossier-)

If that doesn't teach you how/who/what ideas make the market soar, then there is no hope for ya!
They soar because of good earnings low interest rates and good predictions for the future

And Obama was all ears, so what is your point, lol!
TRUMP WOOF WOOF
As 2017 comes to a close, President Donald Trump’s strategy for dealing with North Korea is in shambles.

Trump has sought to rein in North Korea’s nuclear and ballistic missile programs this year by crippling its economy, starving its weapons program, and hopefully forcing it to the negotiating table. He pushed the international community to cut off trade with North Korea and pressured China in particular — North Korea’s closest ally and trade partner — to sever economic ties with the hermit kingdom.

But recent reports indicate that China, Russia, and even close US allies like Germany have been quietly trading with North Korea anyway, keeping its economy afloat in the face of harsh international sanctions. And North Korea today is significantly closer to being able to deliver a nuclear bomb to the US mainland than it was when Trump came into office one year ago.

Trump’s economic isolation campaign doesn’t seem to be panning out as he had hoped — which could make him that much more willing to use force to try to solve the problem once and for all.

It sure looks like a lot of countries are secretly doing business with North Korea
South Korean newspaper Chosun Ilbo reported on Tuesday that US spy satellites have spotted Chinese ships secretly transferring oil to North Korean ships in the West Sea around 30 times since October.

A US State Department official confirmed Thursday that the administration has evidence that Chinese-owned ships have “engaged in UN-prohibited activities, including ship-to-ship transfers of refined petroleum and the transport of coal from North Korea.”

Eddie, Eddie, dear Eddie, your whole narrative is collapsing, and we are laughing, lol! Like it or not, this January is a GREAT month! You go ahead with your nonsense, we will go with the dossier-)
Obama allowed what???? You're doing your New Years drinking early? Only thing I need for Jan is good health for my loved ones and a market that continues upwards

It is ok, really. Want to see the market soar? Then watch what happens after January 3rd, or when the administration releases the documents that the premise for the FISA warrant was because of the Hilly dossier-)

If that doesn't teach you how/who/what ideas make the market soar, then there is no hope for ya!
They soar because of good earnings low interest rates and good predictions for the future

So I see, market endices. Amazing really, if you consider in the world according to your side, the end happened as soon as Trump was elected.

You are NOT being consistent Eddie. Either Trump screwed it all up, he didn't harm a thing, or he made it better. Guess I will leave it up to you to decide, since it is YOUR money.

In any case, watch what happens when the collusion/delusion is blown up, then see if you can explain that away.

Conspiracy is...so is obstruction of justice...

Conspiracy to do what? “Conspiracy” is not a crime, conspiracy to commit some type of crime is. So what was the crime they were planning on breaking?

Flynn only spoke to the Russians about them being kicked out of the country by the Hussein. Which was not a crime at all.

TRUMP WOOF WOOF

So I see, market endices. Amazing really, if you consider in the world according to your side, the end happened as soon as Trump was elected.

You are NOT being consistent Eddie. Either Trump screwed it all up, he didn't harm a thing, or he made it better. Guess I will leave it up to you to decide, since it is YOUR money.

In any case, watch what happens when the collusion/delusion is blown up, then see if you can explain that away.
TRUMP WOOF WOOF

How can you say it's delusion when so many of trumps people conveniently forgot they were talking to Russian higher ups ?? Think they all were talking about the vodka production for the year?? or about money laundering ,,,getting false info published on Face Book etc etc ?

How can you say it's delusion when so many of trumps people conveniently forgot they were talking to Russian higher ups ?? Think they all were talking about the vodka production for the year?? or about money laundering ,,,getting false info published on Face Book etc etc ?

What!!! False information on Facebook? Dumbass

First, because we are in fact talking about an election, Second, we could see charges brought for Finally, there is our old friend “conspiracy.” (Manfort and Gates have already been charged with this particular statue.)

