Trump Needs to Take Responsibility to Save His Reelection, But it's Probably too Late

The biggest reason why is simple "It's the economy stupid"

Everything Trump was bragging about in January, became a liability in March.
Because of a pandemic? Lol
Because the president did nothing about the pandemic in February.
15 cases? Lol what did you want him to do? Lol democrats in New York and San Francisco in Boston for telling us all to go to Chinatown and hug Asians lol At least Trump shut down travel

Lol are you on crack! We stand out in the cold by the thousands to see trump

Not most of you. Only the craziest of the cultists.

Joe Biden can’t complete a sentence

Your BDS is showing. But then, we encourage you to believe idiot propaganda like that, because it makes it so much easier for us to win. You'll scream abuse at friendly Joe Biden, and everyone will wonder why you're being such a disgusting person.

nobody’s gonna come out and vote for him

In a referendum on Trump that just happened in Wisconsin, the state SC justice election, and the Democrats bitch-slapped the Republicans by 11 points. The Democrats came out in bigger proportions than the Republicans.
Your presumptive nominee has brain damage. That's kind of a problem.

dont you like how when asked random questions he had the answers already written down???and how jill always made sure he read from the prepared statement and not let him go off script,,,,,,
Random questions? Politicians always approve the questions they'll be asked and have answers prepared. These interviews are a showcase. Especially in the case of Biden on Morning Joe. The host was pretty much feeding Biden the answers along with the question. lol

Jill didn't "make sure he read from the prepared statement" or "not let him go off script" that I saw. Anywhere. Did we watch the same interview?
why do you support elder abuse???

youre a horrible person,,,

You are deliberately misrepresenting what he said just like your Democratic leadership did. Yes we have 17 intelligence agencies but who knows what they were all doing. If the FBI and CIA are any indication, they were all focused on digging up dirt on Trump.
The intelligence agencies do what they have been doing for decades, gather information from around the world on threats or potential threats to the United States.
They listen to phone calls, they intercept internet traffic. They take ultra high resolution photos of what was happening in Wuhan. They could do a day by day count of the number of people in the streets, and how many were wearing surgical masks, or protective hazmat suits.

And the president uniquely was privy to see it all.

Your presumptive nominee has brain damage. That's kind of a problem.

Someone here has brain damage, and it's clearly not Biden. Who told you such a stupid story, and when did you acquire the brain damage that caused you to fall for it?

Seriously, the "Biden has brain damage" is already backfiring in your ugly cult faces. It makes you look like awful human beings when you try it. Is that your goal, to get every moral human disgusted with you?

The pandemic hurt the Republican voters in Wisconsin, many Republicans stayed home because many how families were Democrats are usually single mothers single Men.. republicans didn’t want to bring the Disease home

So your claim is that single mothers are willing to get diseased, but fathers aren't?

That's some truly hideous and hilarious flailing. Yeah, you go with that.

15 cases? Lol what did you want him to do? Lol democrats in New York and San Francisco in Boston for telling us all to go to Chinatown and hug Asians lol At least Trump shut down travel
And then President Trump told people the virus wouldn't enter the US, so people could continue business as usual.

So when mayors and governors repeated Trumps rosy picture of America, you blame them for not knowing better than to trust what the President (who was privy to what was going on in China) was saying. everything was fine.

On Jan. 22, when CNBC asked him if there were any concerns about the virus spreading in the U.S., Trump said, "We have it totally under control. It's one person coming in from China, and we have it under control. It's going to be just fine."

On Jan. 31, Trump implemented China travel restrictions, a move he often points to when defending his administration's actions to address the pandemic. That day, the CDC reported seven cases of coronavirus in the U.S.

On Feb. 25, CDC official Nancy Messonnier warned that a coronavirus outbreak in the U.S. was inevitable.

On Feb. 28, at a Charleston, South Carolina, rally, Trump called the coronavirus the Democrats' "new hoax."

