Trump prefers the Russian government over out US democracy

I don't like all the media, (especially on the right :p) - but I damn sure don't want to see it suppressed like it is in Turkey, Russia, and many countries around the world where it's state run and state controlled.

Agreed of course. I was being rather tongue in cheek with a little kidding on the square, but if you don't like the media on the Right, then you know, all you get is what is Left! :D

What happened today was symbolic and minor, as a real thing. But nonetheless, the symbolism is alarming. You can’t — the press can’t allow itself to be bullied.”

Damn the symbolism! Many in the media ought to be considered enemy combatants and sent to Guantanamo Bay. After a certain point, you enter the realm of sedition, not freedom. Maybe they can be traded to Kim Jong-Un for our three prisoners.
That is what Lenin, Stalin, Mussolini, Hitler and Castro said. You and the group mentioned have a lot in common.

Trump prefers the Russian government over our US democracy.
He dreams of being like Putin and lead the US without the checks and balances of other branches of government.

He is being successful at leading down this path. He is using his power to downgrade the power of the judicial and legislative branches of government.

The founding fathers also put the freedom of the press as a check on government power. Trump is working hard to take away the legitimacy and freedom of the press.

He and his supporter are the biggest internal threat to our democracy since the Civil War.

been suckin' CNN cock have you??

What happened today was symbolic and minor, as a real thing. But nonetheless, the symbolism is alarming. You can’t — the press can’t allow itself to be bullied.”

Damn the symbolism! Many in the media ought to be considered enemy combatants and sent to Guantanamo Bay. After a certain point, you enter the realm of sedition, not freedom. Maybe they can be traded to Kim Jong-Un for our three prisoners.
That is what Lenin, Stalin, Mussolini, Hitler and Castro said. You and the group mentioned have a lot in common.

Why thank you! Proof once again that even the worst occasionally get something right, except Obama, Clinton, Reid, Pelosi, Schumer, and Waters, which have never been on the right side of a single issue in their life.

He dreams of being like Putin and lead the US without the checks and balances of other branches of government.

He is being successful at leading down this path. He is using his power to downgrade the power of the judicial and legislative branches of government.

The founding fathers also put the freedom of the press as a check on government power. Trump is working hard to take away the legitimacy and freedom of the press.

He and his supporter are the biggest internal threat to our democracy since the Civil War.

I thank you for your service in Vietnam but Trump is not supporting the principles those in Vietnam fought for.

I thank you for your service in Vietnam but Trump is not supporting the principles those in Vietnam fought for.

hey hey LBJ............

is he having reporters arrested?
if not, he is not undermining the freedom of the press. Given the press, especially the left leaning press' attitudes and actions toward both conservatives AND libertarians over the past decade and a half, it makes sense for any right winger in public office to avoid the press, and none of what trump is doing is undermining their first amendment rights.
and I would also like to know how many of trump's EO's are simply orders rescinding obama(or even bush or clinton)'s EO's.
I do think president Tannen has some authoritarian tendencies that are a bit disturbing, at least for this libertarian, but nowhere nearly as bad as those on the left, for the most part.

I don't like all the media, (especially on the right :p) - but I damn sure don't want to see it supressed like it is in Turkey, Russia, and many countries around the world where it's state run and state controlled.
I went into a break room last week and asked this woman if she'd mind me turning the TV on to watch some news. She said "not at all.... anything but Fox News". She got pissed and walked out after I asked how I was going to learn anything watching CNN or MSNBC. lol

I don't like all the media, (especially on the right :p) - but I damn sure don't want to see it supressed like it is in Turkey, Russia, and many countries around the world where it's state run and state controlled.
I went into a break room last week and asked this woman if she'd mind me turning the TV on to watch some news. She said "not at all.... anything but Fox News". She got pissed and walked out after I asked how I was going to learn anything watching CNN or MSNBC. lol
one america news network has some good stuff too

You fucking liberals are lying pathetic losers and hypocrites.

YOU CAN ALL PUT YOUR LIPS ON MY ASSHOLE AND EAT MY SHIT.

Isn't it always funny, when these people tell you this and you ask them the last time they actually WATCHED Fox News, they tell you never! So how do they know what is on Fox that is so bad if they never see it? And when you ask them how you will learn anything watching CNN, etc., they never have an answer for you! All they know is they hate something that they never watch and probably never HAVE watched! That's called BRAINWASHING.

You morons get more stupid every day. IF they are that big of a threat pick up a damn weapon and do something about it.
Did I mention you are an idiot?

Libs are off their meds its one crazy nut job thread after another. Tune in tomorrow when the left claim Trump has sided with the Borg.
Not one reply on why my thread is incorrect is based on facts. The responses from the Trumpsters is name calling, nothing more. An example of absolute stupidity.

Know how we know you are stupid?
You posted no facts, just your opinion.
Did I mention you are an idiot?

Libs are off their meds its one crazy nut job thread after another. Tune in tomorrow when the left claim Trump has sided with the Borg.
Not one reply on why my thread is incorrect is based on facts. The responses from the Trumpsters is name calling, nothing more. An example of absolute stupidity.
Sorry, but you didn't post any facts in the OP, you posted your opinion. We are supposed to refute your opinion with facts? Why?

Rick (hboats)
Trump has surpassed Obama in executive orders and executive actions.
Trump loudly criticized Obama has taken power from congress through the use of executive orders.
Now Trump is surpassing Obama in undermining congress.

"Trump has surpassed Obama in executive orders and executive actions."

Back it up, post a source.
Have I mentioned that you are an idiot?

Sorry, but you didn't post any facts in the OP, you posted your opinion. We are supposed to refute your opinion with facts? Why?

Rick (hboats)
Trump has surpassed Obama in executive orders and executive actions.
Trump loudly criticized Obama has taken power from congress through the use of executive orders.
Now Trump is surpassing Obama in undermining congress.

"Trump has surpassed Obama in executive orders and executive actions."

Back it up, post a source.
Have I mentioned that you are an idiot?

d2n7YN1.png

feel free to STFU

Isn't it always funny, when these people tell you this and you ask them the last time they actually WATCHED Fox News, they tell you never! So how do they know what is on Fox that is so bad if they never see it? And when you ask them how you will learn anything watching CNN, etc., they never have an answer for you! All they know is they hate something that they never watch and probably never HAVE watched! That's called BRAINWASHING.
Everyone is unique in their own way. It's why I enjoy meeting people.

This particular woman has always been friendly and outgoing with me. It won't be long before we're back in good graces. :)

You fucking liberals are lying pathetic losers and hypocrites.

YOU CAN ALL PUT YOUR LIPS ON MY ASSHOLE AND EAT MY SHIT.
You are a very angry person. Where does all that anger come from. Get some therapy before you hurt someone.

They never tire of posting fake crap that anyone can produce.

graph 17.png

Forum List

Back