Trump needs to pay for the wall with a tax on remittances

Do you support a tax on remittances to pay for the wall?

• Yes

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
My point exactly…you’re stating that Mexico isn’t getting money. They’re still getting money. The person standing on our side of the border is just being taxed now. Something you guys used to be against.

More like something you guys love to do, now you have a problem with it. :lol:

Watching you reach boiling point is hilarious.

As long as we both agree on you’re a hypocrite…i’m cool fuck face.
You're not cool. You're a worthless leftist traitor.

tissue?

Because we have to keep subsidizing farmers who can no longer sell products to countries we are now fighting in a pointless trade war.
144 billion? That was the budget before tariffs were in place.
But since it's somebody else's money, you don't give a shit.
Next.

Yeah, they got bail outs on top of the subsidies due to this pointless trade war.
Would you rather us keep getting ripped off? Stupid ass.

You’re the one bitching about $144 billion for agriculture shit brains.
I'm saying eliminate it dicklick. You're not too bright, arya?

??

144 billion? That was the budget before tariffs were in place.
But since it's somebody else's money, you don't give a shit.
Next.

Yeah, they got bail outs on top of the subsidies due to this pointless trade war.

??
Read it again.

??
Read it again.

Should have included the word subsidy in there to encourage him.

This was what Trump meant from the beginning. Liberals just twisted it or simply were too stupid to understand what he meant.
Yeah! That's what he meant! And he was talking about grabbing women's pets. And he didn't know about Jr's little meeting, and he did but he didn't try to cover it up, and he did but he was just trying to help his son like anyone else would have, and there are good people on both sides out there.

Jesus mother-fucking Christ on a popsicle stick you morons are so gullible it just absolutely amazes me.

:auiqs.jpg:
'Jesus mother-fucking Christ on a popsicle stick'

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Yes, he's definitely into oral fixations.

& apparently you must be into fantasizing about his oral fixations.

Just to get back on topic, the above poll looks favorable, which is good. I hope Trump taxes remittances, opens the government, and gets back to normal business.

I actually can't understand why anyone would oppose taxing remittances...

??
Read it again.

Still makes no sense; you want to eliminate the $144 billion but still want us to subsidize farmers who are no able to sell crops in this pointless trade war.

Just to get back on topic, the above poll looks favorable, which is good. I hope Trump taxes remittances, opens the government, and gets back to normal business.

i don't have a problem with that. how about fining huuuuuuge amts of cash to go for the wall & jailtime for the employers who hire illegals & don't bother with E-verify?

how many (R)s congress critters would be for that?

i don't have a problem with that. how about fining huuuuuuge amts of cash to go for the wall & jail time for the employers who hire illegals & don't bother with E-verify?

No one from CA would vote for it. They are the AHs that sunk Goodlatte's immigration reform Bill. The wealthy like their cheap labor. We had execs from a concrete fab plant go to prison for pretending to be a minority firm, yet others using Mexican labor get no penalties, WTF??

??
Read it again.

Still makes no sense; you want to eliminate the $144 billion but still want us to subsidize farmers who are no able to sell crops in this pointless trade war.
No I don't. I don't want to subsidize shit. I want my fed taxes to go to national defense - nothing more. The states can take care of the rest.

Even Ann Coulter agrees that Trump needs to impose a tax on remittances, money sent out of the US, to pay for the wall. He doesn't even need congressional approval to do it.
Ann Coulter on Twitter

Let Coulter, Ingraham, Hannity and the Trump Org pay for it.

Don’t you have an Israeli flag to burn and a Holocaust to deny?

Isn't it odd how 50 years ago, if a creature talked like that thing talks, you knew it was a Neo Nazi.

These days, it's more likely a rank and file democrat.

Even Ann Coulter agrees that Trump needs to impose a tax on remittances, money sent out of the US, to pay for the wall. He doesn't even need congressional approval to do it.
Ann Coulter on Twitter
This thread illustrates how the right’s fear, bigotry, and hate blind conservatives to facts and the truth.

The use of any tax to pay for Trump’s ‘wall’ of fear, bigotry, and hate is a waste of money and resources as it will have little, if any, benefit concerning border security.

i don't have a problem with that. how about fining huuuuuuge amts of cash to go for the wall & jail time for the employers who hire illegals & don't bother with E-verify?

No one from CA would vote for it. They are the AHs that sunk Goodlatte's immigration reform Bill. The wealthy like their cheap labor. We had execs from a concrete fab plant go to prison for pretending to be a minority firm, yet others using Mexican labor get no penalties, WTF??

bigcorp is bigger than just cali. & there was comprehensive bipartisan legislation ready to go for many years but paul ryan refused to even bring it to the floor.

Does anyone remember the Obama-Solyndra scam? The US got bilked out of more than $500,000,000 in DOE loan guarantees. IMHO the $5b
Why the Solyndra mistake is still important to remember
Ann Coulter on Twitter
This thread illustrates how the right’s fear, bigotry, and hate blind conservatives to facts and the truth.

The use of any tax to pay for Trump’s ‘wall’ of fear, bigotry, and hate is a waste of money and resources as it will have little, if any, benefit concerning border security.

Got a ink for your bullshit? Didn't think so...

We have DHS verifying that the wall is a necessity, and it works, as witnessed by prior democrat attempts at border walls.

Also, the "tax" is on Mexican and other foreign money transfers, not on US taxpayers. Your assertion of fear, bigotry and hate does not address the drug and human trafficking crossing the SW border, including powerful drug cartels and vicious street gangs like MS-13.

Conservatives for more taxes?
Taxes on foreign money that should be spent here in the US creating jobs and paying taxes, YES!!
Like most on the right Coulter is a bigot and racist – her hateful opinions are devoid of merit.
I see your words, but don't see any links or explanations backing up your words. There is nothing bigoted or racist in her quoted quote: "Taxes on foreign money that should be spent here in the US creating jobs and paying taxes"

Forum List

Back