trump Loses Again

IMPEACH Donald Trump 666 the current Antichrist

The Bible prophesies the return of the Christ and the 666 Antichrist. Donald Trump = "six hundred sixty-six (666)" using the Evil=48 Code of A=49, B50...Z74. He's the current Antichrist whose actions are the opposite of the Christ, e.g. he's a compulsive/pathological liar who worships Gold, not God. He's extremely greedy and boastful. He helps the rich while hurting the poor. He wants to torture. Etc.

Donald Trump 666 is an evil genius, but he's not smarter than the returned Christ. He's guilty of treason, collusion, obstructing justice, personally profiting from being president, and cheating at golf!

All of your far right wing extremists who believe that the information won't be released ignored my post where I stated that the judge refused to put a stay on it until the appeal.

That means that the information will be released while the appeal is moving through the courts.

So it's a waste of time for that appeal since the judge refused to put a stay on the release.

Sorry but trump loses again.

Read the article at the link below. The fact that there will be no stay is the second paragraph.

Trump loses lawsuit challenging subpoena for financial records

That will not happen as the Secretary of the Treasury has refused to offer them up, as is his legal right.

Who is going to enforce that decision?

SCOTUS once faced a similar problem with a Democrats by the name of Andrew Jackson. He told the court they had made their decision, now they needed to find someone to enforce it!

All of your far right wing extremists who believe that the information won't be released ignored my post where I stated that the judge refused to put a stay on it until the appeal.

That means that the information will be released while the appeal is moving through the courts.

So it's a waste of time for that appeal since the judge refused to put a stay on the release.

Read the article at the link below. The fact that there will be no stay is the second paragraph.

And I say that the President with executive privilege can stay until it reaches the supreme court. Just because some dickhead guy/girl/it is in a robe, doesnt mean they are higher than the President. You know equal powers shit.....you sure are a dweeb.

No he can't do that. I don't know where you get that stupid idea. What are you 12?

Or are you another lazy conservative who has never actually read the constitution and didn't bother learning it when you were supposed to in US History class in school.

Read the document. The president has no authority to or executive privilege to put a stay on any federal court judge ruling.

What sort of fantasy alternate world do you live in?

You're in for a very rude awakening.

The judge gave the company 7 days to comply with the order. So like I said, the appeal will be a waste of time. The information will already have been handed over by the time the appeal happens.

You and trump lose again.

Take off the tin foil hat. 99% of this country would not understand how to read a tax return. Including you, Dana.

That's how little you know.

My education and degree is in accounting and economics.

What did you study and get a degree in?

What do either of those fields have to do with Constitutional law?

Not a damn thing! You are just a dumbass!

And I say that the President with executive privilege can stay until it reaches the supreme court. Just because some dickhead guy/girl/it is in a robe, doesnt mean they are higher than the President. You know equal powers shit.....you sure are a dweeb.

No he can't do that. I don't know where you get that stupid idea. What are you 12?

Or are you another lazy conservative who has never actually read the constitution and didn't bother learning it when you were supposed to in US History class in school.

Read the document. The president has no authority to or executive privilege to put a stay on any federal court judge ruling.

The judge gave the company 7 days to comply with the order. So like I said, the appeal will be a waste of time. The information will already have been handed over by the time the appeal happens.

Take off the tin foil hat. 99% of this country would not understand how to read a tax return. Including you, Dana.

That's how little you know.

My education and degree is in accounting and economics.

What did you study and get a degree in?

So you would know. But 99% would not. I have an MBA from Northeastern U. Go Huskies. Undergrad in Finance from Duke. Go Blue Devils. I reiterate. 99% of this country doesn’t know the difference between a balance sheet and a cookie sheet.

Interesting. I got my degree at the University of Washington. Go Huskies.

Apparently you don't know the difference between a balance sheet and a tax return. They aren't the same thing. Most people don't deal with balance sheets. Most people do deal with tax forms. Not usually very complicated ones but then, that's what experts are for.

I'm sure that experts will be combing through the documents with a fine tooth comb.
We will see what they find and what trump is so desperate to hide.

No one is looking at anything, dumbass!

War Eagle! Auburn University. We beat the snot of your Huskies last year!

