Trump: Low Taxes are "Ridiculous"

It seems like the average right wing conservative poster on this board believes in the rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer. The irony is that most if not all of them are part of the second group. How many wealthy right wing conservative posters are on this board I wonder: not many, if any at all.

They all dream about being rich, and are horrified they might have to give some of it to poor people.

rich conservative types give more to the poor than rich liberal types. didnt you know that leftard?

BY THE WAY

can you Progs stop creating poor people to "help"? It really isnt helping anything ok?

rich conservative types give more to the poor than rich liberal types. didnt you know that leftard?

That never impresses me. that's like saying, "I threw you a bandaid" after you ran me over with your Lexus.

We don't need "charity", we need a society where the wealth is evenly distributed and our focus is on having everyone doing a renumerative job that provides a living.

Not, millions of people living below the poverty line and a few rich people throwing them crumbs. These shitheads are the ones who wonder what they did wrong when the angry mob is lynching them.

Ex%C3%A9cution_de_Marie_Antoinette_le_16_octobre_1793.jpg

"And then I said, 'Let them eat cake!'"

if you got pregnant:

you didnt have safe sex
you werent "planning" anything idiot
an abortion isnt family planning; it's terminating a life

gosh you idiots and your mindless memes

where is the more recent picture of the Killing Fields in Cambodia? you know all done in the name of a more "fair" society based on distributing wealth??

if you got pregnant:

you didnt have safe sex

Sorry, dude, you don't get to dictate what women do with their lady parts. Deal with it.

where is the more recent picture of the Killing Fields in Cambodia? you know all done in the name of a more "fair" society based on distributing wealth??

Actually, that was more about the people taking revenge on those who betrayed them and sided with the Americans. A tragedy, I know, but if we hadn't overthrown the legitmate government of Cambodia and installed a quisling, the Khmer Rogue never would have come to power.

how did evenly distributing wealth work out in cuba or the Soviet Union leftard?

Since no one is going to put the Tsar back in power, I'd say pretty well.

if you got pregnant:

you didnt have safe sex

Sorry, dude, you don't get to dictate what women do with their lady parts. Deal with it.

Actually, that was more about the people taking revenge on those who betrayed them and sided with the Americans. A tragedy, I know, but if we hadn't overthrown the legitmate government of Cambodia and installed a quisling, the Khmer Rogue never would have come to power.

how did evenly distributing wealth work out in cuba or the Soviet Union leftard?

Since no one is going to put the Tsar back in power, I'd say pretty well.

um sorry "dude" but i'm not trying to dictate anything idiot. if she comes running looking for a taxpayer-funded abortion you dullard

um sorry "dude" but i'm not trying to dictate anything idiot. if she comes running looking for a taxpayer-funded abortion you dullard

Frankly, I'd rather pay $300 bucks for an abortion than the hundreds of thousands we end up paying in food stamps, welfare, and eventually prison. Abortion for poor people is a bargain.

and no that wasnt what the killing fields were about you history-revising moron

Actually, that's EXACTLY what it was about. YOu want to talk abuot the million Cambodians the Khmer Rouge killed, but not the million Cambodian's Nixon killed looking for the Ho Chi Mihn Trail.

But...but... Communism bad!

Forum List

Back