Trump Needs to Take Responsibility to Save His Reelection, But it's Probably too Late

Because the president did nothing about the pandemic in February.
Nancy was telling to people to come out to China town around that time. after the president placed the travel restrictions from china. And you say he did nothing?
The travel ban was in January, when Trump said President Xi was doing a great job.

• President Donald Trump thanked Chinese President Xi Jinping for his country’s handling of the coronavirus, shortly after American health officials confirmed a second case in the United States.
  • “China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus,” Trump wrote in a post on Twitter. “The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”

The President has taken all the responsibility there is to take.... and America is with him! :clap:

GOD BLESS PRESIDENT TRUMP! :clap:

He will be here after November ..... ...AMEN! :2up:

1587266053263.png

The PGA collected 10 million for those working golf courses Guess how much Trump would give

Trump's Doral Golf Resort Is Hemorrhaging Money, According ...
www.miaminewtimes.com › news › revenue-has-declin...

Public records obtained by the Post show an 18 percent revenue decline at Trump National Doral Miami
I’d like to go there,, they are booked for 5 years lol

No, they're CLOSED

In light of recent developments with COVID-19 and in collaboration with Miami-Dade County’s mandate, the resort has temporarily ceased all operations. The safety and well-being of our guests, residents and team members is paramount at Trump National Doral. The suspension may last for up to 30 days and at this time we will not be confirming any reservations.
Yes your right it’s closed and when it opens back up it’s booked lol

Who’s going to beat trump?
Biden, pretty easily. At least that's what the polls say, and those polls were nearly perfect in 2016.

Why?
5. Covid-19 has made Trump's incompetence impossible to deny, and killed the economy, the only thing he could pretend to be a success at. He's only got victimhood and xenophobia to run on now. That's not enough to win.

The biggest reason why is simple "It's the economy stupid"

Everything Trump was bragging about in January, became a liability in March.
If the election was today...or next week...or even two months from now your point might be valid, Rich! Your problem is that the election isn't until six months from now and by THEN...even the liberal Governors that will drag their feet as long as possible will have opened up their economies simply because the citizens in their States will be in open revolt if they don't!

Guess what? Trump is going to get to brag about leading a resurgent economy and stock market! Oh, THE HORROR!!!!!
And when the deaths increase because of the virus people will want to hang the trump pos
What’s stopping you why don’t you go down There and arrest him

Because the president did nothing about the pandemic in February.
Nancy was telling to people to come out to China town around that time. after the president placed the travel restrictions from china. And you say he did nothing?
The travel ban was in January, when Trump said President Xi was doing a great job.

• President Donald Trump thanked Chinese President Xi Jinping for his country’s handling of the coronavirus, shortly after American health officials confirmed a second case in the United States.
  • “China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus,” Trump wrote in a post on Twitter. “The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”
There is one cure for TDS being truthful and admitting how wrong you have been guided by corporate democrat controlled mainstream media has fed you a load of crap for three years.
If not your mental state will severely decline leading to suicide

The President has taken all the responsibility there is to take.... and America is with him! :clap:

GOD BLESS PRESIDENT TRUMP! :clap:

He will be here after November ..... ...AMEN! :2up:

View attachment 325093
Dream on deplorables...
There is one cure for TDS being truthful and admitting how wrong you have been guided by corporate democrat controlled mainstream media has fed you a load of crap for three years.
If not your mental state will severely decline leading to suicide

I think his son wins in 2024, thru 2032
You know,you might be right You were stupid enough to give us trump why not his dunce sons?
why call them names?
When I say they are dunces I'm being kind
You don’t think they’re successful?

From reports, they're driving Trump Inc into the ground.
There Washington DC hotel made 46 million lol wow
Their hotel?? Or daddies they watch over?
Trumps brand is run by the kids By the way that hotel is beautiful
Nice way to beat the emolument clause Crooks
you do realize George Washington set the precedence why Presidents cannot be charged with the emolument clause?
It's called existing business

You know,you might be right You were stupid enough to give us trump why not his dunce sons?
why call them names?

you do realize George Washington set the precedence why Presidents cannot be charged with the emolument clause?
Things were a whole lot different then Many changes have taken place or need to be Trump is a swine who tries to make the presidency his little piggy bank Think he's the president of all the people?? If so you're sadly mistaken

Trump's Doral Golf Resort Is Hemorrhaging Money, According ...
www.miaminewtimes.com › news › revenue-has-declin...

Public records obtained by the Post show an 18 percent revenue decline at Trump National Doral Miami
I’d like to go there,, they are booked for 5 years lol

No, they're CLOSED

In light of recent developments with COVID-19 and in collaboration with Miami-Dade County’s mandate, the resort has temporarily ceased all operations. The safety and well-being of our guests, residents and team members is paramount at Trump National Doral. The suspension may last for up to 30 days and at this time we will not be confirming any reservations.
Hey do you believe in open Borders? Asking for a friend

why call them names?

Things were a whole lot different then Many changes have taken place or need to be Trump is a swine who tries to make the presidency his little piggy bank Think he's the president of all the people?? If so you're sadly mistaken
Does he take a paycheck?

why call them names?

Does he take a paycheck?
No but probably writes off twice as much Don't you get it lit ? The man has been a con artist all his life You expect change now?

why call them names?

Does he take a paycheck?
No but probably writes off twice as much Don't you get it lit ? The man has been a con artist all his life You expect change now?
What does he do with his check?

He should have said that in hindsight he admits they should have paid closer attention to this virus earlier and ask that the people please understand at the time they were operating with false information from China and flawed data from the WHO and the CDC.
But even that would be a shameless lie, as he went on his little hoax tour for over month while his administration was receiving dire warnings from them.

So all you are suggesting is a better strategy of lying his ass off.

Nothing he ever says is going to be accepted by you people, so why should anyone take your postings seriously? My God, you were among the first posters in here on the left politicizing this virus, and fomenting division....

why call them names?

Does he take a paycheck?
What does he do with his check?
Look jit get a clue The moron was fined and his charitable fund disbanded for stealing from it You really believe a man with ethics like that belongs in our WH and not in jail? And btw his fund didn't have any of his money just money donated by suckers And BTW look up the 180K a year he's giving to the wives or girl friends of his sons That's our tax money

Forum List

Back