Trump Needs To Borrow Almost $300 Billion This Week

The US needs to borrow almost $300 billion this week

The United States plans to sell about $294 billion of debt, according to the Treasury Department. That's the highest for a week since the record set during the 2008 financial crisis.

Trump smashes another Obama record.

Notice that deafening silence from the pseuedocons about Trump's massive spending?

Yeah. Me, too.

Trump is on track to bust Obama's spending record wide open.

Yet the pseudocons propagandists are completely silent about it.

I told you this election was about Mexicans and Muslims!

Crap, again! This is impossible. You're with the Democrats. This makes no sense. But you're a Republican! Wow. Yet over and over. Do you know the odds???

I think you know that the $50Bill Soc Sec deficits and the $150Bill Medicare deficits a year now are NOT Trump's fault or Obama's fault or Bush's fault. We ALL KNEW for 30 years that the govt was stealing the SS surplus and the accounting was bogus.

This IS the Baby Boomer crisis. And it's getting progressively worse. And the INTEREST on the EXISTING fucking debt is ANOTHER 20% of the budget shortfall. We are on autopilot for past sins. And we're not repenting fast enough BECAUSE of the partisan finger pointing and blaming.

Time to Grow the FUCK up....

Why do you believe that? Why do you believe that SS and Medicare are the culprits?

It is weird.

Because Soc Sec is running a deficit since 2010 now and EVERY DOLLAR it has to cover comes from NEW DEBT issued by the treasury yearly. There's nothing of value to cover the shortfall in the phony Trust Fund but promises to pay.

http://www.socialsecurity.gov/history/pdf/tr09summary.pdf

Social Security’s annual surpluses of tax income over expenditures are expected to fall sharply this
year and to stay about constant in 2010 because of the economic recession,
and to rise only briefly before declining and turning to cash flow
deficits beginning in 2016 that grow as the baby-boom generation retires.

The combined difference grows each year, so that by 2016, net revenue
flows from the general fund would total $369 billion (1.8 percent of
GDP). The positive amounts that begin in 2016 for OASDI, and started in
2008 for HI, initially represent payments the Treasury must make to the

trust funds when assets are depleted to help pay benefits in years prior to
exhaustion of the funds. Neither the redemption of trust fund bonds, nor interest paid on those bonds, provides any new net income to the Treasury,
which must finance redemptions and interest payments through some combination of increased taxation, reductions in other government spending, or additional borrowing from the public.

Same deal for the Medicare baby boomer crisis, but without the drama of the phony Trust Fund bookkeeping. These INCREASING expenses are sadistically called "off book debt" and come due right about NOW..

Together they are CURRENTLY less than 20% of the deficit.. BUt --- when you add on the DEBT (bond) REPAYMENTS -- you're up to about 40% of deficit that is the FAULT OF EVERYONE. Because it could have fixed over the past 30 years, but the 2 inept, corrupt parties PUNTED the ball to you and me.

Blaming this on the "party in power" is juvenile horse shit..

Eliminate the cap.

Keep the benefits reasonable.

Problem solved and nobody suffers.

Suffer=live golden years in pain or unable to buy a fucking toy for your grandchildren without giving up a fucking necessarily.

Get it?
The Social Security problem can be easily solved. We just don't demand our politicians solve it.

All we have to do is raise the Social Security and Medicare eligibility ages to 70, then index the eligibility age to 9 percent of the population going forward.

Problem solved.

But America's motto these days is, "Gimme gimme gimme, and make that guy over there pay for it."

So everyone needs to look in the mirror for the asshole fucking things up.

Nah. Raise the cap to a million. Pay FICA on your first million of income.

Let the dude who has worked his fingers to the bone retire at 65. Give him a decent retirement.

Nobody suffers.

So when government takes money from one citizen and gives it to another, nobody suffers???

Obviously you picture yourself on the receiving end of that deal.

LoonLoser: Give me your wallet so I don't have to shoot you. I don't want anyone to suffer ...

Since taking power, Trump and the GOP have ACCELERATED spending. ACCELERATED our deficits.

Just like the GOP did the last time they took power.

Fool me once...

I knew the pseuedocons would try to find a way to blame the Democrats. :lol:

You want the responsible Democrats back. Oh, and WTF, again? You're with the Democrats!?!?!?!