Not only do you have bull up to your eyeballs, Seahag, you automatically disqualify yourself from having any opinion here worth considering when you start out using an avatar showing Trump behind bars! How can you possibly claim lack of extreme bias? Not only do you roll over a thousand probable and provable cases against Hillary, Obama and their administration in getting to your stretched and worn "charges" against Trump, you don't even know there is no such thing as "conspiracy" as a statute. Conspiracy must be TOWARDS something, therefore any statute would be conspiracy to do THIS, or conspiracy to do THAT.

Last edited:

Listen my good man-------->if what you said was accurate, I would be on your side. It is not accurate! You need to do some research, honestly.

I have kids and grandkids. If I thought for one minute what you said was even close to being on spot, I would be right there with you. For me, it isn't about party; hell, I used to be a Democrat! Still believe in what the used to stand for.

I have no idea how old you are, nor do I care to find out. That is between you and the IRS.

Let me ask you a question, and I mean this sincerely Ed---------->why do you think a lot of working people voted for Trump, and not Hillary? Do you honestly believe that all those people that did; actually switched party's to do it, did it because they hated Hillary so much? If she was the bastion of protection for the working man, I promise you, she WOULD HAVE BEEN ELECTED!

You can not believe what I am saying all you want. I am here to tell you that Hillary would have destroyed the working man. Her agenda was obvious to everyone.........open borders, climate change, redistribution of wealth.

Now you can like that if you want to personally, but the blue collar guy can not survive like that. Almost everything a blue collar person does, is against what the left stands for, is it not! And at what income point does redistribution happen Ed? Does it happen above, or below the income level that union workers earn?

I retired from the Ford Motor Company in 2007 Ed. I was blue collar, and nowhere near the top of the totem pole. In my last year of working there, during a downturn, I made almost 90,000 dollars. In todays dollars, that is probably (guessing) 110,000.

Is that rich? I was a blue collar person! All the gains the Democrats claimed to get for me, they want to now claim, I am part of the problem.

So, the next time you actually wonder why Trump won, think of me, and those I left behind after I retired. Blue collar WORKING PEOPLE, who finally had a chance to make it, and now you call all of us; black, white Hispanic, or any other color, the rich who the left wants to fleece!

Conspiracy to do what? “Conspiracy” is not a crime, conspiracy to commit some type of crime is. So what was the crime they were planning on breaking?

Flynn only spoke to the Russians about them being kicked out of the country by the Hussein. Which was not a crime at all.

You should have kept reading before replying...

Finally, there is our old friend “conspiracy.” (Manfort and Gates have already been charged with this particular statue.) The law specifically defines a criminal conspiracy as two or more people “conspire[ing] either to commit any offense against the United States, or to defraud the United States…” That basically means you agree to commit a crime and actually take some steps to try to commit that crime. The language about “defraud[ing] the United States” essentially refers to trying to cheat the federal government out of money or other property or trying to interfere with the functioning of the government.

Opinion | Will Trump be charged with collusion in 2018?

You should have kept reading before replying...

Finally, there is our old friend “conspiracy.” (Manfort and Gates have already been charged with this particular statue.) The law specifically defines a criminal conspiracy as two or more people “conspire[ing] either to commit any offense against the United States, or to defraud the United States…” That basically means you agree to commit a crime and actually take some steps to try to commit that crime. The language about “defraud[ing] the United States” essentially refers to trying to cheat the federal government out of money or other property or trying to interfere with the functioning of the government.

Opinion | Will Trump be charged with collusion in 2018?

You still haven’t pointed out a crime.

Maybe ,,just possibly, all the charges against Hillary for the past 30 years were all bullshit?? Republican BS

The Hillariously jive nitwit remark of the week beyond belief! And reading this place, that is say A LOT. You wouldn't look past even ONE wild, errant claim against Trump in just the past year, but you say with a straight face that you can easily dismiss thirty years of criminal charges that dozens of retired prosecutors have said on TV and radio for years they think they could prosecute to success if only they had crack at them from within the DOJ, including, partially:

Watergate: Fired for being a ‘liar’

As a House Judiciary Committee staffer in 1974, Hillary Clinton helped investigate the Watergate scandal that led to Richard Nixon’s resignation. She was soon fired by a supervisor who described her as an “unethical, dishonest lawyer.”

