Trump needs to pay for the wall with a tax on remittances

Do you support a tax on remittances to pay for the wall?

• Yes

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
Exactly what I just said; There is no money coming from Mexico in the scenario fuck face.

It certainly is money Mexico can't get. It also funds the wall entirely over time. Pays for upkeep as well. Poor liitle upset libbie.

Money I’m spending on my rent is money Mexico isn’t getting either…is that paying for a wall? The tax I pay on the clothing I just bought…that is money Mexico isn’t getting either. Mexico is still getting the money fuck face….there is just a tax on it now.

This was what Trump meant from the beginning. Liberals just twisted it or simply were too stupid to understand what he meant.

Not sure how taxing dollars flowing into Mexico makes Mexico pay for anything.

Of course you have no understanding of the solution. It would require brain cells working properly. It is a tax on money sent to Mexico from the US dumbass.

Exactly what I just said; There is no money coming from Mexico in the scenario fuck face.
Yes there is. Legal immigrants and illegal immigrants are still Mexican citizens and taxing their remittances is a tax on Mexico via Mexican citizens.

What about Americans sending money to Mexico?

That's the way the mop flops. Bite the bullet.

Here's an idea:
Dept of Agriculture annual budget:
144 BILLION.
What to fuck does this bureaucracy grow?
Eliminate it.
There's your wall.

Because we have to keep subsidizing farmers who can no longer sell products to countries we are now fighting in a pointless trade war.

Not sure how taxing dollars flowing into Mexico makes Mexico pay for anything.

Of course you have no understanding of the solution. It would require brain cells working properly. It is a tax on money sent to Mexico from the US dumbass.

Yes there is. Legal immigrants and illegal immigrants are still Mexican citizens and taxing their remittances is a tax on Mexico via Mexican citizens.

So it’s taxing Americans. You sound like a tax and spend liberal.

Money I’m spending on my rent is money Mexico isn’t getting either…is that paying for a wall? The tax I pay on the clothing I just bought…that is money Mexico isn’t getting either. Mexico is still getting the money fuck face….there is just a tax on it now.

A tax used to pay for the wall...

Please explain how your personal spending habits have anything to do with US currency going to Mexico. Mexico is not getting the tax money. You rent. :lol:

So it’s taxing Americans. You sound like a tax and spend liberal.

Yep, tax the remittances and spend it on a wall. That's what we've been driving at. Won't be my taxes.

A tax used to pay for the wall...

Please explain how your personal spending habits have anything to do with US currency going to Mexico. Mexico is not getting the tax money. You rent. :lol:

My point exactly…you’re stating that Mexico isn’t getting money. They’re still getting money. The person standing on our side of the border is just being taxed now. Something you guys used to be against.

Here's an idea:
144 BILLION.
Eliminate it.
There's your wall.

Because we have to keep subsidizing farmers who can no longer sell products to countries we are now fighting in a pointless trade war.
144 billion? That was the budget before tariffs were in place.
But since it's somebody else's money, you don't give a shit.
Next.

Here's an idea:
144 BILLION.
Eliminate it.
There's your wall.

Next.

Yeah, they got bail outs on top of the subsidies due to this pointless trade war.

My point exactly…you’re stating that Mexico isn’t getting money. They’re still getting money. The person standing on our side of the border is just being taxed now. Something you guys used to be against.

More like something you guys love to do, now you have a problem with it. :lol:

Watching you reach boiling point is hilarious.

Here's an idea:
144 BILLION.
Eliminate it.
There's your wall.

Next.

Yeah, they got bail outs on top of the subsidies due to this pointless trade war.
Would you rather us keep getting ripped off? Stupid ass.

As long as we both agree on you’re a hypocrite…i’m cool fuck face.

Here's an idea:
144 BILLION.
Eliminate it.
There's your wall.

Next.

You’re the one bitching about $144 billion for agriculture shit brains.

This was what Trump meant from the beginning. Liberals just twisted it or simply were too stupid to understand what he meant.
Yeah! That's what he meant! And he was talking about grabbing women's pets. And he didn't know about Jr's little meeting, and he did but he didn't try to cover it up, and he did but he was just trying to help his son like anyone else would have, and there are good people on both sides out there.

Jesus mother-fucking Christ on a popsicle stick you morons are so gullible it just absolutely amazes me.

:auiqs.jpg:
'Jesus mother-fucking Christ on a popsicle stick'

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

As long as we both agree on you’re a hypocrite…i’m cool fuck face.
You're not cool. You're a worthless leftist traitor.

Even Ann Coulter agrees that Trump needs to impose a tax on remittances, money sent out of the US, to pay for the wall. He doesn't even need congressional approval to do it.
Ann Coulter on Twitter

I don't know if the president can do it unilaterally, but it would need to apply to every illegal regardless of their country of origin. I also would favor a border security fee on visas to pay for an effective entry/exit system and other security needs. If the world is going to abuse our generosity let them foot the bill for needed security.

Here's an idea:
144 BILLION.
Eliminate it.
There's your wall.

Next.

You’re the one bitching about $144 billion for agriculture shit brains.
I'm saying eliminate it dicklick. You're not too bright, arya?

Yeah! That's what he meant! And he was talking about grabbing women's pets. And he didn't know about Jr's little meeting, and he did but he didn't try to cover it up, and he did but he was just trying to help his son like anyone else would have, and there are good people on both sides out there.

Jesus mother-fucking Christ on a popsicle stick you morons are so gullible it just absolutely amazes me.

:auiqs.jpg:
'Jesus mother-fucking Christ on a popsicle stick'

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Yes, he's definitely into oral fixations.

Forum List

Back