Trump on a 2024 GOP primary vs. Ron DeSantis: 'I'd beat him like I would beat everyone else'

Now you're talking retarded. Pence never ran for President. Biden, on the other hand, is in the WH in spite of the fact that Obama said he's a fuck up who never gets anything right. Coincidentally, that statement was one of the few things Obama ever got right.
The question was DeSantis being Trumps VP

Given how Trump tried to have his previous VP killed, why would DeSantis or anyone consider it?

As for Bidungs 80 million votes?? Hogwash. The man never campaigned and when he did stick his nose out he got half a dozen people to his "rally."

How do you explain the fact that Biden got more votes in all 50 states compared to Hillary and that he added a larger percent of vote than Trump, compared to 2016, did in all but 6 states, with 5 of those being deep blue states?

Are you saying there was fraud in each and every state in the union?

The question was DeSantis being Trumps VP

Given how Trump tried to have his previous VP killed, why would DeSantis or anyone consider it?
Election fraud was rampant and nobody in their sane mind ever thought about having anyone killed.

Last edited:
Trump/Desantis 2024 ticket seems good to me.

Then DeSantis 2028 and 2032.

We might actually save the nation.

THe Dems are busying bring down this country because they hate it.
Trump won't ever hand the reigns over, to anyone that doesn't have the surname, of Trump....

Don't fool yourself.

He cares NOTHING about the future, or future hopefuls, of your Republican party. He'd blow it up, in a heartbeat, if it benefits himself.

Claudette

Trump blasted Pence on January 6th for not overturning the election you are talking about minor stuff.

They took selfies! That was no riot!

yep...no riot...

1633352874453.png

1633352883420.png

1633352911275.png

1633352920586.png

Trump won't ever hand the reigns over, to anyone that doesn't have the surname, of Trump....

Don't fool yourself.

He cares NOTHING about the future, or future hopefuls, of your Republican party. He'd blow it up, in a heartbeat, if it benefits himself.
Trump is unwilling to share the spotlight

The idea that any other Republican is drawing attention outrages him.

That is why he must attack DeSantis

Trump is unwilling to share the spotlight

The idea that any other Republican is drawing attention outrages him.

That is why he must attack DeSantis

Also, I do not think that DeSantis is crazy enough. I think Trump goes with someone like Josh Hawley, totally bonkers kind of a person.

JohnReese
I agree. Pence disappointed Trump but then I figure he never believed Pence would do what he asked.

Oh and that riot?? The Dems keep screaming insurrection and sedition. Kinda funny that most are charged with trespassing.

Forum List

Back