Trump Needs to Take Responsibility to Save His Reelection, But it's Probably too Late

And then President Trump told people the virus wouldn't enter the US, so people could continue business as usual.

So when mayors and governors repeated Trumps rosy picture of America, you blame them for not knowing better than to trust what the President (who was privy to what was going on in China) was saying. everything was fine.
Trump was being optimistic and usually ones that have optimism are the winners.
Like JFK and the cuban missile crisis. Somebody from the CIA went to the oval office with a satchel of yankee white reconnaissance photographs chained to his wrist.

He along with the briefer from the NSC told President Trump, we have vital information about the disease outbreak in Wuhan China we need you to see.

But unlike JFK< President Trump didn't pay attention. or dismissed what they told him as fake news.

The rest is history.

Bullshit.

If that is all you are ever going to post, I'll save myself some time and go ahead and put you on ignore before the rush!
Coward

And then President Trump told people the virus wouldn't enter the US, so people could continue business as usual.

So when mayors and governors repeated Trumps rosy picture of America, you blame them for not knowing better than to trust what the President (who was privy to what was going on in China) was saying. everything was fine.
Like JFK and the cuban missile crisis. Somebody from the CIA went to the oval office with a satchel of yankee white reconnaissance photographs chained to his wrist.

He along with the briefer from the NSC told President Trump, we have vital information about the disease outbreak in Wuhan China we need you to see.

But unlike JFK< President Trump didn't pay attention. or dismissed what they told him as fake news.

The rest is history.
Me and most Americans think Trump handled the pandemic perfectly.. from what I’m reading you’re a Democrat you guys are in charge of shit holes all across the country.. You should probably sit down pull up a seat and watch how Republicans work so you have a chance at winning an election soon

Biden is not nearly as flawed as Hillary was

I disagree. I think he's more flawed than she is, but he's more likable.

but I've said from before he threw his hat in the ring, he's too old. I ignore all this "Biden's losing his mind" crap; it's by the same folks who said Hillary was a dying drunk and Michelle Obama was a man.

I don't agree with that either. He's clearly is not as sharp as he used to be and I don't think he will perform well in one on one debates with Trump.

There aren't going to be any one on one debates with Trump. Trump has no record to run on, but death and destruction. He has no plan to end the pandemic, and no idea on how to restart the economy. He's talking about reopening baseball and Nascar and he still doesn't have testing.

In terms of foreign policy, the USA is going to be physically and isolated and cut off by your allies, while the virus rages. The remaining G7 nations are in talks to formulate a New World Order which excludes the USA.

The economy will continue to worsen as Republicans continue to want money for corporations and Democrats want to get money into the hands of the PEOPLE who are unemployed in numbers not seen since the Great Depression.

40 years of Republican fiscal policies have left the American people, broke, sick and dying, and their corporations are demanding more. Who in their right mind is going to vote for Trump and four more years of this?

Everyone with a brain will, but that excludes you. To say he has nothing to run on is hilarious. Are you trying to out-stupid the other libtards?

Because the president did nothing about the pandemic in February.
15 cases? Lol what did you want him to do? Lol democrats in New York and San Francisco in Boston for telling us all to go to Chinatown and hug Asians lol At least Trump shut down travel

Democrats were calling trump racist and pounding him in the news for over reacting.. he’s doing an amazing job. I cat believe we are so lucky
Yes ,how lucky we are Soon like magic it'll be over
I think his son wins in 2024, thru 2032
You know,you might be right You were stupid enough to give us trump why not his dunce sons?
why call them names?

The rest is history.

Bullshit.

If that is all you are ever going to post, I'll save myself some time and go ahead and put you on ignore before the rush!
You can't always get what you want Jagger

Because President Trump doubled down by repeating it, and never corrected what he said.
Was that before or after the error was discovered and how did you know he was advised of the change?

You don't?

Typical libtard bullshit!