Throughout February and early March, Trump insisted the U.S. had the coronavirus under control and that Americans should stay calm.

He hosted rallies on Jan. 9 (Toledo, Ohio); 14 (Milwaukee), 28 (Wildwood, N.J.) and 30 (Des Moines, Iowa), as well as Feb. 10 (Manchester, N.H.), 19 (Phoenix), 20 (Colorado Springs), 21 (Las Vegas) and 28 (Charleston, S.C.).

Maybe you should post all the stupid shit Dims and the media said? Nope because your a 100% partisan hack.

dont you like how when asked random questions he had the answers already written down???and how jill always made sure he read from the prepared statement and not let him go off script,,,,,,
Random questions? Politicians always approve the questions they'll be asked and have answers prepared. These interviews are a showcase. Especially in the case of Biden on Morning Joe. The host was pretty much feeding Biden the answers along with the question. lol

Jill didn't "make sure he read from the prepared statement" or "not let him go off script" that I saw. Anywhere. Did we watch the same interview?

Alright. I've wasted my time making my point to a troll. See ya

The pandemic hurt the Republican voters in Wisconsin, many Republicans stayed home because many how families were Democrats are usually single mothers single Men.. republicans didn’t want to bring the Disease home

So your claim is that single mothers are willing to get diseased, but fathers aren't?

That's some truly hideous and hilarious flailing. Yeah, you go with that.
Yes I think unit families stayed home, single mothers don’t care , if they did they used a condom lol

And then President Trump told people the virus wouldn't enter the US, so people could continue business as usual.

So when mayors and governors repeated Trumps rosy picture of America, you blame them for not knowing better than to trust what the President (who was privy to what was going on in China) was saying. everything was fine.
Trump was being optimistic and usually ones that have optimism are the winners.

Democrats were calling trump racist and pounding him in the news for over reacting.. he’s doing an amazing job. I cat believe we are so lucky

Democrats were calling trump racist and pounding him in the news for over reacting.. he’s doing an amazing job. I cat believe we are so lucky
Yes ,how lucky we are Soon like magic it'll be over

I think his son wins in 2024, thru 2032

Like JFK and the cuban missile crisis. Somebody from the CIA went to the oval office with a satchel of yankee white reconnaissance photographs chained to his wrist.

He along with the briefer from the NSC told President Trump, we have vital information about the disease outbreak in Wuhan China we need you to see.

But unlike JFK< President Trump didn't pay attention. or dismissed what they told him as fake news.

The rest is history.

Alright. I've wasted my time making my point to a troll. See ya
the only point youve made is that youre a horrible person

I think his son wins in 2024, thru 2032
You know,you might be right You were stupid enough to give us trump why not his dunce sons?

You still have not explained a failure of a test supplier to meet a promised benchmark equates to a lie by the President. Last chance, dumbass!
Because President Trump doubled down by repeating it, and never corrected what he said.

Was that before or after the error was discovered and how did you know he was advised of the change?

You don't?

Typical libtard bullshit!

Like JFK and the cuban missile crisis. Somebody from the CIA went to the oval office with a satchel of yankee white reconnaissance photographs chained to his wrist.

He along with the briefer from the NSC told President Trump, we have vital information about the disease outbreak in Wuhan China we need you to see.

But unlike JFK< President Trump didn't pay attention. or dismissed what they told him as fake news.

The rest is history.

Bullshit.

If that is all you are ever going to post, I'll save myself some time and go ahead and put you on ignore before the rush!

Trump thanks China’s Xi Jinping for handling of coronavirus

PUBLISHED FRI, JAN 24 2020

• President Donald Trump thanked Chinese President Xi Jinping for his country’s handling of the coronavirus, shortly after American health officials confirmed a second case in the United States.
  • “China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus,” Trump wrote in a post on Twitter. “The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”

Meanwhile the US intelligence agencies were probably telling President Trump a different story.

Which did the president believe? The intelligence agencies, or the dictator?

Forum List

Back