Hillary laughs about defending child rapist

Audio unveiled decades after it was recorded Hillary Clinton celebrating the fact that an accused child rapist she represented was set free in 1975 – despite the fact that she believed him to be guilty of the crime.

Hillary’s radical pal, Saul Alinsky

Reports indicate socialist community organizer and author of Rules for Radicals, Saul Alinsky, was a major influence on a young Hillary Clinton. She was involved in Alinsky’s group, Industrial Areas Foundation, for decades after the radical activist’s death.

Hillary’s cash cows and 9,987% profit

A series of investments in cattle futures was seriously profitable for a young Hillary Clinton. Between 1978 and 1979, a $1,000 investment turned into a nearly $100,000 profit, a success subsequently linked to a Clinton supporter who also happened to be a high-level player at Tyson Foods.

Whitewater: Jail for friends, but not Clintons

One of the most identifiable Clinton scandals involved an investigation into a real estate deal that later encompassed accusations of improper campaign donations and the couple’s potential involvement in Foster’s death.

Vince Foster’s 1993 death

Family friend and White House counsel Vince Foster was himself embroiled in at least a few of the Clintons’ early scandals until his suspicious death. Initially ruled a suicide, the circumstances of Foster’s death have led to significant speculation in the decades since.

Clinton body count: ‘You find dead people’

Foster was not the only suspicious death linked to the Clintons. In addition to those who met an untimely end after crossing the powerful couple, many others on their wrong side also ended up behind bars.

Hillary’s ‘missing’ law firm billing records

More than 100 pages of pertinent information went missing ahead of a 1994 federal investigation into Hillary Clinton’s involvement in the Watergate scandal. When the documents did surface two years later, it was revealed that she was in contact with many of the scandal’s central figures.

Chinagate: Sale of high-tech secrets

Judicial Watch released a report implicating Chinese corporations supported Bill Clinton’s 1996 reelection effort in exchange for major U.S. technology secrets.

Covering Bill’s dirty deeds

Amid multiple allegations of sexual assault and rape against Bill Clinton that cast a negative light on the political power couple, Hillary reportedly aided her husband not only by publicly defending him, but by using shady – and potentially criminal tactics in an effort to harm his lady accusers.

Travelgate: Always room for friends

During the Clinton administration, the Clintons laid off the White House travel office staff so that they could fill the department with family members and friends.

Filegate: FBI files on GOP enemies

The Clintons gained confidential tax records on many of their political rivals, a scheme in which Judicial Watch found Hillary played a central role.

Clintons turn IRS into ‘gestapo’

During Bill Clinton’s second term, reports surfaced that prominent conservative groups had been subjected to audits while there was no indication that any corresponding organizations on the political left had been similarly targeted by the IRS.

Looting the White House

After Clinton’s second term came to a close, the couple attempted to take roughly $190,000 worth of furniture and other irreplaceable and historic items from the White House – on top of causing about $14,000 in vandalism damage to the presidential mansion.

Pardongate: Hillary Senate contributions

The wife of one convicted tax cheat pardoned by Bill Clinton at the end of his second term responded by becoming a major contributor to Hillary’s 2000 campaign to become a New York senator.

Peter Franklin Paul: Another Hillary friend goes to prison

Paul was an entertainment executive and major financial supporter of Hillary Clinton’s 2000 Senate bid. He has since become an outspoken critic after accepting a plea deal and serving three years in prison for what he contended was retaliation for calling attention to fraud within Clinton’s fundraising methods.

Hillary cashes in: Iranian fundraising

The Clinton Foundation reportedly received numerous financial contributions from a group accused of serving as an agent of the Iranian government.

Landing under sniper fire’ in Bosnia

Hillary Clinton has faced criticism for her since-debunked 2008 claim that, more than a decade earlier, she was touring war-torn Bosnia in a helicopter as it sustained sniper fire. While she described a very dramatic landing, news footage of the event showed no such threat existed.

Hillary’s ‘Muslim Brotherhood princess’

Huma Abedin, a confidant who served as Hillary Clinton’s deputy chief of staff, was linked to the Muslim Brotherhood – specifically through the al-Qaeda connections of both her mother and father.