Actually you have a point. President Trump has surrounded himself with "yes" men he put there because of their ability to kiss his ass, rather than to speak truth to power. They may have left the brief on his desk with the test distribution failure, but like many reports they give to President Trump, he never reads them. He's busy with "executive time" aka watching TV and tweeting.

48 to 46?...is that a combination of polls....including the CNN and NBC polls...if you are going to hang your hat on polls you will be disappointed just like in 2016...when you average the polls of today with the same pollsters from 2016 you get a different picture...but come on 2 PERCENTAGE POINTS....Buuuuuaaahahahaha

Even if the individual polls used, represent a bias, and the absolute figures can be questioned, the trend is the trend is the trend.
No matter what you think of the actual number, the important metric is the direction its going in. In two weeks President Trump went from 49% to 46%

You libtards love your polls. We all know they are as useless as teats on a boar hog!

15 cases? Lol what did you want him to do? Lol democrats in New York and San Francisco in Boston for telling us all to go to Chinatown and hug Asians lol At least Trump shut down travel

Democrats were calling trump racist and pounding him in the news for over reacting.. he’s doing an amazing job. I cat believe we are so lucky
You know,you might be right You were stupid enough to give us trump why not his dunce sons?
why call them names?
When I say they are dunces I'm being kind

Because President Trump doubled down by repeating it, and never corrected what he said.
Was that before or after the error was discovered and how did you know he was advised of the change?

You don't?

Actually you have a point. President Trump has surrounded himself with "yes" men he put there because of their ability to kiss his ass, rather than to speak truth to power. They may have left the brief on his desk with the test distribution failure, but like many reports they give to President Trump, he never reads them. He's busy with "executive time" aka watching TV and tweeting.

Prove it, fucktard!

Oh, you can't?

Typical bullshit from an air head!

He should have said that in hindsight he admits they should have paid closer attention to this virus earlier and ask that the people please understand at the time they were operating with false information from China and flawed data from the WHO and the CDC.
Most Trump voters already know that and are smart enough to keep abreast of the situation independent of the rubbish put out by the Dem Media and I think Trump has already pretty much said as much. Trump will be fine, things will be in good shape over the summer into the fall, folks will see the picture as good, the economy rebounding, everything handled well, and then Joe will have to start doing interviews, debates and TALKING.

Trump is OK.

Trump is someone who looks bad at first but the closer you look the more you like. Biden looks good at a distance until you hear him speak and start looking beneath the surface.

FDR was a murderer. He kept this nation ph uked up for 15 years! And we wanted more. More gruel!

FDR, was an American politician who served as the 32nd president of the United States from 1933 until his death in 1945.

March 4, 1933 – April 12, 1945

FDR was only president for 12 years 1 month.

Oh my God, he stumbled on a fact!

I hope he didn't hurt himself!

why call them names?
You don’t think they’re successful?

You don't?

They are doing an amazing job

Much like 2016, 2 very flawed candidates.
I'd get an absentee ballot, but it wouldnt' be worth the postage to send it back in.
Biden is not nearly as flawed as Hillary was
That is like comparing a total car wreck to a car with merely a blown engine, shot body mounts, worn out door hinges, bald tires and rusted side panels full of Bondo. Yep. At least its not a total wreck.

We know that President Trump ignored the intelligence reports. He always ignores the intelligence reports over what foreign dictators tell him.
What a fucking lie. If he ignored the reports then China, you know where Biden's son was making billions, would of be allowed to keep coming here. is there anything you dishonorable libtards wont do?
President Trump let 40,000 people enter the country from China after putting his travel ban in place.

Screen doors on a submarine?

If you are going to spread bullshit, how about a link?

Oh, fuck it! Off to ignore with your dumb fucking ass!

why call them names?

From reports, they're driving Trump Inc into the ground.
There Washington DC hotel made 46 million lol wow

why call them names?
They are lowlifes like their daddy...lucky their father was born first

why call them names?
They are lowlifes like their daddy...lucky their father was born first
Wow and you attack the dad! Why the hate they are just hard working Americans

Forum List

Back