Trump officially declared a racist

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only joke is on you, if you are paying more in taxes than I am...A fool and his money is soon parted..

You pay less in taxes because your welfare checks are taxed less.
No , I pay less because my dividends from my stocks are taxed less. Shame you're such an idiot to not take advantage of it. I used to feel sorry for libtards who are poor, then I realize they vote for the very people who make them poor. Now I just laugh at them being far inferior in intellect than me.

Your 2018 Guide to Dividend Taxes -- The Motley Fool
Most poor people don't have the correct education to not vote for the same idiots that kept them for we have to remember Democrats control the schools and most definitely the schools in inner cities

Sent from my SM-J737T1 using Tapatalk
Most states are controlled by Republicans

Conservative School Boards run our schools

How many colleges are in rural red states?

Educational achievement is higher in urban schools
Dummy where they put a university does not tell you how smart the city is because guess what people from all over the country go to universities.

No , I pay less because my dividends from my stocks are taxed less. Shame you're such an idiot to not take advantage of it. I used to feel sorry for libtards who are poor, then I realize they vote for the very people who make them poor. Now I just laugh at them being far inferior in intellect than me.

Most poor people don't have the correct education to not vote for the same idiots that kept them for we have to remember Democrats control the schools and most definitely the schools in inner cities

Dummy where they put a university does not tell you how smart the city is because guess what people from all over the country go to universities.

It's more telling where they DON'T put universities. And that's the poor red states whose population don't have much interest in education.

It's why they don't spend any money on education.

It's more telling where they DON'T put universities. And that's the poor red states whose population don't have much interest in education.

No stupid they didn't put universities in a city the stupid cities grew up around University. They were all small towns till the university got there that's what happens an influx of customers creates an influx of businesses to cater to said customers. Perhaps you should take a economics class

No stupid they didn't put universities in a city the stupid cities grew up around University. They were all small towns till the university got there that's what happens an influx of customers creates an influx of businesses to cater to said customers. Perhaps you should take a economics class

And......they didn't, and still don't, value education enough to have more than a handful of university cities in the poor red states. No need to build the university if the people won't come.

BULLSHIT. Trump is no more racist than most anybody. I met Don a several times during his Doral project.I was in chanrge of maintaining slip forms and installing stairs(Not for him but another GC who I subbed from) He likes joking around with everyone. Beanerz, Rednecks, Niiggaz. Basically a nice guy and very comical but dead nuts flat business when fuckups occurred. He'd run a motherfucker off the site just like his TV show. " YOU'RE FIRED"
He loved papa rellena( stuffed meat potato balls) off the "roach coaches" . Lunch trucks mostly Cuban owned.
He'd ride around in a fancy golf cart and BS with contractors for hours which was sometimes frustrating because " the fucker held me up with BS for 2 hours". Yeah. He can read prints, pull a tape and look at bIg breakers for condos and knew what he was looking at. Don is no idiot. O'course w were young men back then.
Like it or not he shoots real straight and calls it like it is. Why the Hell not ?

If he saw a nice looking broad he said " look at the shitter on that critter ! ". Funny as hell to the hard hat guys standing around.

By act of Congress, Trump is a racist

Live updates: Backlash after Trump's racist tweets - CNNPolitics

The House of Representatives passed a resolution denouncing President Trump's racist comments targeting four progressive Democratic congresswomen of color.

The vote was 240 to 187.
It might mean something had it actually been racists. His comments were about their words, deeds and actions hating America and had nothing to do with the color of their skin or gender.

Someone missed the point all repub’s are racists, and Dim’s are honest compassionate individuals who for one reason or another choose to forget their past. Good luck with that one.

If the media says one is a racist then apparently they are regardless of the content of what was said.