Why do you believe that? Why do you believe that SS and Medicare are the culprits?

It is weird.

Because Soc Sec is running a deficit since 2010 now and EVERY DOLLAR it has to cover comes from NEW DEBT issued by the treasury yearly. There's nothing of value to cover the shortfall in the phony Trust Fund but promises to pay.

Social Security’s annual surpluses of tax income over expenditures are expected to fall sharply this

exhaustion of the funds. Neither the redemption of trust fund bonds, nor interest paid on those bonds, provides any new net income to the Treasury,
which must finance redemptions and interest payments through some combination of increased taxation, reductions in other government spending, or additional borrowing from the public.

Same deal for the Medicare baby boomer crisis, but without the drama of the phony Trust Fund bookkeeping. These INCREASING expenses are sadistically called "off book debt" and come due right about NOW..

Together they are CURRENTLY less than 20% of the deficit.. BUt --- when you add on the DEBT (bond) REPAYMENTS -- you're up to about 40% of deficit that is the FAULT OF EVERYONE. Because it could have fixed over the past 30 years, but the 2 inept, corrupt parties PUNTED the ball to you and me.

Eliminate the cap.

Suffer=live golden years in pain or unable to buy a fucking toy for your grandchildren without giving up a fucking necessarily.

Get it?
The Social Security problem can be easily solved. We just don't demand our politicians solve it.

All we have to do is raise the Social Security and Medicare eligibility ages to 70, then index the eligibility age to 9 percent of the population going forward.

Problem solved.

But America's motto these days is, "Gimme gimme gimme, and make that guy over there pay for it."

Let the dude who has worked his fingers to the bone retire at 65. Give him a decent retirement.

Nobody suffers.

So when government takes money from one citizen and gives it to another, nobody suffers???

LoonLoser: Give me your wallet so I don't have to shoot you. I don't want anyone to suffer ...

Ah, you mean like when Rump takes 130k from "David Dennison" and gives it to Stormy Daniels?

It is weird.

Eliminate the cap.

Get it?

Problem solved.

Nobody suffers.

Sorry, dummy. I'd pay more under my plan.

You bore me.

The US needs to borrow almost $300 billion this week

The United States plans to sell about $294 billion of debt, according to the Treasury Department. That's the highest for a week since the record set during the 2008 financial crisis.

Trump smashes another Obama record.

Notice that deafening silence from the pseuedocons about Trump's massive spending?

Yeah. Me, too.

Trump is on track to bust Obama's spending record wide open.

Yet the pseudocons propagandists are completely silent about it.

I told you this election was about Mexicans and Muslims!

Crap, again! This is impossible. You're with the Democrats. This makes no sense. But you're a Republican! Wow. Yet over and over. Do you know the odds???

He's one of the Starkeys

Monthly Budget Review for February 2018

The federal budget deficit was $392 billion for the first five months of fiscal year 2018, CBO estimates, $42 billion more than the shortfall recorded during the same period last year. Revenues and outlays were higher, by 2 percent and 4 percent, respectively, than during the first five months of fiscal year 2017.

As was the case last year, this year’s outlays were affected by shifts in the timing of certain payments that otherwise would have been due on a weekend. If not for those shifts, outlays and the deficit through February would have been larger by more than $40 billion, both this year and last year—but the year-to-year changes would not have been very different.

The corporate tax rate was so high because it is incredibly bogged down by tax expenditures. One of Marco Rubio's white papers during the election dealt with this problem. I posted a link to it several times on this forum during the campaign. Rubio had a plan to solve this problem of a high corporate tax rate the right way.

So did Devin Nunes. He said quite plainly that every time his Ways and Means committee tried to lower the corporate tax rate by taking out all the fucking government handouts, the special interest lobbyists got them put back in, driving the corporate tax rate right back to its high level again.

Nunes understood what I have been telling you fools for years. Rubio understood.

But then Trump refused to remove all those government gifts in the corporate tax code. So the spineless shits Nunes and Rubio both caved on the issue, and obsequiously bowed and scraped for a $1.5 trillion tax reduction WITHOUT eliminating the tax expenditures which drove the rate up to begin with.