Clinton Foundation: Scandals keep coming

The Clintons’ nonprofit organization has faced controversy far beyond the Iranian connection, including accusations of tax fraud and a secretive deal believed to have facilitated the release of nuclear material to Russia.

Benghazi: 4 American lives lost

A scandal that continues to incite passions involves then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, lambasted for her perceived inaction before, during, and after a 2012 attack that killed four Americans in Libya where she ignored hundreds of pleas for evacuation and reinforcements.

Emailgate: ‘She should go to prison for this’

One of the more recent scandals involves Hillary Clinton’s admitted use of a personal email server to share official government correspondences during her stint as secretary of state, where said data was subsequently destroyed before anyone could see the contents.

Russian Reset: Russian invades Crimea right after Hillary successfully cancels eastern bloc missile shield.

Uranium-gate: Collaborator in turning over 20% of our fissile material to our top nuclear threat.

Dossier-gate: Criminal collaboration with foreign agents in quid pro quo to try to knock Trump out of race.

Election-gate: numerous irregularities in everything from conspiring to throw the nomination of Bernie Sanders, hiring vagabonds to go around causing mayhem and disruption at Trump campaign events, to cheating to get advance copy of debate questions.

THANK YOU SIR, for redefining a new meaning to the word "intellectual CLOWN."

Last edited:
Maybe ,,just possibly, all the charges against Hillary for the past 30 years were all bullshit?? Republican BS

The Hillariously jive nitwit remark of the week beyond belief! And reading this place, that is say A LOT. You wouldn't look past even ONE wild, errant claim against Trump in just the past year, but you say with a straight face that you can easily dismiss thirty years of criminal charges that dozens of retired prosecutors have said on TV and radio for years they think they could prosecute to success if only they had crack at them from within the DOJ, including, partially:

As a House Judiciary Committee staffer in 1974, Hillary Clinton helped investigate the Watergate scandal that led to Richard Nixon’s resignation. She was soon fired by a supervisor who described her as an “unethical, dishonest lawyer.”

Audio unveiled decades after it was recorded Hillary Clinton celebrating the fact that an accused child rapist she represented was set free in 1975 – despite the fact that she believed him to be guilty of the crime.

Reports indicate socialist community organizer and author of Rules for Radicals, Saul Alinsky, was a major influence on a young Hillary Clinton. She was involved in Alinsky’s group, Industrial Areas Foundation, for decades after the radical activist’s death.

A series of investments in cattle futures was seriously profitable for a young Hillary Clinton. Between 1978 and 1979, a $1,000 investment turned into a nearly $100,000 profit, a success subsequently linked to a Clinton supporter who also happened to be a high-level player at Tyson Foods.

One of the most identifiable Clinton scandals involved an investigation into a real estate deal that later encompassed accusations of improper campaign donations and the couple’s potential involvement in Foster’s death.

Family friend and White House counsel Vince Foster was himself embroiled in at least a few of the Clintons’ early scandals until his suspicious death. Initially ruled a suicide, the circumstances of Foster’s death have led to significant speculation in the decades since.

Foster was not the only suspicious death linked to the Clintons. In addition to those who met an untimely end after crossing the powerful couple, many others on their wrong side also ended up behind bars.

More than 100 pages of pertinent information went missing ahead of a 1994 federal investigation into Hillary Clinton’s involvement in the Watergate scandal. When the documents did surface two years later, it was revealed that she was in contact with many of the scandal’s central figures.

Judicial Watch released a report implicating Chinese corporations supported Bill Clinton’s 1996 reelection effort in exchange for major U.S. technology secrets.

Amid multiple allegations of sexual assault and rape against Bill Clinton that cast a negative light on the political power couple, Hillary reportedly aided her husband not only by publicly defending him, but by using shady – and potentially criminal tactics in an effort to harm his lady accusers.

During the Clinton administration, the Clintons laid off the White House travel office staff so that they could fill the department with family members and friends.

