🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump opens up 15 point lead over Clinton

Trump's chumps make many rubes here in US-Stormfront-Lite look almost intelligent by comparison.

That is sad.
Here is the sad sad truth the dirty low down ..on the Orange bitchh Donald "The barber" Trump...he will give your finances a "trimming"...

This the dude calling Hillary Clinton corrupt...

We Investigated, Donald Trump is Named in at Least 169 Federal Lawsuits

The first lawsuit we found was filed in 1983 by Harry Diduck, Joseph Hardy and members of the Local 95 pension fund against Donald Trump and Trump’s organization. Diduck’s and his crew contended that Trump cheated workers out of at least $300,000 in contributions to its benefit funds by secretly employing nonunion workers during the building of Trump Tower. After years of litigation including a bench trial, the case was finally closed in 1999, but we can’t get the details because the settlement agreement is sealed.
And, it turns out he had six bankruptcies, not four.

And Obama just has one, the United States ...
Unemployment at 5%. 5.8 million jobs unfilled.
Republicans handed Obama an economy losing 750,000 jobs a month.

But it's Obama who failed.

Yes, Obama got those numbers by getting enough people to give up completely and drop out of the work force. And you think that's good for the economy???

:lmao:

Of course you do, gurgle, gurgle. What's your favorite flavor of kool-aid, Deanie Baby? You seem like a grape man to me. Am I right?

Of course you do, gurgle, gurgle. What's your favorite flavor of kool-aid, Deanie Baby? You seem like a grape man to me. Am I right?

we need this guy back eh wing nut

1156895076-tongue10.jpg

Last edited:
Exclusive: Armitage to back Clinton over Trump

Former Reagan and Bush appointee is highest-ranking Republican to break ranks for Hillary.
Republicans For Hillary should be de-nutted and gutted. Creepy slime.
Republicans so violent. And they want to kill the gays. Scary.
Repubs don't want to kill gays. Who told you that lie?

You're just talking to an automaton, no one is home

The Republicans who have decided to back Trump are the very reason Trump was able to hijack the GOP.

That...and all the retards, bigots, psychopaths, liars, and hypocrites.
This is a perfect example of my last post. Memes & complete bullshit devoid of any facts to back it up.

which is why you're providing the facts to debunk the bullshit memes ...

oh, you're not... my bad.
If you think all Trump supporters are the things he claimed then you're a bigger idiot than I thought.
Besides, the burden of proof lies with his accusation.
Trump's Chumps are retards and/or bigots and/or liars and/or hypocrites and/or psychopaths. I have documented this at great length.

Trump's chumps make many rubes here in US-Stormfront-Lite look almost intelligent by comparison.

That is sad.

Trump is Running His Campaign Like a Real Estate Deal (with image, tweets) · KC_EDM

This is a perfect example of my last post. Memes & complete bullshit devoid of any facts to back it up.

which is why you're providing the facts to debunk the bullshit memes ...

oh, you're not... my bad.
If you think all Trump supporters are the things he claimed then you're a bigger idiot than I thought.
Besides, the burden of proof lies with his accusation.
Trump's Chumps are retards and/or bigots and/or liars and/or hypocrites and/or psychopaths. I have documented this at great length.

That is sad.

Trump is Running His Campaign Like a Real Estate Deal (with image, tweets) · KC_EDM

That's an interesting perspective. I've been saying all along that he's running his show like a swindle salesman, but that breakdown helps to highlight the fact.

Forum List

Back