And that is how Trump's Ponzi scheme saddled our kids with another $1.5 trillion of debt which will have to be borrowed from our enemies.

It has FUCK-ALL to do with Social Security or interest rates.

As a matter of fact, this extra debt will cause interest rates to go even HIGHER!

So that's why Interest rates were so high at the end of Obama's $10 Trillion Additional Debt Presidency, er, or something

Extraordinary Measures, Simplified

What are they?
Existing statutes allow Treasury to change the normal operations of certain government accounts when the debt limit is reached. While there are a handful of extraordinary measures, most of the Treasury’s added borrowing capacity derives from three measures that allow it to reduce certain types of government debt. Reducing this debt allows Treasury to continue to pay the government’s bills in full and on schedule, but operating under extraordinary measures costs time and effort on behalf of Treasury employees to implement.

There are Limits
Extraordinary measures are not unlimited. For example, once the G Fund is down to zero (because it has been completely disinvested), the measure is no longer useful for extending Treasury’s borrowing capacity. At some point, if the debt limit is not increased or suspended, Treasury will run out of extraordinary measures and will only have cash on-hand plus daily revenue collections to make payments. Because the nation runs a deficit, eventually there will not be enough cash on-hand to make all scheduled payments in full and on time.

We can cut $300 billion from welfare spending, how many Dem's will vote for that? :290968001256257790-final:

Really?

Sure we'll start with cutting off funding for illegals and their anchor babies how would that be? Next all spending on the arts or any other worthless liberal cause, new funding $0.00

Add it up, dummy. Let’s see what you come up with.

Our Government has not passed a budget as prescribed by the Constitution in basically FOREVER..........

Our budget is NEVER done on time and is always a Omnibus budget for POLITICAL REASONS............

They wait until the Treasury has NO MORE EXTRAORDINARY MEASURES............so they can take it down to the last second for TV rating..........and then PASS THE BUDGET IN THE FINAL SECONDS.................like it is a Basketball game where the last shot in the last second of the game decides who wins..........

It is a SCRIPTED PLAY....................and a political BS tactic.....................which is why we should get rid of every dang Career politician...........

We can cut $300 billion from welfare spending, how many Dem's will vote for that? :290968001256257790-final:

Really?

Sure we'll start with cutting off funding for illegals and their anchor babies how would that be? Next all spending on the arts or any other worthless liberal cause, new funding $0.00

Add it up, dummy. Let’s see what you come up with.

Then we'll cut all the federal spending in liberal states, since they are demanding fiscal responsibility they can take one for the team.

Our Government has not passed a budget as prescribed by the Constitution in basically FOREVER..........

Our budget is NEVER done on time and is always a Omnibus budget for POLITICAL REASONS............

They wait until the Treasury has NO MORE EXTRAORDINARY MEASURES............so they can take it down to the last second for TV rating..........and then PASS THE BUDGET IN THE FINAL SECONDS.................like it is a Basketball game where the last shot in the last second of the game decides who wins..........

It is a SCRIPTED PLAY....................and a political BS tactic.....................which is why we should get rid of every dang Career politician...........

Should I even bother to mock the federal 'debt limit' anymore?

Should I even bother to mock the federal 'debt limit' anymore?
They don't care anymore............it is a system of currency manipulation that requires more debt to sustain itself......until it gets to the bottom of the mountain and self destructs..................

They have no intention of passing a budget as it should be and haven't forever......

And they fan the flames to the public about HOW THE OPPOSING party is gonna cut off granny's SS and die...............it's standard BS 101......

Mandatory spending must always be paid first..........and paid out of revenues received.............................

FEAR MONGERING at it's best.

Eliminate the cap.

Get it?

Problem solved.

Nobody suffers.

Ah, you mean like when Rump takes 130k from "David Dennison" and gives it to Stormy Daniels?

Government uses guns to take money from one citizen and give it to another.

Trump makes a deal with a woman he had consensual sex with to keep it to herself.

You're saying those are the same how, boy chick?

Eliminate the cap.

Get it?

Problem solved.

Nobody suffers.

Sorry, dummy. I'd pay more under my plan.

You bore me.

Of course I do. You're a leech. You don't grasp that when government takes money from someone and gives it to you that they were in fact harmed

Forum List

Back