Trump Needs To Borrow Almost $300 Billion This Week

I don't recall a post about Barry Hussein borrowing money. Is it possible that the Hussein administration balanced the budget or does it only matter during republican administrations?
B-b-b-b-b-b-but Obaaaaaammmmmaaaaaaaa! :206:

Since taking power, Trump and the GOP have ACCELERATED spending. ACCELERATED our deficits.

Just like the GOP did the last time they took power.

Fool me once...

I knew the pseuedocons would try to find a way to blame the Democrats. :lol:

You want the responsible Democrats back. Oh, and WTF, again? You're with the Democrats!?!?!?!
Where did I say I want the Democrats back, asshole?

Stop making shit up. It's getting really fucking old.

You mentioned the GOP, you mentioned the last time the GOP was in power. No mention of the Democrats taxing and spending before and in between. Clearly the implication of your post was that Democrats are better, they're not.

I constantly say the GOP is tax and spend just like the Democrats. You constantly say the GOP is tax and spend.

I constantly say the Democrats are militaristic just like the GOP. You constantly don't

Since taking power, Trump and the GOP have ACCELERATED spending. ACCELERATED our deficits.

Fool me once...

You want the responsible Democrats back. Oh, and WTF, again? You're with the Democrats!?!?!?!

You mentioned the GOP, you mentioned the last time the GOP was in power. No mention of the Democrats taxing and spending before and in between. Clearly the implication of your post was that Democrats are better, they're not.

I constantly say the GOP is tax and spend just like the Democrats. You constantly say the GOP is tax and spend.

I constantly say the Democrats are militaristic just like the GOP. You constantly don't
This is a topic about Trump. You want to start another topic about Obama's spending, go right ahead.

But the stench of your hypocritical refusal to say a single critical word about Trump's acceleration of spending and debt cannot be covered by a mountain of red herrings.

Its all above my pay grade, yet I wonder why the wealthiest among us got 82% of wealth created in 2017.

You seem immune to the difference between republicans and democrats.

Yes democrats can be labeled "tax and spend" liberals. But think about it. They tax, they spend. They don't spend it, until they raise the taxes to pay for it.

Now for republicans. The part of "deficits don't matter". They don't tax, if anything they cut taxes, and then spend like drunken sailors, causing the deficits, which don't matter, to go through the roof.

Democrats may be the part of tax and spend, but republicans borrow and spend, putting an IOU on the next generation.

Fool me once...

This is a topic about Trump. You want to start another topic about Obama's spending, go right ahead.

But the stench of your hypocritical refusal to say a single critical word about Trump's acceleration of spending and debt cannot be covered by a mountain of red herrings.

kaz: "I constantly say the GOP is tax and spend just like the Democrats"

g5000: "The stench of your hypocritical refusal to say a single critical word about Trump's acceleration of spending and debt"

kaz: They both suck

g5000: OMG, you think only Democrats suck! The truth kaz is that only Republicans suck!

Moron. Learn to read. You're so biased you see what you want to see just like every other leftist

Fool me once...

g5000: "The stench of your hypocritical refusal to say a single critical word about Trump's acceleration of spending and debt"

g5000: OMG, you think only Democrats suck! The truth kaz is that only Republicans suck!

Moron. Learn to read. You're so biased you see what you want to see just like every other leftist
This is a topic about Trump's spending. Stop trying to derail it with red herrings, tu quoques, lies, and straw men.

You seem immune to the difference between republicans and democrats.

Yes democrats can be labeled "tax and spend" liberals. But think about it. They tax, they spend. They don't spend it, until they raise the taxes to pay for it.

Now for republicans. The part of "deficits don't matter". They don't tax, if anything they cut taxes, and then spend like drunken sailors, causing the deficits, which don't matter, to go through the roof.

Democrats may be the part of tax and spend, but republicans borrow and spend, putting an IOU on the next generation.

Marxist dogma. That Democrats are willing to tax through the roof to pay for your stupid shit isn't fiscally conservative in any way. And it doesn't work because you retard the economy while you do it.

