Trump kicks NBC reporter off plane, slams network as 'fake news:' 'Get him out of here'

My only big problem with Biden is his fking up the border and immigration worse than it was under Trump, Obama, or SonovaBush. Also, not real tickled with his pick for VP, fearing she could become president if the Republican run Donny and Joe doesn't make it through the next term. Sure we can pray for him, but at his age and family history of age at time of death, it might take God's undivided attention, so Joe ought to take it into account and dump Kamala do we aren't stuck with her, at least since the Republicans seem to have no intention of running anybody but trump or trump lite.

My question is are things better under Biden?

We both know the answer

I'm not a huge Trump fan, he's loud, obnoxious and needs to settle down but things were better under his tenure. That's just a fact

Trump
Still the Snowflake

That's pure bullshit. Trump was threatened with being put under a gag order. Do you really think he wants to be led by a hostile reporter into saying something the prosecutor is going to use against him? In case you were living in a spider hole in the ground throughout the whole time Trump was President, he always stood before reporters and answered questions, sometimes for 30 or 40 minutes. Unlike Biden, who always seems to slither off stage with a stupid look on his face, when the reporters start asking him questions.

My question is are things better under Biden?

We both know the answer

I'm not a huge Trump fan, he's loud, obnoxious and needs to settle down but things were better under his tenure. That's just a fact
The economy is up since he took office. Oil production is up since he took office. Manufacturing is up since he took office. I support his actions and leadership on the Russian Ukraine invasion. Covid is decidedly less a threat since he took office. Our last portfolio report had gained back losses, but we have usually done ok investment wise, though not big investors. My income level has risen. There is lots of interstate infrastructure expansion completed locally since he took office. The new Ford plant West TN started since he came to office. Local crime rate has not increased since he took office. I literally have nothing but the border to bitch about, really.
Does it suck where you are? Are you young enough to make it in a red state or are you stuck in some left coast hell hole?

LOL Yeah, Biden is out there talking about a grandson from Hunter. Wait ... Joe won't even acknowledge the child.
As you know, I am aware of. Thanks for the upvote on that thread.

The economy is up since he took office. Oil production is up since he took office. Manufacturing is up since he took office. I support his actions and leadership on the Russian Ukraine invasion. Covid is decidedly less a threat since he took office. Our last portfolio report had gained back losses, but we have usually done ok investment wise, though not big investors. My income level has risen. There is lots of interstate infrastructure expansion completed locally since he took office. The new Ford plant West TN started since he came to office. Local crime rate has not increased since he took office. I literally have nothing but the border to bitch about, really.
Does it suck where you are? Are you young enough to make it in a red state or are you stuck in some left coast hell hole?

We were coming out of a global pandemic and a shutdown. The economy would have revived itself even if an inanimate carbon rod had been elected in 2020. Probably even more so. But imagine how much better things would have been with a pro-growth, pro-energy, pro-America President, instead of what you settled for?

Now I'm officially laughing at you.

People are hurting. You know it and I know it. The markets are no where near where they were under Trump, energy prices are killing the middle and lower class, inflation is strangling working families, there's a banking crisis, on and on and on.

We were coming out of a global pandemic and a shutdown. The economy would have revived itself even if an inanimate carbon rod had been elected in 2020.

Probably even more so.

First quarter of 2023 GDP was a mere + 1.1% and only 0.1% was from the private sector.

Now I'm officially laughing at you.

People are hurting. You know it and I know it. The markets are no where near where they were under Trump, energy prices are killing the middle and lower class, inflation is strangling working families, there's a banking crisis, on and on and on.
Iflatin has been steady going down this time last years.
1683082503678.png

I can't complain about the stock market being higher than most of 2021.
1683082905979.png

1683082991373.png

You may be experiencing a banking crises, but I am not. I am pretty happy am debt free, savings are up, checking is up, of course that's just us, but I am the middle class, lower middle class as a matter of fact and not being hammered at all. In fact, the contractor is supposed to start this month on a major roof edition over the back deck and part of pool deck, which if I have to borrow before project ends, it will be and extremely low interest on an account secured by me, and I am pretty easy to deal with, never missing payment to myself in many years. Again, you may be having a banking crises, but I am not.
I am sincerely sorry you are having a bad time. Maybe when you are older and more stable, you will figure it out.

Iflatin has been steady going down this time last years.
View attachment 781738
I can't complain about the stock market being higher than most of 2021.
View attachment 781739
View attachment 781740
You may be experiencing a banking crises, but I am not. I am pretty happy am debt free, savings are up, checking is up, of course that's just us, but I am the middle class, lower middle class as a matter of fact and not being hammered at all. In fact, the contractor is supposed to start this month on a major roof edition over the back deck and part of pool deck, which if I have to borrow before project ends, it will be and extremely low interest on an account secured by me, and I am pretty easy to deal with, never missing payment to myself in many years. Again, you may be having a banking crises, but I am not.
I am sincerely sorry you are having a bad time. Maybe when you are older and more stable, you will figure it out.

Sounds like it's all about you and fck the rest

Typical leftist

Personally our family is fine and I hope I never reach your ancient age believing the crap you do.

You're a fraud

Trump doesn't like it when the news talks about his rape case.

He especially hates it when they call him on his bullshit.

That's why he loves Putin so much. Trump WISHES he could poison his critics and throw them in jail.

All the obese dictator wannabe can do is kick them off his Bullshit Express.
When you want to talk about Biden's inappropriate showers with his daughter?

Sounds like it's all about you and fck the rest

Typical leftist
Cheer up and take some responsibility for yourself and your situation, as you really sound like a glass half empty defeatist, negative type, to me. Good planning and execution and conservative management of resources and applied effort over the years go a long way. It ain't depent on politics, no matter what you've been told. Nothing special about me. I just did as my parents and grandparents raised me to do. I, too, come from a long line of Irish. If I can do it, you can too, as well as everybody else.

Cheer up and take some responsibility for yourself and your situation, as you really sound like a glass half empty defeatist, negative type, to me. Good planning and execution and conservative management of resources and applied effort over the years go a long way. It ain't depent on politics, no matter what you've been told. Nothing special about me. I just did as my parents and grandparents raised me to do. I, too, come from a long line of Irish. If I can do it, you can too, as well as everybody else.

How about you stop thinking you know the first thing about me, ya Biden ass kissing old fck?

Fcking loser

You put your picture on your profile, you're not Irish... just ancient

How about you stop thinking you know the first thing about me, ya Biden ass kissing old fck?

Fcking loser

You put your picture on your profile, you're not Irish... just ancient
So ancient, that picture was taken last fall at a junction on the Appalachian Trail the day after an eleven-mile hike with pack and 4,000 foot change in elevation. I'll try not to decay right before your eyes.

So ancient, that picture was taken last fall at a junction on the Appalachian Trail the day after an eleven-mile hike with pack and 4,000 foot change in elevation. I'll try not to decay right before your eyes.

What a wannabe stud.

Now....go take a nap old timer

Forum List

Back