Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

There is nothing left to be said.
Report was debunked. Fake News.

Next...

No it wasn't , there are tapes with tramp speaking.
There are? Play em and let us hear it verbatim.

Fair? If there are tapes, there should be no issue. Correct?
Turn on the TV and you will hear them sooner or later, but don't hold your breath is you listen to Fox.
So you don't have the tapes, have not heard the tapes, don't know context. You're just regurgitating fake news. When the tapes come out we may converse.
The recordings are in the article linked in the OP.
Didn't hear that one. Link the actual recording please.
Again: It's in the freakin' article linked in the freakin' OP.
Again, I didn't hear that specific one. Please link it.
Is this a joke? Why can't you just click on the article?

Evidently you don't want to hear it. Okay.
I did. It has multiple audios but not that one. Why can you not point me directly to it? Is this a joke or did you not read it and now are back pedaling?
Listen to the link titled "Play it down". Listen to the link titled "This is deadly stuff." I don't know how to link the recording. You'll have to click on the link and make the effort to scroll down and click again. That's the best I can do for you.

I won't hold my breath. I think you're just playing games.
Neither talks about the military personnel. Sorry. Need that audio, please.
Again, this has nothing to do with military personnel. This is about how he admitted downplaying the virus to the American public.

This isn't about the military.

DAMMIT!!! OK, but Fauci said it was no big deal too? So he is damned for listening to Fauci and damned for not listening to him. Like I said, I never would have locked down.

Fauci said, “Obviously, you need to take it seriously and do the kind of things the (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and the Department of Homeland Security is doing. But this is not a major threat to the people of the United States and this is not something that the citizens of the United States right now should be worried about.”

:link:
Do you have a tape.

View attachment 386560View attachment 386560View attachment 386560
You gave three stars to an overt antisemite and Holocaust denier and I am not speaking in jest. Well done. LOL.

ever read peter & the wolf... pete?
I'll make you a deal. If she is a Holocaust denier as I claim, then you leave this board forever. If she isn't, I will.

Deal?

have you ever read peter & the wolf? holy shit - you're still flunking critical thinking class 'eh? right now, it matters not if it's true - the FACT that you throw out that accusation like candy ; you've called ME & others on this board antisemites & holocaust deniers. so past behavior dictates expectations & i'm figuring you called her that too. whether she is or not, matters not in this case because of YOUR behavior & posting pattern...

' leave the board '.... lol..... LOL!!!!
So you don't care that it is actually true for her? Outstanding. Your back pedaling is amusing. I throw it out there because you throw out baseless accusations all the time and I want you to see what that feels like. I don't really believe that about you but it is 100% true about Penelope and you gave her three stars. So you admit you're a coward. I will gladly leave the board if I am wrong. You won't. That means you don't stand behind your words. Coward.

View attachment 386568

the fact that you called me that & have doubled & tripled down on it after seeing me get pissed & bewildered that you would throw that out - sell your people out to score troll points has tanked your credibility no matter if it's true or not.

see? you not getting that means your critical thinking skills have tanked too if you ever had them to begin with.
Now you get how I am when I say I support Trump and people here call me a racist, white supremacist, sexist. It was for context nothing more. I'll apologize now if you took it the wrong way. That was not the intent. Doesn't change the fact of who Penelope is and you gave her three gold stars. You seem to be OK with that.

i'm not ok with anybody being antisemitic. i gave gold stars for a different reason.

understand that.

i've been known to give a thumbs up & even with the happy face with hearts to people i vehemently disagree with most times if it warrants. i've done that with you.
Never. LOL.

But she, Penelope, is a true Nazi.

WINNER!

'never' what?

Are you saying now he should have panicked the public?

it is a shame the DemoRats failed with russiagate then ukraine impeachment, cause now all the got is one sentence, maybe the fools in america can turn this into a impeachable crime

Are you saying now he should have panicked the public?

