Trump, Mexicans, and Rapists

On another thread, a lefty member here claimed that Trump called Mexicans rapists. To claim that he called Mexicans rapists, without getting any more specific than that, is to claim that he made a broad generalization of Mexicans as a whole. I have broken his famous quote down here, so we can see what he really did say:

First, here is the actual quote:

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

Now, let's have a closer look at this:

In the first sentence, he is talking about people who he alleges that Mexico sends, and he has excluded "Mexico's best" from the people who he is talking about. This first sentence clearly shows that Trump was not commenting on "all" Mexicans, just the people who Mexico sends who are not also not Mexico's best.

Ok, next sentence. "They're not sending you, they're not sending you", sounds like it is open to interpretation, but the one thing we do know is that he is not talking about Mexico's best, or all Mexicans.

The next sentence really narrows things down as far as who he is talking about. "They're sending people who have lots of problems, and they are bringing those problems with us." Here, he has narrowed down who he is talking about to people Mexico sends, who are not Mexico's best, certainly not every Mexican everywhere, and who are bringing problems. His grammar is pretty screwed up with the "us" thing, but it does not appear he is intending on including "us" as who he is talking about.

This next part is not describing who he is talking about, but tells us some of the "problems" of the people who Mexico sends who are bringing problems. "They're bringing drugs, They're bringing crime. They're rapists." Those problems that this isolated group of people who are not Mexico's best, not you, not all Mexicans, and who have problems, do sound pretty bad, so I am sure glad that Trump brought these things up. These things need to be brought up and be handled.

Last sentence: "And some I assume, are good people." It was pretty generous that Trump added this on, considering the kinds of problems that this isolated group of people are bringing. He assumes that some of these people who Mexico sends who are not Mexico's best, not you, not all Mexicans, and who are bringing such problems are actually good people.

Now we know who Trump was talking about:
An isolated group of people who Mexico sends who are not Mexico's best, not you, and who bring lots of problems.

Now we know who he was not talking about:
He was not talking about Mexico's best, or all Mexicans, or you.

You're wasting your time. Liberals know you are lying.

THey also know that by lying a LOT, and getting conservatives to defend, that they create the illusion that there must be something to the accusations.

They are vile pieces of shit that way.

Bomber Trump said that the Mexicans are not sending the good people but rapists, drug pushers, and murderers. He also guessed that some could be good but not generally. The pathological liar who is running the USA is an unbelievable slime ball.

Actually, you are mistaken about what he said, but not far off. Here, let me quote what he really did say, so we can have a closer look.

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

In the first sentence, he is talking about people who he alleges that Mexico sends, and he has excluded "Mexico's best" from the people who he is talking about. This first sentence clearly shows that Trump was not commenting on "all" Mexicans, just the people who Mexico sends who are not also not Mexico's best.

Ok, next sentence. "They're not sending you, they're not sending you", sounds like it is open to interpretation, but the one thing we do know is that he is not talking about Mexico's best, or all Mexicans.

The next sentence really narrows things down as far as who he is talking about. "They're sending people who have lots of problems, and they are bringing those problems with us." Here, he has narrowed down who he is talking about to people Mexico sends, who are not Mexico's best, certainly not every Mexican everywhere, and who are bringing problems. His grammar is pretty screwed up with the "us" thing, but it does not appear he is intending on including "us" as who he is talking about.

This next part is not describing who he is talking about, but tells us some of the "problems" of the people who Mexico sends who are bringing problems. "They're bringing drugs, They're bringing crime. They're rapists." Those problems that this isolated group of people who are not Mexico's best, not you, not all Mexicans, and who have problems, do sound pretty bad, so I am sure glad that Trump brought these things up. These things need to be brought up and be handled.

Last sentence: "And some I assume, are good people." It was pretty generous that Trump added this on, considering the kinds of problems that this isolated group of people are bringing. He assumes that some of these people who Mexico sends who are not Mexico's best, not you, not all Mexicans, and who are bringing such problems are actually good people.

An isolated group of people who Mexico sends who are not Mexico's best, not you, and who bring lots of problems.

Last edited:
Bomber Trump said that the Mexicans are not sending the good people but rapists, drug pushers, and murderers. He also guessed that some could be good but not generally. The pathological liar who is running the USA is an unbelievable slime ball.

Actually, you are very mistaken about what he said. Here let me quote what he really did say, so we can have a closer look.

I read what you posted before but no-one could be persuaded that Bomber Trump will be building the biggest wall ever in human history because he has a high regard for Mexicans.

Actually, you are very mistaken about what he said. Here let me quote what he really did say, so we can have a closer look.

I read what you posted before but no-one could be persuaded that Bomber Trump will be building the biggest wall ever in human history because he has a high regard for Mexicans.

I have a high regard for brits, but that doesn't mean I want to give them a pass to move here unchecked and unvetted.

Just saw another lefty post on another thread that Trump called Mexicans as a group, "rapists". This thread has been around a long time, but no lefty has been able to post a quote of trump calling all Mexicans rapists.

Worse is their narrative Trump called white supremacists good people.

These are not honest and intelligent people.

Let's see the actual quote that you are about to not be posting.

Worse is their narrative Trump called white supremacists good people.

These are not honest and intelligent people.
They have to take things out of context to make them fit the lefty narrative

Just saw another lefty post on another thread that Trump called Mexicans as a group, "rapists". This thread has been around a long time, but no lefty has been able to post a quote of trump calling all Mexicans rapists.

They are lying soulless monsters.

This thread is a good reference to quote or refer to when lefties claim Trump called Mexicans rapists. No lefty has ever been able to quote Trump calling Mexicans rapists, and no lefty ever will.

Still no lefties have been able to quote Trump calling all mexicans rapists.

You first have to start with the realization that everything is racist to the left. And I mean everything. Proper grammar, voting, your job, peanut butter jelly sandwiches and even milk. All racist.

I'm sure you will be called a racist for this thread.
Mexican men arent rapists? havent we all seen those young mexican girls going to and from wal-mart with 2 or 3 kids/crossing the street off to their sub par hoods? we have at least a few neighborhoods like that here in naples fla. whenever i see that,,,what comes to mind is that mexican men will have sex with anyone,,baby or no baby aftermath
Lehigh is NOT Naples. Pendejo

Trump’s racist comments are remembered by all. Except the stupid. Like yourself

You know what would have really made that a powerful statement?

An EXAMPLE.

Funny, how that did not occur to you.

FUnny, strange. Not funny ha ha.

And by strange, I mean you know you are slinging shit.

Wrong thread, this one is not about racism at all. Do you have a quote of Trump calling all Mexicans rapists?

Wrong thread, this one is not about racism at all. Do you have a quote of Trump calling all Mexicans rapists?

Libs like candycore prefer to quote other liberals saying shit about Trump, rather than whatTrump actually says.

Then they tell themselves they proved something.

They are utterly delusional.

On another thread, a lefty member here claimed that Trump called Mexicans rapists. To claim that he called Mexicans rapists, without getting any more specific than that, is to claim that he made a broad generalization of Mexicans as a whole. I have broken his famous quote down here, so we can see what he really did say:

Sorry, I do not know what you are talking about.
As for Trump, he talks off the top of his head and says whatever comes to his mind. He begins sentences before he knows what he wants to say and he certainly gave the impression that most Mexican immigrants are "bad hombres".
no he didnt ...

Forum List

Back