Not one Democrat attends the embassy opening in Jerusalem but Trump is the racist...LOL

Idiot

Democrats did not support the move, so did most of the world
They will move it back as soon as Trump is gone

Really? Because Obama said it should move there and they did support it then.
We will move it back because Trump wanted it there

Along with tearing down the wall, it is all part of destroying Trumps legacy

He has a legacy? You’re a dolt.
By the time we are done with the Trump legacy, all that will be left is some offensive tweets

Opinions vary

Both were racist statements

Go back to Africa was a common taunt during the Civil Rights era
Trump seemed obsessed with proving Obama came from Africa

Not one Democrat attends the embassy opening in Jerusalem but Trump is the racist...LOL

Idiot

Really? Because Obama said it should move there and they did support it then.
We will move it back because Trump wanted it there

Along with tearing down the wall, it is all part of destroying Trumps legacy

He has a legacy? You’re a dolt.
His Legacy is already LEGENDARY having broken several Historical Records for a President especially in the area of positive economic statistics for ALL AMERICANS.

Since Trump stopped North Korea from Nuking California, every Californian should get on their knees and thank President Trump for sparing their lives.

If the media says one is a racist then apparently they are regardless of the content of what was said.

Not sure which republic card that you're playing here. Is it the whiny victim of media or I got my hand caught in the cookie jar one.

Quite True

Trump, on the other hand is a racist

Based on what? The fact that he told people who happen to leave the country if they don't like it? Let me guess, when he said "there were good people on both sides" in reference to Charlottesville, a quote that was stripped out of its context to convince the sheep.
Both were racist statements

Go back to Africa was a common taunt during the Civil Rights era
Trump seemed obsessed with proving Obama came from Africa

Idiot

Who is "they?" The Israeli's are over the moon about the move and they adore Trump -- something like over 80% approval. It is their country and none of our business where they allow our embassy to be.
There’s no reason to have an Embassy in Israel, if it is not in Jerusalem... dolt

Oh those high and mighty hypocrites extraordinaire. All they have to do at the bottom of the form, is write in the amount they willingly would like to contribute to the lowering of the deficit, but no, they have to "ACT" like they are so superior, by saying they want to be taxed more, knowing full well, they wont. Dumbass idiots like you, oooh and aaaahhhh them, thinking they really do want to be taxed more. If that is the case, why do they fight to avoid paying taxes?

Warren Buffett: Hypocrite Extraordinaire - Daily Reckoning
Geoge Soros May Owe Billions In Taxes
How Amazon keeps tax collectors at bay

I will say, it takes a lot of intelligence to not have to pay a lot in taxes. I am only paying around 12% in taxes on $500,000 of annual income. Anyone can learn the way of the elites, but it does take work, and being smart..

This post is a joke, right.
The only joke is on you, if you are paying more in taxes than I am...A fool and his money is soon parted..

Let me guess, you watched the Wolf Of Wall Street and now think you are Jordan Belfort! :21:
You know, I have tried to deal with your idiocy again, even showed you how to avoid paying taxes, and all you can do like a jackass, is be one. Oh well, it is your choice to be a dick, I could care less, I know what I got and am proud of it.

This is why poor liberals stay poor, because they have an IQ of 3 and that may be too high.

Oh those high and mighty hypocrites extraordinaire. All they have to do at the bottom of the form, is write in the amount they willingly would like to contribute to the lowering of the deficit, but no, they have to "ACT" like they are so superior, by saying they want to be taxed more, knowing full well, they wont. Dumbass idiots like you, oooh and aaaahhhh them, thinking they really do want to be taxed more. If that is the case, why do they fight to avoid paying taxes?

Warren Buffett: Hypocrite Extraordinaire - Daily Reckoning
Geoge Soros May Owe Billions In Taxes
How Amazon keeps tax collectors at bay

I will say, it takes a lot of intelligence to not have to pay a lot in taxes. I am only paying around 12% in taxes on $500,000 of annual income. Anyone can learn the way of the elites, but it does take work, and being smart..

Yeah suuuuurrre.

When did you make your first internet billion? I made mine on a Commodore 64.
I made my first million while working in Saudi Arabia on their F-15s all tax free. Think what you want dumbass mother fucker, this is why you will never make it, and only bitch and moan how fucked your life is. I laugh at your stupidity.

Yeah suuuuurrre.