The next court up can place a stay, or an injunction or whatever. It takes time for a lower court to enforce it's decision, and that's plenty of time to run to the next level and place a hold on the release until the next court figures it out.

Again, try to understand the process before you blather on about it like a useless twat.

Or in your case, a more useless twat.

By next Monday? The judge gave them 7 days. That is the maximum amount of time the company has. Not the minimum. They could hand over the documents sooner.

Appeals usualy take much longer than 7 days to prepare to argue before a court. It usually takes a while to even get on the docket.

Ok lets see if they can do it that fast and if that next court will rule with trump.

You just have to file the appeal. and request a preliminary injunction.

The Bible prophesies the return of the Christ and the 666 Antichrist. Donald Trump = "six hundred sixty-six (666)" using the Evil=48 Code of A=49, B50...Z74. He's the current Antichrist whose actions are the opposite of the Christ, e.g. he's a compulsive/pathological liar who worships Gold, not God. He's extremely greedy and boastful. He helps the rich while hurting the poor. He wants to torture. Etc.

Donald Trump 666 is an evil genius, but he's not smarter than the returned Christ. He's guilty of treason, collusion, obstructing justice, personally profiting from being president, and cheating at golf!
Says the people who execute babies in or out of the womb, 666 killer of innocent babies...

What the hell? You need help.

When I hear of these rulings the first thing I do is find the judge's name and google who he/she was appointed by. Great article attached in OP in that I found all I needed in the first 2 sentences.

WASHINGTON (AP) — A federal judge in Washington ruled Monday against President Donald Trump in a financial records dispute with Congress.

U.S. District Judge Amit Mehta, who was appointed by President Barack Obama, said Trump cannot block a House subpoena of financial records.​

The dems want this before the next election so they can find some shit to sling, Trump wants to keep it under wraps until then.

Nothing but political maneuvering using the legal system at cost to the taxpayer, who is funding all of this nonsense.

When I hear of these rulings the first thing I do is find the judge's name and google who he/she was appointed by. Great article attached in OP in that I found all I needed in the first 2 sentences.

Here's something to "cheer" you up with the rest of the Trump cult membership......Something about the irony of karma.

Donald Trump continues to fight against a congressional subpoena from House Democrats for financial records, he will now have to face the Obama-nominated judge Republicans refused to consider for the Supreme Court.

Merrick Garland is currently the chief judge at the D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals, where President Trump’s legal battle will head next as the president's attorneys attempt to reverse the earlier court ruling in favor of Congress.

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-subpoena-appeal-merrick-garland-court-1431543

Yesterday's ruling in district court, that found that WH attorneys had NO base in law regarding the prevention of a Trump accounting firm from disclosing financial documents....basically siding with Section I of our Constitution that Congress has every legal right to oversee the behaviors of the executive branch, was met with much criticism by Trump backers who have long-concluded that Trump IS above ANY law.

Well, Karma is here to even things out a bit.......

As Donald Trump continues to fight against a congressional subpoena from House Democrats for financial records, he will now have to face the Obama-nominated judge Republicans refused to consider for the Supreme Court.

Merrick Garland is currently the chief judge at the D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals, where President Trump’s legal battle will head next as the president's attorneys attempt to reverse the earlier court ruling in favor of Congress.

Yesterday's ruling in district court, that found that WH attorneys had NO base in law regarding the prevention of a Trump accounting firm from disclosing financial documents....basically siding with Section I of our Constitution that Congress has every legal right to oversee the behaviors of the executive branch, was met with much criticism by Trump backers who have long-concluded that Trump IS above ANY law.

As Donald Trump continues to fight against a congressional subpoena from House Democrats for financial records, he will now have to face the Obama-nominated judge Republicans refused to consider for the Supreme Court.

Garland will not be petty, as he is actually a good Justice. He’s no Blackout Brett.

Garland will not be petty, as he is actually a good Justice. He’s no Blackout Brett.
Regardless, if he rules against the WH, we can bet money on donnie and his deplorables whining and crying foul.

Regardless, if he rules against the WH, we can bet money on donnie and his deplorables whining and crying foul.
They want totalitarianism. There’s never been a bigger threat to our system of checks and balances.

Forum List

Back