The Clintons gained confidential tax records on many of their political rivals, a scheme in which Judicial Watch found Hillary played a central role.

During Bill Clinton’s second term, reports surfaced that prominent conservative groups had been subjected to audits while there was no indication that any corresponding organizations on the political left had been similarly targeted by the IRS.

Looting the White House

After Clinton’s second term came to a close, the couple attempted to take roughly $190,000 worth of furniture and other irreplaceable and historic items from the White House – on top of causing about $14,000 in vandalism damage to the presidential mansion.

The wife of one convicted tax cheat pardoned by Bill Clinton at the end of his second term responded by becoming a major contributor to Hillary’s 2000 campaign to become a New York senator.

Paul was an entertainment executive and major financial supporter of Hillary Clinton’s 2000 Senate bid. He has since become an outspoken critic after accepting a plea deal and serving three years in prison for what he contended was retaliation for calling attention to fraud within Clinton’s fundraising methods.

The Clinton Foundation reportedly received numerous financial contributions from a group accused of serving as an agent of the Iranian government.

Hillary Clinton has faced criticism for her since-debunked 2008 claim that, more than a decade earlier, she was touring war-torn Bosnia in a helicopter as it sustained sniper fire. While she described a very dramatic landing, news footage of the event showed no such threat existed.

Huma Abedin, a confidant who served as Hillary Clinton’s deputy chief of staff, was linked to the Muslim Brotherhood – specifically through the al-Qaeda connections of both her mother and father.

The Clintons’ nonprofit organization has faced controversy far beyond the Iranian connection, including accusations of tax fraud and a secretive deal believed to have facilitated the release of nuclear material to Russia.

A scandal that continues to incite passions involves then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, lambasted for her perceived inaction before, during, and after a 2012 attack that killed four Americans in Libya where she ignored hundreds of pleas for evacuation and reinforcements.

One of the more recent scandals involves Hillary Clinton’s admitted use of a personal email server to share official government correspondences during her stint as secretary of state, where said data was subsequently destroyed before anyone could see the contents.

Russian Reset: Russian invades Crimea right after Hillary successfully cancels eastern bloc missile shield.

Uranium-gate: Collaborator in turning over 20% of our fissile material to our top nuclear threat.

Dossier-gate: Criminal collaboration with foreign agents in quid pro quo to try to knock Trump out of race.

Election-gate: numerous irregularities in everything from conspiring to throw the nomination of Bernie Sanders, hiring vagabonds to go around causing mayhem and disruption at Trump campaign events, to cheating to get advance copy of debate questions.

Looks like you took the Republican loyalty pledge, party before country , and lie your butt off and people might believe you

Looting the White House

EVERYBODY KNOWS
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Former Trump campaign adviser George Papadopoulos told an Australian diplomat in May 2016 that Russia had political dirt on Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, the New York Times reported on Saturday.

The conversation between Papadopoulos and the diplomat, Alexander Downer, in London was a driving factor behind the FBI's decision to open a counter-intelligence investigation of Moscow's contacts with the Trump campaign, the Times reported.

Two months after the meeting, Australian officials passed the information that came from Papadopoulos to their American counterparts when leaked Democratic emails began appearing online, according to the newspaper, which cited four current and former U.S. and foreign officials.

RELATED: Putting the Trump-Russia timeline into perspective

dims

15 PHOTOS
Putting the Trump-Russia timeline into perspective
SEE GALLERY

Besides the information from the Australians, the probe by the Federal Bureau of Investigation was also propelled by intelligence from other friendly governments, including the British and Dutch, the Times said.

Papadopoulos, a Chicago-based international energy lawyer, pleaded guilty on Oct. 30 to lying to FBI agents about contacts with people who claimed to have ties to top Russian officials. It was the first criminal charge alleging links between the Trump campaign and Russia.

The White House has played down Papadopoulos' campaign role, saying it was "extremely limited" and that any actions he took would have been on his own. The New York Times, however, reported that Papadopoulos helped set up a meeting between then-candidate Donald Trump and Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi and edited the outline of Trump's first major foreign policy speech in April 2016.