I made my first million while working in Saudi Arabia on their F-15s all tax free. Think what you want dumbass mother fucker, this is why you will never make it, and only bitch and moan how fucked your life is. I laugh at your stupidity.

I made my first million after I invented plastic.

Yeah suuuuurrre.

Okay, so you arent serious, and probably a welfare punk too, go look at my past posts and everyone of them is about my 5 1/2 years in Saudi Arabia. Again, you are a stupid dick, you can stay poor for all I care, you deserve your poverty and misery.

By act of Congress, Trump is a racist

Live updates: Backlash after Trump's racist tweets - CNNPolitics

The House of Representatives passed a resolution denouncing President Trump's racist comments targeting four progressive Democratic congresswomen of color.

The vote was 240 to 187.
Is this where they are going to impeach him? Oh, wait, never mind.

66671106_874019512969332_6946760377489162240_n.jpg

They were illegal in NYC? Have a link to that or are you just making it up? I never had a garbage disposal either, but I always knew what one was.

It's really not hard to Google this stuff, Ray. Maybe you should try it some time instead of just being spoon-fed what to think by Breitbart.

Garbage Disposals, a New York City Luxury

Besides the Gym and Great Views, Don’t Forget to Mention the Garbage Disposal

Was AOC 'Scared' by Her Apartment Garbage Disposal?

Your second link had a paywall so I couldn't read that one. The first link stated the same as the last.

Garbage disposals were outlawed until 1997. That means they have been legal in NYC for 22 years. Kotex is 29 years old, meaning they have been legal in that city since she was seven years old.

But oh! Many people didn't have them after the law was rescinded. Well, I grew up without one, never had one once I moved out of the house, none of my neighbors or family had one until my sister had her house built which was when I turned 25.

That aside, anybody who watched television knew what a garbage disposal was whether they were exposed to one or not. The only possible exception to that was the mentally retarded. I'll leave that one alone for now.

You're the one who brought this up. The second link says things really similar to the other two. Like I said, it's really not hard to find this information if you would have checked yourself.

Second link: "This little appliance of convenience has been widely available in much of the country since the middle of the last century, but residential garbage disposals were, in fact, illegal in New York City until 1997. And although the laws have changed, many apartment buildings, especially older ones, continue to ban them, fearing for the health of aging pipes."

She's a different generation than you are - you're twice her age. What you watched on television growing up is not what she watched. I watch television and I can't recall seeing garbage disposals advertised at any point. We just happened to own one so I knew what it was.

All that said, there's a clear reason that she didn't know what they are. And you would have known that if you weren't dependent on Breitbart for all of your information.

Yes, there is a reason she didn't know what they are. She's completely stupid. How do these Democrats constantly claim they are in touch with the little people when they don't even know what a garbage disposal is? If anything, my generation was less exposed to garbage disposals as they are more common today. So that argument fails.

It only fails in your little mind. There's a really easy explanation for this that I walked you through.

You might have a point if you could show me that they were less common in your city growing up than in a city where they were banned and still rarely used. Frankly, I find that hard to believe and I think you're just making shit up.

There are plenty of issues one can have with AOC. This is just a really stupid one to take up, even for you.

Why is that? I think she got the bar job out of sympathy because she's so dumb.

The woman knows we will cease to exist in 12 years, but didn't know what a garbage disposal was?

Maybe you are correct. Instead of watching informative television like HGTV where she'd actually learn something, she was watching the cartoon network instead.

She only lived in NYC until the age of 5. After that, she and her family moved to Yorktown Heights which is nearly 50 miles from NYC and no regulations on garbage disposals. She had the same exposure to such technology like everybody else has.

And......they didn't, and still don't, value education enough to have more than a handful of university cities in the poor red states. No need to build the university if the people won't come.
He fool they haven't opened up a actual university in decades

Yeah suuuuurrre.

Okay, so you arent serious, and probably a welfare punk too, go look at my past posts and everyone of them is about my 5 1/2 years in Saudi Arabia. Again, you are a stupid dick, you can stay poor for all I care, you deserve your poverty and misery.

I think that is so rude of you to question an internet billionaire such as myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back