🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump opens up 15 point lead over Clinton

It is too late to turn away from Donnie. The best they can do is stick with him and hold their collective noses.

Donnie is running a non-campaign. And he is going to be a non-winner.

Exclusive: Armitage to back Clinton over Trump

Former Reagan and Bush appointee is highest-ranking Republican to break ranks for Hillary.

Good. I hope all the Repub cronies go for Clinton.

As expected, the media is doing everything it can to make things seem rosy for Shrillary while belittling Trump's chances to win. It's happened before and was shown for what it was - a lame attempt.

As long as The Donald doesn't pull a Romney and fold, he'll easily by the Queen of Crime and Corruption.

It is too late to turn away from Donnie. The best they can do is stick with him and hold their collective noses.

Donnie is running a non-campaign. And he is going to be a non-winner.

a candidate has never won the General election with a 70 unfavorable rating ... and never will.

Clinton is MORE DESPISED THAN ADMIRED and the left celebrates lol. If Trumps numbers were better you can bet your ass this thread would not exist and her miserable numbers would be swept under the rug.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
70%, wow.

I get it and all, but that's a pretty freakin' staggering number.
Considering the state of our partisanship media it's also a bogus number.

Social media has forever changed the political landscape in our country. Thanks to it the smallest numbers appear to be the biggest and the silent majority is overruled consistently.

70%, wow.

Social media has forever changed the political landscape in our country. Thanks to it the smallest numbers appear to be the biggest and the silent majority is overruled consistently.
You feel the 70% figure is inflated?

Think of those poor hookers in Cleveland if the gop chooses not to attend the convention.

some say I good hooker will pack a bag, put her moneymaker on a plane, check in your hotel, and meet you in the bar for drinks, and dinner ..

some say ..:rolleyes:

70%, wow.

Yikes. Shades of Mitt in 2012.

The Republicans who have decided to back Trump are the very reason Trump was able to hijack the GOP.

That...and all the retards, bigots, psychopaths, liars, and hypocrites.

70%, wow.

I feel it is heavily influenced by the way he is portrayed. He is not an articulate speaker & that makes everything he says subject to being easily twisted. As a result we get the Trump is Hitler memes and after awhile it just sticks. People can't be bothered to fact check social media.

The Republicans who have decided to back Trump are the very reason Trump was able to hijack the GOP.

This is a perfect example of my last post. Memes & complete bullshit devoid of any facts to back it up.

70%, wow.

Yikes. Shades of Mitt in 2012.
Naw, they are polar opposites. To suggest otherwise is silly.

70%, wow.

I feel it is heavily influenced by the way he is portrayed. He is not an articulate speaker & that makes everything he says subject to being easily twisted. As a result we get the Trump is Hitler memes and after awhile it just sticks. People can't be bothered to fact check social media.
then, as a first point of order, he should stop tweeting.

Ummm, the gop stopped working for the middle class sometime between the election of HW and W. I'll leave the exact time for others, as I still have kind feelings for HW and think W was more a clueless frat boy who thought he was more.

The Trumpeters more or less got that, but they are self-deluding in thing Trump actually gives a dump for them.

Forum List

Back