🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump opens up 15 point lead over Clinton

Exclusive: Armitage to back Clinton over Trump

Former Reagan and Bush appointee is highest-ranking Republican to break ranks for Hillary.
Republicans For Hillary should be de-nutted and gutted. Creepy slime.

Well Billy Bob, there's a whole bunch of them so get busy.

70%, wow.

I get it and all, but that's a pretty freakin' staggering number.
Considering the state of our partisanship media it's also a bogus number.

Social media has forever changed the political landscape in our country. Thanks to it the smallest numbers appear to be the biggest and the silent majority is overruled consistently.
You feel the 70% figure is inflated?
I feel it is heavily influenced by the way he is portrayed. He is not an articulate speaker & that makes everything he says subject to being easily twisted. As a result we get the Trump is Hitler memes and after awhile it just sticks. People can't be bothered to fact check social media.
then, as a first point of order, he should stop tweeting.
I couldn't agree more but he is a self centered asshat who refuses to listen to common sense.

The Republicans who have decided to back Trump are the very reason Trump was able to hijack the GOP.

That...and all the retards, bigots, psychopaths, liars, and hypocrites.
This is a perfect example of my last post. Memes & complete bullshit devoid of any facts to back it up.

which is why you're providing the facts to debunk the bullshit memes ...

oh, you're not... my bad.

The Republicans who have decided to back Trump are the very reason Trump was able to hijack the GOP.

This is a perfect example of my last post. Memes & complete bullshit devoid of any facts to back it up.

If you think all Trump supporters are the things he claimed then you're a bigger idiot than I thought.
Besides, the burden of proof lies with his accusation.

70%, wow.

I get it and all, but that's a pretty freakin' staggering number.

Social media has forever changed the political landscape in our country. Thanks to it the smallest numbers appear to be the biggest and the silent majority is overruled consistently.
I feel it is heavily influenced by the way he is portrayed. He is not an articulate speaker & that makes everything he says subject to being easily twisted. As a result we get the Trump is Hitler memes and after awhile it just sticks. People can't be bothered to fact check social media.
I couldn't agree more but he is a self centered asshat who refuses to listen to common sense.
that's right. and he says and tweets stupid, outrageous, and really really offensive shit daily.

that's right. and he says and tweets stupid, outrageous, and really really offensive shit daily.
Offensive? Lol

Too many sissies masquerading as adults around here.

If you think all Trump supporters are the things he claimed then you're a bigger idiot than I thought.
Trump's Chumps are retards and/or bigots and/or liars and/or hypocrites and/or psychopaths. I have documented this at great length.

Offensive? Lol

Too many sissies masquerading as adults around here.
lol. guy allegedly tries to get elected. he is doing it wrong.

falls a little short IMO, I would have added old, white, retards, bigots, psychopaths, liars, and hypocrites.

Trump's Chumps are retards and/or bigots and/or liars and/or hypocrites and/or psychopaths. I have documented this at great length.
No, you have shared an OPINION based on limited facts. Trump received millions of votes. Have you interviewed all of them to draw you asinine conclusions? Of course not.

Your post is ignorant.

No, you have shared an OPINION based on limited facts. Trump received millions of votes. Have you interviewed all of them to draw you asinine conclusions? Of course not.

Your post is ignorant.
The GOP has been infected by millions upon millions of retards, bigots, liars, hypocrites, and psychopaths.

That's my point.

And the leadership has been deliberately condoning, nurturing, and feeding them for decades. They lured all the racist rats out of the Democratic village and into the Republican village.

Now it is time to pay Trump the pied piper.

Clinton is MORE DESPISED THAN ADMIRED and the left celebrates lol. If Trumps numbers were better you can bet your ass this thread would not exist and her miserable numbers would be swept under the rug.

IOW the so-called base of the Republican party committed political suicide by flocking to Trump.

Your post is ignorant.
The GOP has been infected by millions upon millions of retards, bigots, liars, hypocrites, and psychopaths.

That's my point.
Complete nonsense.

Americans by & large are UNINFORMED. They get tidbits of slanted news or info from wherever and form opinions based on that biased & slanted info.

Your post right here is proof of that. You're just slightly less ignorant that the general public. You have just enough info to balloon your head and make you feel as though you're above it all. But posts like the one you just made show everyone just how foolish you are.

Unless of course you're trying to use reverse psychology to make Trump supporters feel how Trump makes others feel.
If that's the case then we have room to talk. Otherwise you're just another blabbering idiot on the internet.

The media gives, and the media takes away...

I never bought the left wing media conspiracy but the way they gave Trump the leg up in the primaries and then vivisected him now we are in the general...yeah. Ok.

Strange thing is none of the stuff about Trump is new. All of this was easily discoverable in the primaries. The press and Trump's opponents just didn't publicly vet him and now he's falling apart.

Forum List

Back