Trump Needs To Borrow Almost $300 Billion This Week

So, are the dems the party of "smaller government" now? Lol!
Nope.

Any more stupid tu quoque questions unrelated to Trump accelerating spending and deficits?

Well, you can't expect to have a small budget or to get out of debt with the bloated government and spending!
Which is exactly why I have been saying since coming to this forum we need to eliminate the $1.4 trillion in annual tax expenditures.

Guess who defends those massive wealth redistributions tooth and nail.

Go ahead. Guess.

Nope.

Any more stupid tu quoque questions unrelated to Trump accelerating spending and deficits?

That was a rhetorical question of course. Everyone already knows that you are chumps who want more government and not less. :D
See, folks?

It is demonstrated once again!

All the tards have are straw men, tu quoques, lies, and red herrings to defend Trump's acceleration of spending and deficits.

TA-DAAAAAAAAAA!

Nope.

That was a rhetorical question of course. Everyone already knows that you are chumps who want more government and not less. :D
See, folks?

All the tards have are straw men, tu quoques, lies, and red herrings to defend Trump's acceleration of spending and deficits.

TA-DAAAAAAAAAA!

No strawman needed. Just the facts. The government is bloated and enormous and spends millions of dollars per minute, no matter who the president is. So what do you disagree with here? The fact that I am bring it up in your "trash Trump" thread? :D Awww.

Nope.

See, folks?

TA-DAAAAAAAAAA!

I thought dems didn't have a problem with borrowing money and didn't care about the debt? Afterall, the government is only trying to help you sheeples with all of their programs for sponging off the common man trying to make a living.

Nope.

See, folks?

TA-DAAAAAAAAAA!

No strawman needed. Just the facts. The government is bloated and enormous and spends millions of dollars per minute, no matter who the president is. So what do you disagree with here? The fact that I am bring it up in your "trash Trump" thread? :D Awww.
Your straw man was that I "want more government and not less".

No facts. Just lies.

It's all you poor dumb rubes can do to defend Trump. Lies, straw men, tu quoques, and red herrings.

Meanwhile, the stench of your hypocrisy is all over your silent consent to Trump's accelerated spending and deficits.

Nope.

See, folks?

TA-DAAAAAAAAAA!

It's all you poor dumb rubes can do to defend Trump. Lies, straw men, tu quoques, and red herrings.

Meanwhile, the stench of your hypocrisy is demonstrated by your silent consent to Trump's accelerated spending and deficits.

I asked you if dems wanted smaller government now. Do you or don't you?

Nope.

See, folks?

TA-DAAAAAAAAAA!

Meanwhile, the stench of your hypocrisy is demonstrated by your silent consent to Trump's accelerated spending and deficits.

Another straw man. I am not a democrat. That's a fiction you tards invented in your heads to conceal your hypocrisy.

Maybe someday you can have a real conversation out here in reality.

Nope.

See, folks?

TA-DAAAAAAAAAA!

Meanwhile, the stench of your hypocrisy is all over your silent consent to Trump's accelerated spending and deficits.

If you want less deficit spending, then you need a smaller government. They have to cut paychecks and benefits for all the people that work in all the redundant governmental departments, you know!!!

Government employees -- the true 1 percent

How did America become broke and insolvent? How did we build up an unimaginable $115 trillion in debt and unfunded liabilities? How did we allow the American Dream to become a nightmare?

All we need do is look at the primary demand the Eurozone and IMF are placing on hopelessly bankrupt Greece to get their new $170 Billion bailout -- Greece has agreed to cut 150,000 government employees. Even Cuba's leader Raul Castro recognizes government employees are at the root of economic destruction, as he is cutting over 2 million of them to save Cuba from bankruptcy.

The truth is that government employees are the true 1%. We have far too many of them (21 million), many of them are paid too much, and their union demands are straining taxpayers to the breaking point.

They have become a privileged class that expects to be treated superior to the taxpayers -- the same folks who pay their salaries and pensions. But it is their obscene pensions that are the big problem moving forward for America.

How would you like to retire with $6 million? $8 million? $10 million? All you have to do is become a government employee to hit the jackpot.

You don’t believe me? Do the math.

I recently talked with a retired New York City toll taker. His salary averaged about $70,000 per year over 20 years. But in his last few years he worked loads of overtime and added in accumulated sick days to get his salary in those final years up to $150,000.

His pension is based on his final years' salary. This is a common pension-padding ploy.

He bragged that he will now get a taxpayer funded pension of $120,000 a year for the rest of his life. He’s only 50 years old.

The average 50-year old male has a life expectancy of almost 80. With automatic cost of living increases, that’s a bill to taxpayers of $5 million for the next 30 years --for not working. THREE TIMES WHAT HE EARNED WHILE WORKING.

And, of course, we’re also paying his medical bills.

No country, no budget, and no taxpayers anywhere in the world can afford this. Ask Greece.

I don't know how a tard could read my posts in this topic and come to the unbelievably retarded conclusion, "Duuhh he a dem who want big gubmint!" :lol:

See, folks?

TA-DAAAAAAAAAA!

Another straw man. I am not a democrat. That's a fiction you tards invented in your heads to conceal your hypocrisy.

Maybe someday you can have a real conversation out here in reality.

So then what are you complaining about all the time then?

Nope.

See, folks?

TA-DAAAAAAAAAA!

If you want less deficit spending, then you need a smaller government.
Duh!

See post 113, tard.

Try actually talking to me instead of some bullshit straw man you built.

I don't know how a tard could read my posts in this topic and come to the unbelievably retarded conclusion, "Duuhh he a dem who want big gubmint!" :lol:

So then you do want smaller government. That is all you have to say. Good to know.

See, folks?

TA-DAAAAAAAAAA!

Duh!

See post 113, tard.

Then what is it exactly that you are complaining about? That the government spends too much money? NO DUH!

The House of Representatives can be totally replaced every two years. This is an essential and admirable, highly democratic aspect of U.S. government. All money spending must start there. The voters have complete and frequent control of the purse strings. They do not exercise that power, so they deserve what they get, which is gross corruption, over spending, mis-spending, lack of accountability and disgusting waste in almost every direction.
This is because of laziness, physical and mental. Spiritually obese America doesn't have the 'right stuff' when it comes to analytical thinking and effective response to it. Otherwise, voting would be greater and so would America.

See, folks?

TA-DAAAAAAAAAA!

Duh!

See post 113, tard.

Then what is it exactly that you are complaining about? That the government spends too much money? NO DUH!
See. Post. 113.

Re. Tard.

See, folks?

TA-DAAAAAAAAAA!

Duh!

See post 113, tard.

I can see why you dems are so much against the 2nd amendment. You are some angry peeps! Lol! :D

Forum List

Back