Republicans and Democrats are two peas in a pod. You're just the same regarding taxing and spending. You take a hair width of a difference and scream that's the difference between life and death

Then Democrats would have a balanced budget. Did Obama and his Democratic Congress have a balanced budget?

Nope.

This is a topic about Trump's spending. Stop trying to derail it with red herrings, tu quoques, lies, and straw men.

You're just spitting out random terms. How is anything I said a "strawman."

And that you're being a hypocrite on the subject by holding Republicans to a standard you don't hold Democrats to is 100% on topic. It means it's not really an issue to you. You're making it up. It's part of your Get Trump campaign. Have you had a shoe phone installed yet? I think the guy in the mailbox is trying to get your attention ...

It would be very easy to balance the budget and lower tax rates for everyone at the same time.

All you have to do is eliminate all the government wealth redistribution tax expenditures in our tax code. They add up to $1.4 trillion every year.

But if they did that, our politicians would see their campaign cash dry up. They receive a lot of campaign cash to keep those gifts in the tax code.

So it will take an awakening on the part of the American people to bring about change.

Unfortunately, the Tard Herd is programmed to respond to tax expenditures thusly, "I get to keep more of my money!"

A $1.4 trillion hoax robbing them blind. They are willfully blind to their own robbery.

Last edited:
What I want is for my Republican Party to stop paying fucking lip service to fiscal conservatism and to start BEING fiscally conservative.

You liberals are a very sad bunch. You constantly complain and nearly everything is a fabrication. All of it is intended to compensate yourselves for your losing ways...........................

Monthly growth in US National Debt under Obama's term: Approx. $97,364,583,333.33

Monthly growth in US National Debt under Trump's term: Approx. $83,642,857,142.86

Then consider the greater the total debt the more interest accumulates, which would tend to increase total debt.

Last edited:
You liberals are a very sad bunch. You constantly complain and nearly everything is a fabrication. All of it is intended to compensate yourselves for your losing ways...........................

Monthly growth in US National Debt under Obama's term: Approx. $97,364,583,333.33

Monthly growth in US National Debt under Trump's term: Approx. $83,642,857,142.86

Then consider the greater the total debt the more interest accumulates, which would tend to increase total debt.
B-b-b-b-b-b-but Obaaaaaammmmmaaaaaaaa! :206:

6a00d83453e66269e201b7c7c5a9a0970b-pi

The Republicans will never be fiscally conservative so long as pseudocon tards like we have on this forum defend their profligacy with straw men, tu quoques, red herrings, and lies, and steadfastly refuse to take a pitchfork to their asses.

Our politicians behave we want them to, and the pseudocons are clearly okay with accelerating spending and accelerating deficits.

So they will keep doing it.

The Republicans will never be fiscally conservative so long as pseudocon tards like we have on this forum defend their profligacy with straw men, tu quoques, red herrings, and lies, and steadfastly refuse to take a pitchfork to their asses.

Our politicians behave we want them to, and the pseudocons are clearly okay with accelerating spending and accelerating deficits.

So they will keep doing it.

Are you claiming that the democrats are fiscally conservative?

Our government is huge and bloated, unnecessarily so, and that is why we are always in debt. Our government spends an inordinate amount of money per minute!

Consider: According to the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities, the government's projected spending for Fiscal Year 2010 is roughly $3.6 trillion.

That's 3.6 trillion - one three, one six, and 11 zeros.

Let's put that number in context. There are 365 days in a year, 24 hours in a day, and 60 minutes in an hour. That adds up to a total of 525,600 minutes. Divide that figure into the $3.6 trillion in FY2010 spending and you find that the federal government spends about $6.85 million per minute.

That's right - the government spends, on average, nearly $7 million every minute. That means the cost-cutting measure yesterday only saved taxpayers enough to cover about five minutes worth of spending - less time than it takes to hold the average congressional vote.

Forum List

Back