Trump: Media is Enemy of the People

Lesh

Diamond Member
Dec 21, 2016
Just days after a Trump supporter sent bombs to people Trump has verbally attacked...Trump AGAIN calls the media "The Enemy of the People"

He's all but ASKING for reporters to be attacked

What else is New . Attacking the press is chapter 3 of the would Be dictator handbook.

Holy SHIT!!! I was fine just a minute ago, but now?

NOW I AM GOING TO DO SOMETHING VIOLENT TO SOME REPORTER!!!! I AM TRIGGERED BY THIS DOG WHISTLE.

:laughing0301:

Just days after a Trump supporter sent bombs to people Trump has verbally attacked...Trump AGAIN calls the media "The Enemy of the People"

The media is the enemy of the people.

For example, the media is still spreading the lie that these were real and not fake bombs. Fake bombs, fake media.

For example, the media is still spreading the lie that these were real and not fake bombs. Fake bombs, fake media.

They were only “fake” because they guy is too stupid to make real working bombs .

The intent wasn’t still terrorism .

They were only “fake” because they guy is too stupid to make real working bombs .

The intent wasn’t still terrorism .
I'm sorry I have given up responding to you idiots, but this post has to be biggest stupidest retarded post I have ever seen. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

The truth is the truth. And he's not calling for violence unlike you lefties.......

Hmmmmm I don't know, but I thought politicians were supposed to represent those who voted for them. I suppose you could call the pleasing them. I suppose some people just have been so dumbed down they have been brainwashed into thinking they are supposed to do otherwise.

CNN is trying to sell that the country has descended into a hatefest apocalypse.

By doing this, they are inviting one where one doesn't really exist. Totally irresponsible.

Perhaps the media should remember what they there job is which is to report the news not create it. The press seems to have forgotten they are supposed to report the facts and let the public decide how they feel about an issue not slant and distort the facts in order to get the public to take the position they want. Media that uses their power to serve there own interest and not the public’s is no good to anyone except those in power and when the media’s main function is to serve those in power they cease to be journalists and become propagandist.

Perhaps the media should remember what they there job is which is to report the news not create it. The press seems to have forgotten they are supposed to report the facts and let the public decide how they feel about an issue not slant and distort the facts in order to get the public to take the position they want. Media that uses their power to serve there own interest and not the public’s is no good to anyone except those in power and when the media’s main function is to serve those in power they cease to be journalists and become propagandist.

Yep.

Whn they lie to me or hide facts from me...they are my enemy.

Don’t be fooled by the fortunate fact that none of the devices exploded, they said. These bombs were the real thing.

“Each device consisted of roughly six inches of PVC pipe, a small clock, a battery, some wiring and what is known as energetic material, which is essentially potential explosives and material that give off heat and energy through a reaction to heat, shock or friction,” FBI Director Chris Wray said Friday at a Department of Justice news conference.

These were real bombs. You are spouting fake news you piece of Trump trash.

Pipe bombs were real: packages to politicians and Democratic operatives should have exploded - NY Daily News

Don’t be fooled by the fortunate fact that none of the devices exploded, they said. These bombs were the real thing.

“Each device consisted of roughly six inches of PVC pipe, a small clock, a battery, some wiring and what is known as energetic material, which is essentially potential explosives and material that give off heat and energy through a reaction to heat, shock or friction,” FBI Director Chris Wray said Friday at a Department of Justice news conference.

Your farts are a potential explosive based on Wrays description of an 'energetic material'.

The truth is the truth. And he's not calling for violence unlike you lefties.......

The truth IS the truth. Trump and the alt-right are hate-mongers and Trump has refused to call out the alt-right.

Your farts are a potential explosive based on Wrays description of an 'energetic material'.

You are one big fart. These were real bombs. Not phonies like you.

Forum List

Back