Trump prefers the Russian government over out US democracy

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Trump prefers the Russian government over our US democracy.
He dreams of being like Putin and lead the US without the checks and balances of other branches of government.

He is being successful at leading down this path. He is using his power to downgrade the power of the judicial and legislative branches of government.

The founding fathers also put the freedom of the press as a check on government power. Trump is working hard to take away the legitimacy and freedom of the press.

He and his supporter are the biggest internal threat to our democracy since the Civil War.

He dreams of being like Putin and lead the US without the checks and balances of other branches of government.

It seems that the hard left is the only one thinking this. Planning to dismantle and even assassinate the democratically elected president at all costs.

Classic projection! Democracy means accepting the results also when they don't go your hard left way.

IMG_0647.GIF

Trumps been bashing everything under the sun as hard and as fast as he can, nothing or nobody is off limits ... EXCEPT RUSSIANS.

CASE CLOSED.

He is being successful at leading down this path. He is using his power to downgrade the power of the judicial and legislative branches of government.

The founding fathers also put the freedom of the press as a check on government power. Trump is working hard to take away the legitimacy and freedom of the press.

He and his supporter are the biggest internal threat to our democracy since the Civil War.

He wants to be CEO of America.

Mass insanity, or, there are more shills than ever. You know it sounds to me like the OP is wanting to start a war.

Libs are off their meds its one crazy nut job thread after another. Tune in tomorrow when the left claim Trump has sided with the Borg.
Not one reply on why my thread is incorrect is based on facts. The responses from the Trumpsters is name calling, nothing more. An example of absolute stupidity.

Libs are off their meds its one crazy nut job thread after another. Tune in tomorrow when the left claim Trump has sided with the Borg.
Not one reply on why my thread is incorrect is based on facts. The responses from the Trumpsters is name calling, nothing more. An example of absolute stupidity.
You don't have any facts. All you have done is state your opinion. You then say all we do is call you names, in the next sentence you say we are stupid. How do you know what Trump thinks? You don't have any idea what happened when Trump met with Putin, only what the media has told you if that. I seriously hope you don't try to hurt anyone.

Sorry, but you didn't post any facts in the OP, you posted your opinion. We are supposed to refute your opinion with facts? Why?

Rick (hboats)

Sorry, but you didn't post any facts in the OP, you posted your opinion. We are supposed to refute your opinion with facts? Why?

Rick (hboats)
Even Trump's Supreme Court nominee felt he was attacking and reducing the strength of the Judiciary.
Update: Among those feeling threatened by Trump's comments is apparently his Supreme Court nominee, Neil Gorsuch. Gorsuch told Sen. Richard Blumenthal (D-Conn.) on Wednesday that Trump's comments are "disheartening" and "demoralizing" to the independence of the judiciary. Blumenthal relayed Gorsuch's comments to reporters, and a Gorsuch spokesman confirmed them.

Rick (hboats)
Trump has surpassed Obama in executive orders and executive actions.
Trump loudly criticized Obama has taken power from congress through the use of executive orders.
Now Trump is surpassing Obama in undermining congress.

Rick (hboats)
Krauthammer: ‘Symbolism’ Of Trump’s Treatment of Press Is ‘Alarming’ – ‘The Press Can’t Allow Itself to be Bullied’
by IAN HANCHETT24 Feb 201765

On Friday’s broadcast of the Fox News Channel’s “Special Report,” columnist Charles Krauthammer argued that “What happened today was symbolic and minor, as a real thing. But nonetheless, the symbolism is alarming.” And “I’m glad to see that Fox joined with all of the others…remembering that when Obama excluded Fox from access to an official way back when, everyone rallied around us and said, if you don’t include them, we’re not going to be there.”

Krauthammer said, “I think people are rightly somewhat concerned. … What happened today was symbolic and minor, as a real thing. But nonetheless, the symbolism is alarming. The president uses a phrase from Lenin, enemies of the people. If you were an enemy of the people in Lenin’s day, you were dead. These are serious historical terms that shouldn’t ever be used, and you’re sending a message that you’re hostile to certain media outlets. And as you say, on the same day, you explicitly, unsubtly exclude them from a gaggle. Like in the — of course, in the scheme of things, that doesn’t matter, but I’m glad to see that Fox joined with all of the others, we being a favored outlet for Trump, remembering that when Obama excluded Fox from access to an official way back when, everyone rallied around us and said, if you don’t include them, we’re not going to be there. It’s the only way to do it. You can’t — the press can’t allow itself to be bullied, and I’m glad it’s not.”

Follow Ian Hanchett on Twitter @IanHanchett

Breitbart TV, Charles Krauthammer, Donald Trump, media, Press

Attachments

• upload_2017-7-10_12-53-46.gif
    upload_2017-7-10_12-53-46.gif
    43 bytes · Views: 35
    43 bytes · Views: 30
    43 bytes · Views: 34
    43 bytes · Views: 32
    43 bytes · Views: 29
    43 bytes · Views: 37
    43 bytes · Views: 35
    43 bytes · Views: 33
    43 bytes · Views: 38
    43 bytes · Views: 28
    43 bytes · Views: 32

When the Media and many democrats all start falling out of 7th story windows and other fatal accidents, I will know he is starting to get successful. Just trying to make America great again.

Blues points and laughs ^^^ :laugh: just the thread title is Ward 9 mental lockdown.

Well....... he is! Isn't he?

What happened today was symbolic and minor, as a real thing. But nonetheless, the symbolism is alarming. You can’t — the press can’t allow itself to be bullied.”

Damn the symbolism! Many in the media ought to be considered enemy combatants and sent to Guantanamo Bay. After a certain point, you enter the realm of sedition, not freedom. Maybe they can be traded to Kim Jong-Un for our three prisoners.

Well....... he is! Isn't he?

He THINKS he is....but....he keeps forgetting we have 3 seperate but equal branches .... poor Trump.

What happened today was symbolic and minor, as a real thing. But nonetheless, the symbolism is alarming. You can’t — the press can’t allow itself to be bullied.”

Damn the symbolism! Many in the media ought to be considered enemy combatants and sent to Guantanamo Bay. After a certain point, you enter the realm of sedition, not freedom. Maybe they can be traded to Kim Jong-Un for our three prisoners.

I don't like all the media, (especially on the right :p) - but I damn sure don't want to see it supressed like it is in Turkey, Russia, and many countries around the world where it's state run and state controlled.

Forum List

Back