The federal investigation, which is now being led by Special Counsel Robert Mueller, has hung over Trump's White House since he took office almost a year ago. Some Trump allies have recently accused Mueller's team of being biased against the Republican president.

Lawyers for Papadopoulos and Mueller's office did not immediately respond to requests by Reuters for comment.

Typical dishonest Trump supporter. The dossier had nothing to do with Russia except for the fact that Steele used some of his Russian contacts to get information. Also DOJ guidelines do allow employees to give money to political campaigns. That is the only connection. The only farce is you and the other dishonest Trump supporters who are willing to smear out law enforcement agencies to protect your Fuerher.

She clearly colluded with the Russians. How can you deny that? If you really are so outraged over 'Collusion', you should acknowledge and condemn Clinton's collusion with the Russians. But i suspect you really aren't outraged over 'Collusion' at all. You just hate Donald Trump. You're an irrational hater at this point. It is what it is.

She colluded with the Russians and that is why they hacked the DNC servers and fenced it to wikileaks. That logic clearly shows you and other Trump supporters are irrational. My opinion of him follows what a majority of people think about him.

Our buddy Putin helped us keep that witch out of the White House, Trump should probably award him a medal.

Yeah, i thank the Lord and Putin everyday. Imagine the damage Hitlery would have done to our country. Imagine her appointing Supreme Court Justices. If the Democrat conspiracy theories are true, i would have to say Mr. Putin helped save our nation. I'd be forever grateful.
Helped save our nation??? Have you started drinking already ? Grateful to a lying murdering swine??? But then again you like Trump ,so it figures

^^^ Eddie fell for it :laugh:

She clearly colluded with the Russians. How can you deny that? If you really are so outraged over 'Collusion', you should acknowledge and condemn Clinton's collusion with the Russians. But i suspect you really aren't outraged over 'Collusion' at all. You just hate Donald Trump. You're an irrational hater at this point. It is what it is.

She colluded with the Russians and that is why they hacked the DNC servers and fenced it to wikileaks. That logic clearly shows you and other Trump supporters are irrational. My opinion of him follows what a majority of people think about him.

Our buddy Putin helped us keep that witch out of the White House, Trump should probably award him a medal.

Yeah, i thank the Lord and Putin everyday. Imagine the damage Hitlery would have done to our country. Imagine her appointing Supreme Court Justices. If the Democrat conspiracy theories are true, i would have to say Mr. Putin helped save our nation. I'd be forever grateful.
Helped save our nation??? Have you started drinking already ? Grateful to a lying murdering swine??? But then again you like Trump ,so it figures

^^^ Eddie fell for it :laugh:
I did start drinking early

The wind from liberals' head spinning 'round and 'round this morning feels as strong as gale force winds in a hurricane, and there is enough foam coming from snowflake mouths for the CDC to issue a precautionary 'Rabies Epidemic' Warning' after what President Trump just said...

"EVEN IF THERE WAS COLLUSION WITH RUSSIA, 'IT'S NOT A CRIME'"
-- President Donald Trump

The most awesome thing about that comment is IT IS 100% CORRECT. :p

Of course there was no 'collusion' committed by President Trump, but, as he says, 'COLLUSION' IS NOT EVEN A CRIME!

'Collusion' is a made-up political propaganda-generated term created specifically to give 'weight' to the false liberal claims / campaign that President Trump engaged in SOMETHING illegal designed to 'steal' the 2016 election.

The truly remarkable and hypocritical fact about this claim by Democrats is that their false claim is EXACTLY what they did, what released DNC e-mails exposed the Democrats / Hillary did during the election:
- Evidence exists showing Hillary and the DNC she 'owned' rigged the DNC primaries, cheated in debates, engaged in election fraud, illegally used information acquired by an ex-British Spy through a company working for the Russians in a US election (a CRIME), etc. ... YET (PERHAPS AS A DISTRACTION) THEY HAVE ACCUSED THE GOP OF DOING EXACTLY WHAT EVIDENCE SHOWS THEY HAVE DONE....

