Trump Popularity Increasing

Facts make it so. Joe has been nailed extorting bribes from foreigner corporations and communist governments. He's a criminal. There isn't the slightest bit of doubt bout that.
Sorry but I have my doubts. Got a link to back up your accusation?

Yes, ever decent political party wants to defund the FBI because it is corrupt to the bone. Only corrupt Americans defend it.
You mean because it won't do what the Right wants it to do? Face it, the problem you have with the FBI is that it is NOT corrupt.

Sorry but I have my doubts. Got a link to back up your accusation?

You mean because it won't do what the Right wants it to do? Face it, the problem you have with the FBI is that it is NOT corrupt.
The FBI had been protect Hunter the criminal crack addict and persecuting Trump. They are fundamentally corrupt. I don't care if you believe it because I know that no amount of proof will convince a douchebag like you.

The FBI had been protect Hunter the criminal crack addict and persecuting Trump. They are fundamentally corrupt. I don't care if you believe it because I know that no amount of proof will convince a douchebag like you.
Well I can't offer any defense of Hunter, I don't know what he is like today but in the past he certainly used his dad's name for his personal gain. I don't know if he committed any crimes but it wouldn't surprise me if he did. That said, I doubt Joe was involved in any crimes, his only fault would be in protecting his son.

Why is it that people who have no evidence to offer just dismiss that fact with "you wouldn't believe it anyway"?

Well I can't offer any defense of Hunter, I don't know what he is like today but in the past he certainly used his dad's name for his personal gain. I don't know if he committed any crimes but it wouldn't surprise me if he did. That said, I doubt Joe was involved in any crimes, his only fault would be in protecting his son.

Why is it that people who have no evidence to offer just dismiss that fact with "you wouldn't believe it anyway"?
Bank records show that Joe was getting paid, you fucking douchebag. Joe was deeply involved in the family "business." He's a crook. You douche it only because you're a douchebag and a moron.

We need a Texas-like vigilante law that can allow private citizens to go financially after other private citizens for defamatory posts like "Joe has been nailed extorting bribes from foreign corporations and communist governments. He's a criminal. There isn't the slightest bit of doubt about that"

bripat and jc456 and healthmyths and Action Jackson would get sued right out of the gate.

We need a Texas-like vigilante law that can allow private citizens to go financially after other private citizens for defamatory posts like "Joe has been nailed extorting bribes from foreign corporations and communist governments. He's a criminal. There isn't the slightest bit of doubt about that"

bripat and jc456 and healthmyths and Action Jackson would get sued right out of the gate.
And we would win, you fucking douchebag. Trump could use the same law to sue every media company in the country, and he would win.

"I am sitting here with my father and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled,Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight. And, Z, if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zhang, or the chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction, I am sitting here waiting for the call with my father."

And we would win, you fucking douchebag. Trump could use the same law to sue every media company in the country, and he would win.

"I am sitting here with my father and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled,Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight. And, Z, if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zhang, or the chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction, I am sitting here waiting for the call with my father."
Fanni Willis has asked judges in Fulton County, GA to clear their calenders in mid August to prepare for possibly multiple indictments in Trump's "perfect phone call" investigation. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Trumpy can't pardon himself on a state conviction & neither can one of his asseaters in the Trump Party.

Now cry more.

From ABC News, not Fox News:

The left should be careful what they wish for.
All polls show Trump's unfavorable numbers are much higher than his favorable. The latest show is unfavorable 15% higher than his favorable.
There are almost 60% want someone other than Trump. If the Republicans or Democrats could come up with a decent candidate, Trump is toast.

Jul.8-111,296RVYouGovThe EconomistFavorable42%57%Unfavorable Unfavorable+15

All of the evidence against Trump in the world, and none against Biden. You guys will lose bigly if your run the Orange Rump or the Mouse Fighter next year as President.
Stick a fork in DuhSantis, he's done. Another jerkoff who found out the hard way that running your mouth about "family values" when you have none yourself means you're screwed at the starting gate.

All polls show Trump's unfavorable numbers are much higher than his favorable. The latest show is unfavorable 15% higher than his favorable.
There are almost 60% want someone other than Trump. If the Republicans or Democrats could come up with a decent candidate, Trump is toast.

Jul.8-111,296RVYouGovThe EconomistFavorable42%57%UnfavorableUnfavorable+15

What??????????????????? Haven't been looking at Biden's numbers, have you?

What??????????????????? Haven't been looking at Biden's numbers, have you?
It would be a mistake for the Democrats to run Biden in 2024.

The country does not want a Trump vs Biden in 2024.
If Republicans run Trump, it will give the Democrats the best chance to win.
If Democrats run Biden, it gives Republicans best chance to win.

It would be a mistake for the Democrats to run Biden in 2024.

The country does not want a Trump vs Biden in 2024.
If Republicans run Trump, it will give the Democrats the best chance to win.
If Democrats run Biden, it gives Republicans best chance to win.
Lefties who point out Trump's numbers seem blind to Biden's numbers. People say the country does not want either Biden or Trump in 2024 but the voters who actually vote and have been responding to polls are polling very high for both Biden and Trump. No others even come close to either one. It seems more like Republicans don't want Biden to run and Democrats don't want Trump to run. If the voters in their respective parties wanted someone else then they aren't showing it by the polling where the voters in their respective parties overwhelmingly back both Biden and Trump.

Fanni Willis has asked judges in Fulton County, GA to clear their calenders in mid August to prepare for possibly multiple indictments in Trump's "perfect phone call" investigation. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Trumpy can't pardon himself on a state conviction & neither can one of his asseaters in the Trump Party.

Now cry more.
Since when does a Georgia state court have jurisdiction over a phone call made by the president from Washington DC or Florida?

Now cry more.

All of the evidence against Trump in the world, and none against Biden. You guys will lose bigly if your run the Orange Rump or the Mouse Fighter next year as President.
You're delusional. There is no evidence against Trump. James Comer is going to have whistleblowers testifying against Biden all this week, He's also got IRS documents and bank documents.

You're delusional. There is no evidence against Trump. James Comer is going to have whistleblowers testifying against Biden all this week, He's also got IRS documents and bank documents.
Trump is in the stew pot, yes, and Comer's whistleblowers are in the wind. You are beginning to wake up and realize how bad it is for the orange crowd.

no_text11.gif
We all know the GOP is not the party of law and order. They want to shut down the FBI.

That is your standard?
You really are simple.

Forum List

Back