trump preparing to push Coats out....

You really believe anything that world class lying pos says?
You believe everything the world class lying CNN says, each and every day.

Best fish that lumber yard out of your eye, Corky.
It's not just CNN trumpette ,,,it's almost all media that can smell the bullshit trump puts out every day

EVERYONE.....save FIX calls out his lies...and sometimes even FOX has to speak.

Except that trump is a habitual liar and has made multiple statements like this in the past....

Who told you that? CNN? NPR? Daily KOS? Dude, I just proved CNN lied but apparently it went over your head. Democrat talking point noted.

I have eyes and ears and believe what I see and hear......not what trump tells me.

Case in point...."I knew nothing about the pay off to Stormy." until the tape of him and Cohen planning the payoff came out.....

LIARS LIE!

"I never had sex with that woman" was good enough for Clinton. So fucking what? You need more Preparation H apparently. Get over it. Trump is President MAGA!!

Except that trump is a habitual liar and has made multiple statements like this in the past....

Who told you that? CNN? NPR? Daily KOS? Dude, I just proved CNN lied but apparently it went over your head. Democrat talking point noted.

I have eyes and ears and believe what I see and hear......not what trump tells me.

Case in point...."I knew nothing about the pay off to Stormy." until the tape of him and Cohen planning the payoff came out.....

LIARS LIE!

Who the fuck cares. It's his money he can do what he wants with it.
It's none of your fucking business.

You really believe anything that world class lying pos says?
You believe everything the world class lying CNN says, each and every day.

Best fish that lumber yard out of your eye, Corky.
It's not just CNN trumpette ,,,it's almost all media that can smell the bullshit trump puts out every day

EVERYONE.....save FIX calls out his lies...and sometimes even FOX has to speak.

I just showed you that CNN LIED about Trump and you STILL persist in your unbridled hatred. 'You go girl.' "LOL"

You know, I thought that one of his bigger lies was when he said that Obama was ready to go to war with N. Korea, and now, it's being found out that is a huge lie.

His "you can sleep safer because N. Korea is denuclearized" tweet was a massive pile of crap as well. N. Korea is no longer testing their missiles or nukes, because they have had successful tests and know their stuff works now.

When was the last time the US made a nuke test? When was the last time we test fired a ballistic missile? We haven't done it for a long time because we already tested it out and figured out how to make it work. Once something like that is proven and repeated, tests are no longer required or wanted, because they are expensive.

Yet more proof that Trump doesn't want a cabinet to help him run the country, he wants a bunch of yes men who will rubber stamp any whim he comes up with.

But, that is what you get when you elect a narcissistic CEO who knows nothing about politics. A person can run a company if they have surrounded themselves with yes men, but a country? Not so much.
Exactly. He will eventually push out anyone who doesn't spend the day sniffing his farts.

LIARS LIE!

"I never had sex with that woman" was good enough for Clinton. So fucking what? You need more Preparation H apparently. Get over it. Trump is President MAGA!!
WTF does Clinton have to do with this POS in our WH NOW ? This guy is mentally ill a sick man whose conduct is befitting a man in the mafia

Once again, the moonbats coming down on the side of a neocon Bushbot and warmonger...
That doesn't make any sense, Cletus. This isn't the opinion of one man, but the result of the aggregate of everything the agencies know. Stick to memes.

You know, I thought that one of his bigger lies was when he said that Obama was ready to go to war with N. Korea, and now, it's being found out that is a huge lie.

His "you can sleep safer because N. Korea is denuclearized" tweet was a massive pile of crap as well. N. Korea is no longer testing their missiles or nukes, because they have had successful tests and know their stuff works now.

When was the last time the US made a nuke test? When was the last time we test fired a ballistic missile? We haven't done it for a long time because we already tested it out and figured out how to make it work. Once something like that is proven and repeated, tests are no longer required or wanted, because they are expensive.

Another TDS parrot^^^^^^^^

Kim is chomping at the bit to make trump look like a fool....The great deal maker is proving what an incompetent he is....

Nancy left him with his balls hanging around his neck.....FUNNY!

And Trump wants to fire Coats who is contradicting ,trump on NK and their missiles,, Nat Intel Chief coats But trump is smarter than him too??

Kim is chomping at the bit to make trump look like a fool....The great deal maker is proving what an incompetent he is....

Your TDS is causing you hallucinations......I fear it's too late for you.

And Trump wants to fire Coats who is contradicting ,trump on NK and their missiles,, Nat Intel Chief coats But trump is smarter than him too??

There is 0 truth in what you posted ^^^^^

Once again, the moonbats coming down on the side of a neocon Bushbot and warmonger...
That doesn't make any sense, Cletus. This isn't the opinion of one man, but the result of the aggregate of everything the agencies know. Stick to memes.
It makes total sense, when you twirps have already defended other establishment neocon deep-staters (notably Mueller, Haspell, Rubio) when it supports your narrative and knee-jerk hatred of the Cheeto.

Nancy wanted Trump's balls but couldn't grasp them and squeeze them like she did with Obama. Now she is mad because she didn't get what she wanted.

It makes total sense, when you twirps have already defended other establishment neocon deep-staters (notably Mueller, Haspell, Rubio) when it supports your narrative and knee-jerk hatred of the Cheeto.
Hmm, nope, still doesn't make sense.

And your claim is that our intelligence officials are all lying about north korea to undermine trump. Dude, that makes you look like a fucking retard.

Nancy wanted Trump's balls but couldn't grasp them and squeeze them like she did with Obama. Now she is mad because she didn't get what she wanted.

The Emergency is a Fake! trump is a Fake!

Forum List

Back