Then there is what Obama himself stated - EVERY potential administration coming in gets a head-start by contacting and communicating with foreign reps....
-- Hmm, interesting how the Democrats suddenly blamed at election time - once Hillary lost - Trump for the RUSSIAN HACKING / INTERFERENCE COMEY AND OBAMA KNEW ABOUT / KNEW WAS GOIING ON SINCE 2014 YET DID NOTHING ABOUT.

But what chaps snowflakes' ass the most is that what Trump said is TRUE ' 'Collusion' is not illegal.

Even if it was, Mueller and the Democrats have found NOTHING...because there is NOTHING to find.

Trump: Even if there was collusion with Russia, 'it’s not a crime'

Clearly the Trump campaign was willing to accept help from anyone including Russia and that is a fact. Also these meetings occurred before Trump won. Whether it is illegal or not is something that neither Trump nor you know. The fact is that the Trump campaign engaged in unethical conduct to beat Clinton. Whether it is criminal. we will see. Americans recognize the implications and they want it looked at.

You are a hypocrite. The DNC e-mails were hacked by the Russians and then false information was mixed in. In 1 instance of false information, the letterhead of a Democrat Senator was forged. The goal was to inflame partisans against Clinton should she win. There is no evidence the Democrat primaries were rigged. You offer no proof of it and continue to use it. Clinton got 55% of the primary vote so why should she not have gotten the nomination. She also did not engage in any election fraud. Again more fiction. Also the company that produced the dossier was not working for the Russians.

You use the avatar of Captain America but you have more in common with Benedict Arnold. You defame America for your cheap partisan gain.

Why you projectionist, arrogant LYING, LYING hypocrite; you liberals are the self-loathing-American traitors who have BABY TANTRUM reactions to securing our borders and putting American interests first! You liberals are so willing to sell this country to the religion of endless human rights atrocities, Islam, which has been declaring war on American since the 1780's, you're the biggest traitors in the history of any country on earth! Jesus, you guys are disgusting. The dregs of the 3rd world are more important to you creatures than fellow Americans. EVERYTHING you said is a well-proven lie.

You are the arrogant, lying bastard. The fact is that Trump is not a conservative and neither are you. If Reagan was alive, you would be calling him a liberal. You are a racist bastard. I do not nor do the majority of Americans support a wall and they overwhelmingly support DACA. Believing in Islam does not make you a terrorist Herr Hitler. Compromise is not a dirty word. You are the treaitor to this country. Take your garbage and GO TO HELL.

Still clinging to your moronic belief that Mexicans are a different race?

Trump is correct. Collusion is not a crime.

It would be a crime if he knowingly received gifts or donations from a foreign government. That could include data.

What if Trump was coordinating with Putin as to how Russian propaganda could be be best used? Well, first of all, why would he? I mean, surely even Donald Trump would know not to get himself into a mess like that. Especially not when he was doing such a good job of spreading propaganda on his own already.

No, I genuinely think that someone near Trump got a little too daring and stepped into hot water, but Trump himself is not stupid enough to put his neck on the chopping block like that. If he is, well ... I'm more concerned with his stupidity than his corruption, all of a sudden.

Data is not a gift.

The only real collusion i see, is the Clinton Campaign purchasing a despicable phony Russian dossier on Trump. There was clear collusion with the Russians on Clinton's part. But regardless, the whole thing is a Clinton/Democrat witch hunt farce. The 'investigation' has already been comprised as well. Some of Mueller's top 'investigators' have close ties with Clinton/Democrats. It's been compromised. Time to wrap the farce up.

Typical dishonest Trump supporter. The dossier had nothing to do with Russia except for the fact that Steele used some of his Russian contacts to get information. Also DOJ guidelines do allow employees to give money to political campaigns. That is the only connection. The only farce is you and the other dishonest Trump supporters who are willing to smear out law enforcement agencies to protect your Fuerher.

What I would expect from a filthy Trump supporter. Putin has no business in our elections and people like you show you are unpatriotic and un-American.

Obama had no business in the Israeli election, but he was involved. I say we turn him over to Netanyahu and see how long he endures a prison filled with his Muslim brotherhood.

Forum List

Back