No he should of said what he said on March 11:

Mar 11, 2020

We are at a critical time in the fight against the virus. We made a life-saving move with early action on China. Now we must take the same action with Europe. We will not delay. I will never hesitate to take any necessary steps to protect the lives, health, and safety of the American people. I will always put the wellbeing of America first.

If we are vigilant — and we can reduce the chance of infection, which we will — we will significantly impede the transmission of the virus. The virus will not have a chance against us.

No nation is more prepared or more resilient than the United States. We have the best economy, the most advanced healthcare, and the most talented doctors, scientists, and researchers anywhere in the world.

We are all in this together. We must put politics aside, stop the partisanship, and unify together as one nation and one family.

As history has proven time and time again, Americans always rise to the challenge and overcome adversity.

Our future remains brighter than anyone can imagine. Acting with compassion and love, we will heal the sick, care for those in need, help our fellow citizens, and emerge from this challenge stronger and more unified than ever before.

God bless you, and God bless America. Thank you.

What did he know and when did he know it comes to mind.!!

it is a shame the DemoRats failed with russiagate then ukraine impeachment, cause now all the got is one sentence, maybe the fools in america can turn this into a impeachable crime
There's a bit more to the story than that. But if that's all you see, that's all you see.

Great point:

119143598_1280091762377877_1032986923428610202_o.jpg

Other than admitting the downplay, it comes as no big revelation. At the time I called the administration's actions as playing both ends against the middle. While Trump took the head buried in the sand approach, the executive branch medical science team went completely towards the other end of the spectrum. What we needed was a sensible middle ground.

Other than admitting the downplay, it comes as no big revelation. At the time I called the administration's actions as playing both ends against the middle. While Trump took the head buried in the sand approach, the executive branch medical science team went completely towards the other end of the spectrum. What we needed was a sensible middle ground.
Unfortunately no one is paying attention to the middle ground.

A pretty good example of how this childish tribalism is killing us. Literally, now.

You know what's great about the internet...you can't scrub everything
You can't trace everyone who has captured what was but is no more
Lies are a bitch to keep up with and documenting them makes it impossible
Eventually they come back to bite you in the ass
Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive

Trying to avoid a panic
Right idea
Weird that other world leaders managed to not panic their citizens.

And this is Trump we are talking about. The same guy who couldn't stop talking about an "immigrant invasion" The same Trump whose inaugural address was titled "American Carnage" . The same Trump who is currently falsely claiming that Portland is on fire. Puhleese.
Trump’s lie about not wanting to ‘panic’ Americans is as ridiculous as it is lame.

Trump not only has contempt for America’s war dead but he has contempt for the intelligence of the American people.
Nancy got the same briefing since she's speaker of the house come to Chinatown was her call for action

I can post dozens of videos showing Biden Coumo Pelosi and other dems downplaying the virus...when they were asked why they did that... each one said just what Trump said....did not want to panic society...so this is yet another false scandal....don't you have any reasons for us to vote FOR Biden and not just against Trump?......
I can post dozens of videos showing Biden Coumo Pelosi and other dems downplaying the virus...when they were asked why they did that... each one said just what Trump said....did not want to panic society...so this is yet another false scandal....don't you have any reasons for us to vote FOR Biden and not just against Trump?......
When a president proves he is incompetent, dishonest, and has brought great harm to the nation, there is nothing wrong with voting him out office. It's hard to imagine Biden being a more discussing and incompetent president than Trump.

Guess you haven't seen the list of what he will do if elected. Eye opening it is.

No sane American would vote for it. But then you lefty loons seem to be far from sane.
No, sane American would vote for Trump. In a contest of whose the nuttiest, I'm afraid Biden would lose. Nobody beats the Trump on this issue.
Sane Americans see the destruction of the Democrat campaign platform. Blue city riots defund the police, no protection given to the public
only the insane can't see it.
The insane say what you do. There is no protection of the public now. Not when police are killing unarmed citizens.
My side isn't rioting it's your side

Exactly and we have obama's lies on record. H1N1 60 million effected

Exactly and we have obama's lies on record. H1N1 60 million effected
What lies, H1N1? And how many died 12000 plus.

be specific when you talk about lies Obama told about the HINI and have links.

