Trump Knew...and Failed Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lesh

Diamond Member
Dec 21, 2016

He was being told how bad this would be in January and not only did little...he stood in the way of those who WOULD have responded
Considering he banned air travel from China in January and EVERY SINGLE LEFTIST called it racist I'd say he did far more by default than ANY leftist would have.

And that's ALL he did. Read that article. He was being urged to stockpile supplies...get testing going......to get serious

And did NOT

Considering he banned air travel from China in January
He RESTRICTED air travel from China...and allowed tens of thousands in and quarantines virtually NONE of them

And didn't even restrict travel from Europe for six WEEKS and then not all of Europe

You would have gone full-jihad and shit gold bricks if Trump had restricted travel from Europe.

What would Biden have done? He said the travel ban was racist.
Biden said that Trump's haphazard travel restriction was Xeniophobic...and that's the only explanation for that finely targeted "ban"

Considering he banned air travel from China in January
He RESTRICTED air travel from China...and allowed tens of thousands in and quarantines virtually NONE of them

And didn't even restrict travel from Europe for six WEEKS and then not all of Europe
If he stopped travel from Europe, would you have supported him? Don't lie.

You would have gone full-jihad and shit gold bricks if Trump had restricted travel from Europe.
So a President reacts to what I would have done?

I'm amazed that I have so much power.

Newsflash...a real leader...when facing a calamity such as this...does what is necessary and deals with the pushback later

We don't HAVE a real leader

Considering he banned air travel from China in January and EVERY SINGLE LEFTIST called it racist I'd say he did far more by default than ANY leftist would have.
That lie has been debunked numerous times. Besides, the travel restriction was monumentally ineffective, completely inadequate as a response to the magnitude of the threat, inconsistently executed, and failed to address the fact that the virus was also being imported from Europe.

Most NYC Covid-19 Cases Came From Europe, Genome Researchers Say

He was being told how bad this would be in January and not only did little...he stood in the way of those who WOULD have responded

Maybe try Trump lied! People died!

Oldie but a goodie.

You know... look at the state of your party. You have Biden for a candidate. Biden!

Don't any of you ever stop to listen to what's really going on outside your echo chambers? I joke a lot, but this really is serious business. Y'all act like choosing the next POTUS is akin to voting for class prez.

I'd be angry too, if I were a democrat. But I wouldn't keep wasting valuable time bashing the current prez so much as getting after my fellow democrats.

Enough with this shit.

Newsflash...a real leader...when facing a calamity such as this...does what is necessary and deals with the pushback later

And Joe Biden is a "real leader"?

Has anyone seen or heard from him lately?

Would I have complained had Trump put together a task force targeted on amassing supplies and testing?

Not even

What should Trump have done? List actions and dates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back