Trump on a 2024 GOP primary vs. Ron DeSantis: 'I'd beat him like I would beat everyone else'

Imagine the Respectability the GOP would have, if they told their base to go to Perdition and nominated Colin Powell in 2024. The collegiality that he would enjoy with the media would just raise the Republicans to a level where they would be invited to events by the rulling Democrats. A new level of civility would be achieved in an era of good feelings where there would be no animosity during the debates

Imagine the Respectability the GOP would have, if they told their base to go to Perdition and nominated Colin Powell in 2024. The collegiality that he would enjoy with the media would just raise the Republicans to a level where they would be invited to events by the rulling Democrats. A new level of civility would be achieved in an era of good feelings where there would be no animosity during the debates
Seventy-nine million voters won't vote for a never Trump Republican!

Golfing Gator
If you think Bidung got 80 million votes than you are dumber than dirt.

Instead of posting bumper sticker insults, why not answer the question...

How do you explain the fact that Biden got more votes in all 50 states compared to Hillary and that he added a larger percent of vote than Trump, compared to 2016, did in all but 6 states, with 5 of those being deep blue states?

Are you saying there was fraud in each and every state in the union?

How do you explain the fact that Biden got more votes in all 50 states compared to Hillary and that he added a larger percent of vote than Trump, compared to 2016, did in all but 6 states, with 5 of those being deep blue states?

Yes, how many voted by mail? Biden cheated!

You just admitted Biden cheated! By saying who cares?

I choose not to believe you are the fucking stupid.

2011??? The democrats encouraged the riots (insurrection?) all thru 2020...
View attachment 547287
Nice photoshop memes with fire burning in the fake background, when NONE of these 4 promoted rioting and burning of cities. They support CIVIL disobedience, protests, NOT rioting and/or seditious activities. :rolleyes:

so....since the Dems are hypocrites that means you should be hypocrites also?
I guess if that makes you happy, who am I to judge you.
I made my point that the dems are hypocrites, correct!

WTF is the point you are trying to make? I'm not seeing Republicans as "hypocrites", we all condemn the J6 riots in no uncertain terms, no one except 400 or so idiots were J6 rioters, like these goobers
1633355092287.png

Not only that, but down ballot Republicans won elections in those states

The SAME ballots Trump claims were fixed

Nice photoshop memes with fire burning in the fake background, when NONE of these 4 promoted rioting and burning of cities. They support CIVIL disobedience, protests, NOT rioting and/or seditious activities. :rolleyes:
I call bullshit.
The dems bailed out rioters to go and keep rioting. Dems supported the fiery riots
Even the MSM covered for the rioters..."mostly peaceful" my ass
1633355312002.png
Propaganda

1633355427668.png
Truth

LOL!!! Maybe you want Mitt Romney there too??
Get real, Never-Trumpers are "personas non-grata" in the GOP.

I'm not seeing Republicans as "hypocrites", we all condemn the J6 riots in no uncertain terms, no one except 400 or so idiots were J6 rioters, like these goobers

Oddly, you all condemned the riots yet were unwilling to hold Trump accountable.
You condemned the riots but were unwilling to participate in a bipartisan investigation of them

Forum List

Back