Trump Needs To Borrow Almost $300 Billion This Week

Every time you engage me on this forum, you puke up a straw man.

Including in this topic:

How is that a strawman? Everything you post supports the Democrats
Being fiscally conservative is not equal to supporting Democrats.

images

Unless of course you are suggesting that Democrats are fiscally conservative. :dunno:

You completely misunderstood what you read
I don't think so.

No doubt. There is absolutely zero fiscally conservative about Democrats, so when you said I was "suggesting that Democrats are fiscally conservative," then you weren't following the conversation correctly. Maybe you need to read back further
You see the word I used, "unless".

un·less
ənˈles/
conjunction
  1. except if (used to introduce a case in which a statement being made is not true or valid).
    "unless you have a photographic memory, repetition is vital"
Of course there is nothing fiscally conservative about Democrats. This is what exposes your straw man.

You are conflating a fiscally conservative position with Democrats. You have zero intellectual integrity.

How is anything I said a "strawman."

Including in this topic:
You want the responsible Democrats back.

They are embarrassed to admit that they are democrats, the party of insanity. :D

If g5000, moonglow, Siete and the others who keep saying they are not Democrats want to only argue with Republicans, that's fine. But obviously they would know why people keep calling them Democrats.

What's unbelievable is how they only argue for Democrats then they get all jacked up and bent out of shape that people keep saying they are Democrats when they only support Democrats.

If g5000 would say, yes, kaz. I get why you say that. I do only argue with Republicans and never with Democrats. So I totally get where you are coming from. But just FYI, I am a Republican. I could find that credible at least to some degree. But g5000 and the others only arguing with Democrats then saying WTF when everyone keeps calling them Democrats? ... WTF

And they're such dumb asses they don't see me debating Republicans, which I do all the time
Your fictional account is built on the false premise I "only argue with Republicans", and so your bullshit collapses under its own weight.

You really should just give up. You are not going to get away with lying any more. All you are succeeding in doing is completely and thoroughly destroying your credibility.

Nothing you say is to be ever taken seriously. You have undermined and destroyed your reputation.

The problem with the pseudocons is that at the bottom of their pile of tu quoques, lies, straw men, and red herrings is a false dichotomy.

To wit: Anyone who hates the huckster Trump is a Democrat.

From that idiotic assumption, they construct unbelievable fantasies and thrust themselves onto their own swords.

This is a topic about Trump's acceleration of spending and debt. Period. If that concept is too deep for you, stay out.

Being fiscally conservative is not equal to supporting Democrats.

images

Unless of course you are suggesting that Democrats are fiscally conservative. :dunno:

You completely misunderstood what you read
I don't think so.

No doubt. There is absolutely zero fiscally conservative about Democrats, so when you said I was "suggesting that Democrats are fiscally conservative," then you weren't following the conversation correctly. Maybe you need to read back further
You see the word I used, "unless".

un·less
ənˈles/
conjunction
  1. except if (used to introduce a case in which a statement being made is not true or valid).
    "unless you have a photographic memory, repetition is vital"
Of course there is nothing fiscally conservative about Democrats. This is what exposes your straw man.

You are conflating a fiscally conservative position with Democrats. You have zero intellectual integrity.

You whiffed on the conversation, guy. Go back and re-read it.

Ask anyone who knows me on the site about your theory that I claimed the Democrats are fiscally conservative. Go ahead ...

How is anything I said a "strawman."

Including in this topic:
You want the responsible Democrats back.

They are embarrassed to admit that they are democrats, the party of insanity. :D

If g5000, moonglow, Siete and the others who keep saying they are not Democrats want to only argue with Republicans, that's fine. But obviously they would know why people keep calling them Democrats.

What's unbelievable is how they only argue for Democrats then they get all jacked up and bent out of shape that people keep saying they are Democrats when they only support Democrats.

If g5000 would say, yes, kaz. I get why you say that. I do only argue with Republicans and never with Democrats. So I totally get where you are coming from. But just FYI, I am a Republican. I could find that credible at least to some degree. But g5000 and the others only arguing with Democrats then saying WTF when everyone keeps calling them Democrats? ... WTF

And they're such dumb asses they don't see me debating Republicans, which I do all the time
Your fictional account is built on the false premise I "only argue with Republicans", and so your bullshit collapses under its own weight.

You really should just give up. You are not going to get away with lying any more. All you are succeeding in doing is completely and thoroughly destroying your credibility.

Nothing you say is to be ever taken seriously. You have undermined and destroyed your reputation.

Yet the only comments we're getting are from others who agree you only argue with Republicans ...

We can cut $300 billion from welfare spending, how many Dem's will vote for that? :290968001256257790-final:
I've been talking about cutting $1.4 trillion of annual wealth distribution for years. That would not only balance the budget, it would provide enough to lower tax rates for everyone.

And yet I can't find a single pseuedocon who supports it.

I’m an Econ minor and I still can’t understand “wealth distribution”...would you mind breaking that down for us dummies.
If I know you Liberals; you want a lower tax rate for people with a current effective rate of 0%....How exactly do you cut taxes for bottom feeders already paying zero?

We can cut $300 billion from welfare spending, how many Dem's will vote for that? :290968001256257790-final:
I've been talking about cutting $1.4 trillion of annual wealth distribution for years. That would not only balance the budget, it would provide enough to lower tax rates for everyone.

And yet I can't find a single pseuedocon who supports it.

I’m an Econ minor and I still can’t understand “wealth distribution”...would you mind breaking that down for us dummies.
If I know you Liberals; you want a lower tax rate for people with a current effective rate of 0%....How exactly do you cut taxes for bottom feeders already paying zero?

"Refundable tax credits"

The US needs to borrow almost $300 billion this week

The United States plans to sell about $294 billion of debt, according to the Treasury Department. That's the highest for a week since the record set during the 2008 financial crisis.

Trump smashes another Obama record.

Notice that deafening silence from the pseuedocons about Trump's massive spending?

Yeah. Me, too.

Trump is on track to bust Obama's spending record wide open.

Yet the pseudocons propagandists are completely silent about it.

I told you this election was about Mexicans and Muslims!

I voted for Trump.

Do I believe he meant to balance the budget...not at all.

The problem with the pseudocons is that at the bottom of their pile of tu quoques, lies, straw men, and red herrings is a false dichotomy.

To wit: Anyone who hates the huckster Trump is a Democrat.

From that idiotic assumption, they construct unbelievable fantasies and thrust themselves onto their own swords.

This is a topic about Trump's acceleration of spending and debt. Period. If that concept is too deep for you, stay out.

Tu quoques, lies, straw men, and red herrings is a false dichotomy!!

Yay!!

You are such a one trick pony... it's like you shoved a dictionary up your vagina.

The US needs to borrow almost $300 billion this week

The United States plans to sell about $294 billion of debt, according to the Treasury Department. That's the highest for a week since the record set during the 2008 financial crisis.

Trump smashes another Obama record.

Notice that deafening silence from the pseuedocons about Trump's massive spending?

Yeah. Me, too.

Trump is on track to bust Obama's spending record wide open.

Yet the pseudocons propagandists are completely silent about it.

I told you this election was about Mexicans and Muslims!

A huge part of that, of course, came from the Omnibus that Pelosi and Chucky Shummer said they we’re staticky happy with. So we see the democrats threaten a shutdown because they live to spend! I would rather that the government DID shut down, as it would create less harm than passing that only piece of bipartisan legislation democrats could actually agree with.

Forum List

Back