Trump needs to pay for the wall with a tax on remittances

Do you support a tax on remittances to pay for the wall?

• Yes

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
This was what Trump meant from the beginning. Liberals just twisted it or simply were too stupid to understand what he meant.
Yeah! That's what he meant! And he was talking about grabbing women's pets. And he didn't know about Jr's little meeting, and he did but he didn't try to cover it up, and he did but he was just trying to help his son like anyone else would have, and there are good people on both sides out there.

Jesus mother-fucking Christ on a popsicle stick you morons are so gullible it just absolutely amazes me.

This was what Trump meant from the beginning. Liberals just twisted it or simply were too stupid to understand what he meant.
Yeah! That's what he meant! And he was talking about grabbing women's pets. And he didn't know about Jr's little meeting, and he did but he didn't try to cover it up, and he did but he was just trying to help his son like anyone else would have, and there are good people on both sides out there.

Jesus mother-fucking Christ on a popsicle stick you morons are so gullible it just absolutely amazes me.

No one can rival your ability to take unrelated topics and make it seem important.

Conservatives for more taxes?
As usual they lie about taxation also.
What is a lie?
About how the repubs are into less taxation.
What part of no Americans would pay the tax don't you understand? It's money being sent back to their foreign countries, about $138b a year, so a 2% tax would get us about $2.7b a year, every year.

How do you know if someone sending money is an American or not?

Very well put.

Not sure how taxing dollars flowing into Mexico makes Mexico pay for anything.

Of course you have no understanding of the solution. It would require brain cells working properly. It is a tax on money sent to Mexico from the US dumbass.

Of course you have no understanding of the solution. It would require brain cells working properly. It is a tax on money sent to Mexico from the US dumbass.

Exactly what I just said; There is no money coming from Mexico in the scenario fuck face.

What are "remittances"? The 50b is chump change and it goes back into the construction industry and related fields. Barry Hussein spent more in his first two years on his non-stop "apology tour" and bailing out dying solar companies.

No one can rival your ability to take unrelated topics and make it seem important.
Lol, those are only unrelated in your alleged mind.

You ever notice how the traitor bastards never offer any solution to problems, only lies, resistance and obstruction?

Oh? Tell us about the Trump healthcare plan.
Private insurance. Next.

That is what the ACA did; incentivize private insurance ownership. But that was repealed; sort of. Maybe.
When you’re a grotesquely overweight orange blob like the Cheeto is, I guess a healthcare plan is probably not a priority.

Exactly what I just said; There is no money coming from Mexico in the scenario fuck face.
Yes there is. Legal immigrants and illegal immigrants are still Mexican citizens and taxing their remittances is a tax on Mexico via Mexican citizens.

It certainly is money Mexico can't get. It also funds the wall entirely over time. Pays for upkeep as well. Poor liitle upset libbie.

Here's an idea:
Dept of Agriculture annual budget:
144 BILLION.
What to fuck does this bureaucracy grow?
Eliminate it.
There's your wall.

Yes there is. Legal immigrants and illegal immigrants are still Mexican citizens and taxing their remittances is a tax on Mexico via Mexican citizens.

What about Americans sending money to Mexico?

Forum List

Back