Trump Must Enact CITIZENSHIP Voter ID Before 2020 Election

LOLOL

You dropped that mic on your head. Your own link is a Breitbart article quoting a conservative that it's coming.... i.e., it doesn't exist now.

It’s only a matter of time before we see the expansion of illegal alien voting in state elections and eventually the Left pushing for illegal alien voting in federal elections,” Eggers continued.

:dance:

LOLOL

You dropped that mic on your head. Your own link is a Breitbart article quoting a conservative that it's coming.... i.e., it doesn't exist now.

It’s only a matter of time before we see the expansion of illegal alien voting in state elections and eventually the Left pushing for illegal alien voting in federal elections,” Eggers continued.

No it’s in New York already and could expand learn how to read

l got only as far as your first link which said the matter was u der investigation and evidently, nothing came of it.
Are you saying no illegals have voted in our elections?
The best efforts of you yahoos was to find 3 illegal aliens who voted over the last 20 years.
Expert: 'Only Matter of Time Before Illegal Alien Voting Is Expanded'

Mic drop
LOLOL

I quoted your article. If you think it's wrong, try a better source next time. :mm:

Are you saying no illegals have voted in our elections?
The best efforts of you yahoos was to find 3 illegal aliens who voted over the last 20 years.

Mic drop
LOLOL

I quoted your article. If you think it's wrong, try a better source next time. :mm:
You ready what you want.. lol

Mic drop
LOLOL

LOL

Try coherent English next time. :lmao:

LOLOL

LOL

Read more ,, learn full content lol

LOLOL

LOL

I quoted your own source saying, "it's only a matter of time before we see the expansion of illegal alien voting in state elections."

I would reccomend you learn the implications of, "it's only a matter of time before we see..." but someone so illiterate they actually write, "you ready what you want," has no chance of understanding English.

LOL

I quoted your own source saying, "it's only a matter of time before we see the expansion of illegal alien voting in state elections."

I would reccomend you learn the implications of, "it's only a matter of time before we see..." but someone so illiterate they actually write, "you ready what you want," has no chance of understanding English.
Read more lol you can do it

LOL

Read more lol you can do it
:itsok:

Forum List

Back