Trump landslide possible?

According to this pundit and his analysis of the latest polls, yes.

New polls now show Trump within the margin of error, tied or leading in 3 reliably blue states.

And don't ask me for a link as you can see the same thing I did by clicking on the video above.

Yes.

It's also possible that Trump gets buried in a landslide!

New polls now show Trump within the margin of error, tied or leading in 3 reliably blue states.

And don't ask me for a link as you can see the same thing I did by clicking on the video above.

As much as I would hope that is the case with dominion software, not too closely watched 'early voting' (a term I use loosely) and such I am not holding my breath.

Possible? More like probable.

In the 2020 election, 95% of Fox News viewers thought Trump would win. 70% thought Trump would win in a landslide.

It just shows you how disconnected from reality the MAGA base lives in.

Because precious snowflake fucking feelingz.

• Banned
In the 2020 election, 95% of Fox News viewers thought Trump would win. 70% thought Trump would win in a landslide.

It just shows you how disconnected from reality the MAGA base lives in.

Because precious snowflake fucking feelingz.
He's reading the polls. Has nothing to do with Fox News or me or you.

Try to use some critical thinking.

Yeah, that's going to change when people see how unstable Trump is becoming.

Seriously, have you been watching his speeches lately?

As much as I would hope that is the case with dominion software, not too closely watched 'early voting' (a term I use loosely) and such I am not holding my breath.
Ohh you poor thing. You still believe all the Dominion fake news that Trump and Co pumped out. You know that was adjudicated right? Dominion challenge all the shit talkers to prove it and they couldn’t and it cost them dearly. Look into it

A landslide would be great for the country, but I'll take an Al Davis "Just win baby!"

Forum List

Back