In all, between April 2009 when 2009 H1N1 flu first emerged and April 2010, CDC held 60 related media events – 39 press briefings and 22 telebriefings – for a total of more than 35,000 participants. CDC also hosted its first ever two-day workshop for the news media on the subjects of both 2009 H1N1 influenza and seasonal influenza in late August. Originally conceived to include 12 members of the news media, the attendance grew to over 40 journalists from national, regional and local news outlets representing radio, television, newspapers, magazines, and online news media. Speakers at the event included the Secretary of Health and Human Services, the CDC Director, influenza experts, vaccine safety experts, and laboratory experts. The CDC hotline (1-800-CDC-INFO) responded to more than 211,000 related inquiries from the general public and health care providers, and the CDC 2009 H1N1 web site had more than 219,595,000 page views. Also, the number of CDC Facebook fans rose to more than 55,000 fans and the CDC emergency profile on Twitter was tracked by more than 1,200,000 followers.

-----------------------------------
now people have little disregard for the CDC, tramp killed it.

The internet has trinkets you can't scrub away, tramp would love to scrub everything away but he can't, soon if he gets re-elected the internet will probably just twitter and facebook and Fox news.

Unfortunately no one is paying attention to the middle ground.

A pretty good example of how this childish tribalism is killing us. Literally, now.
200,000 deaths, totally exaggerated but...

200,000 deaths across country, 50 states, over the past 7 months

That averages 4,000 deaths in every state over a 7 month period
That averages 571 deaths every month, for 7 months, in every state
That averages 118 deaths every week for 7 months, in every state
That averages 17 deaths every day for 7 months, in every state

The total number of deaths from ALL causes this year stands at 1,903,360
minus 200,000 leaves 1,703,360 people who have died from something other then
the deadly Chinese Viral Double pneumonia

Trump’s lie about not wanting to ‘panic’ Americans is as ridiculous as it is lame.

If the Democrats thought he was lying, why didn't they call him out on it then? a) they were ignoract of the facts other than being privy to the same information on the virus as Trump or b) they didn't find it politically expedient at the time.

I used to call Democrats ignornant and avoided the word stupid, but I am beginning to question my assessment.

IN THE 2ND WEEK OF JANUARY THERE WAS NOTHING ON THE CDC WEBSITE
ABOUT THE VIRAL PNEUMONIA/COVID CASES...BUT I'LL TELL YOU WANT THEY DID HAVE
A NEW, PANDEMIC POTENTIAL, INFECTIOUS DISEASE EMERGING THEY WERE MONITORING
AN ANTIGENIC VARIANT OF A HIGHLY PATHOGENIC AVIAN INFLUENZA A H7N9 SUBTYPE

THEY ARE IN ON THE DECEPTION DARLING, I'VE BEEN SAYING IT FOR MONTHS

IN THE 2ND WEEK OF JANUARY THERE WAS NOTHING ON THE CDC WEBSITE
ABOUT THE VIRAL PNEUMONIA/COVID CASES...BUT I'LL TELL YOU WANT THEY DID HAVE
A NEW, PANDEMIC POTENTIAL, INFECTIOUS DISEASE EMERGING THEY WERE MONITORING
AN ANTIGENIC VARIANT OF A HIGHLY PATHOGENIC AVIAN INFLUENZA A H7N9 SUBTYPE

THEY ARE IN ON THE DECEPTION DARLING, I'VE BEEN SAYING IT FOR MONTHS

You trampers never like links, and I'm asking you for a couple links.

Maybe you should read Post 1548,1549 and 1551 again and let that sink in.

Forum List

Back