🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump opens up 15 point lead over Clinton

The media gives, and the media takes away...

I never bought the left wing media conspiracy but the way they gave Trump the leg up in the primaries and then vivisected him now we are in the general...yeah. Ok.

Strange thing is none of the stuff about Trump is new. All of this was easily discoverable in the primaries. The press and Trump's opponents just didn't publicly vet him and now he's falling apart.
All of this "stuff" was widely known in the primaries. Hell, I posted long lists of this "stuff" for months on end during the primaries! Your conspiracy brain is lying to you. No one was concealing this information from the public.

The retards, bigots, and hypocrites just ignored it.

Trump had the retards hypnotized by a wall. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

It wasn't even a shiny object. :lol:

Trump had the retards hypnotized by a wall. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

It wasn't even a shiny object. :lol:

he'll end up taking shiny objects away from his Trumpbots while they're on their knees blowing him.

I said the retards, bigots, and hypocrites ignored all the information we know about Trump.

That is not entirely accurate.

Most of them CELEBRATED these things about Trump.

which is why you're providing the facts to debunk the bullshit memes ...

oh, you're not... my bad.
If you think all Trump supporters are the things he claimed then you're a bigger idiot than I thought.
Besides, the burden of proof lies with his accusation.
Trump's Chumps are retards and/or bigots and/or liars and/or hypocrites and/or psychopaths. I have documented this at great length.
No, you have shared an OPINION based on limited facts. Trump received millions of votes. Have you interviewed all of them to draw you asinine conclusions? Of course not.

Your post is ignorant.
The GOP has been infected by millions upon millions of retards, bigots, liars, hypocrites, and psychopaths.

That's my point.
Complete nonsense.

Americans by & large are UNINFORMED. They get tidbits of slanted news or info from wherever and form opinions based on that biased & slanted info.

Your post right here is proof of that. You're just slightly less ignorant that the general public. You have just enough info to balloon your head and make you feel as though you're above it all. But posts like the one you just made show everyone just how foolish you are.

Unless of course you're trying to use reverse psychology to make Trump supporters feel how Trump makes others feel.
If that's the case then we have room to talk. Otherwise you're just another blabbering idiot on the internet.
No response eh. Just another confirmed blabbering idiot.

The phrase "narcissistic disorder" is starting to bubble up in the press. I've said early on that he is sociopathic which is basically the same thing. Read the first paragraph here:

Narcissistic personality disorder - Mayo Clinic
I think that can be said of the vast majority of elected officials.

Yes, It does require narcissism in order to subject yourself to such abuse in a public arena when running for office. A self perception that is grandiose is a shield against the criticism. That is why I say, and take it a step further, that Trump is a sociopath. Look up the 10 traits of a sociopath and the only one we can't verify, but which is semi verified, is the sexual promiscuity.

The phrase "narcissistic disorder" is starting to bubble up in the press. I've said early on that he is sociopathic which is basically the same thing. Read the first paragraph here:

Narcissistic personality disorder - Mayo Clinic
I think that can be said of the vast majority of elected officials.

Yes, It does require narcissism in order to subject yourself to such abuse in a public arena when running for office. A self perception that is grandiose is a shield against the criticism. That is why I say, and take it a step further, that Trump is a sociopath. Look up the 10 traits of a sociopath and the only one we can't verify, but which is semi verified, is the sexual promiscuity.
Google "trump personal viet nam". :D

As expected, the media is doing everything it can to make things seem rosy for Shrillary while belittling Trump's chances to win. It's happened before and was shown for what it was - a lame attempt.

As long as The Donald doesn't pull a Romney and fold, he'll easily by the Queen of Crime and Corruption.

The only way Donnie has a chance is for someone to sew his lips together.

Phone rings. Caller ID says the source is unknown.

Man sitting in his recliner watching Survivor calls out, "You get it, Hon. I'm busy."

Wife wipes her hands and hits the button turning it on speaker.

"This is the xxxx polling organization. Would you be willing to take a few minutes to answer some questions?"

Woman grunts and tells them to hold on, pulling a cold beer from the fridge. "Yeah, sure. Go ahead. Ain't got nothin' better ta do."

"What is your political preference."

"Got none."

"Who do you plan on voting for in November?"

"Don't know."

"Okay then. It is said that Donald Trump is a bullying misogynist who hates Mexicans and wants Ban all those poor people from fleeing the war in the Middle East. Do you feel that makes him unfit to be president?"

Moment of silence.

"Would you care for me to repeat the question?"

A brief pause. "Yeah, okay. If ya say so, guess he is."

"Thank you for responding. May we call you again in the future?"

"Sure. Why not?" Clicks the speaker off,.

"Who was it, Hon?"

"Just someone asking if we support Hillary,."

"Ya told 'em yah. Right?"

Woman takes another beer to her husband and sits on the sofa to watch the rest of Survivor waiting for The Big Bang Theory to come on.

The liberals time is coming to an end. Enjoy all that pole y'all smoke while you can.

Exclusive: Armitage to back Clinton over Trump

Former Reagan and Bush appointee is highest-ranking Republican to break ranks for Hillary.
Again proof that the Republican Party and the Democratic Party are the flip side of the same coin.
The do not want any change whats so ever. Now it becomes very clear why nothing changes no matter which party is in control. Trumps scares the shit out of the political elites.

The Republicans who have decided to back Trump are the very reason Trump was able to hijack the GOP.

That...and all the retards, bigots, psychopaths, liars, and hypocrites.
This is a perfect example of my last post. Memes & complete bullshit devoid of any facts to back it up.

which is why you're providing the facts to debunk the bullshit memes ...

oh, you're not... my bad.
If you think all Trump supporters are the things he claimed then you're a bigger idiot than I thought.
Besides, the burden of proof lies with his accusation.
Trump's Chumps are retards and/or bigots and/or liars and/or hypocrites and/or psychopaths. I have documented this at great length.

Trump's chumps make many rubes here in US-Stormfront-Lite look almost intelligent by comparison.

That is sad.

Forum List

Back