Trump promises much worse than water boarding...torture?

Then you don't really have a point. First you say waterboarding them will cause them to torture us, then you acknowledge they will do it even if we DON'T. If you have a problem with waterboarding, fine, but the bogus argument you're presenting doesn't cut it.

You really dont understand this point? WtF?

You want to give our soldiers the best chance they can get to avoid being tortured if captured? Its a chance you are giving them. Not a fucking guarantee.

How come the military has laws against torture? You think they love their enemies. Is that it? NO.

the military brass opposes torture because they want to give their soldiers the best chance they can to survive if captured Does it always work? Fuck no.
Do we punish people we catch who tortured Americans? You could ask them but we killed them.

But nothing works always now does it?
If we torture, there is no chance that our soldiers will not be tortured.

If you aint smart enough to understand that, I dont know what else to tell ya.
Oh, I understand it alright. It's just not valid because anyone ISIS captures is gonna be tortured (no 'maybe' to it), so your idea that they might not do it if we don't is stupid. You're the one who doesn't understand. If the enemy knows they won't be tortured if captured, why should they fear us, and why should they think twice about torturing us every chance they get? The only way to defeat them is to illustrate that we are willing to respond to their brutality with greater brutality. Make the price they have to pay for their terror too high The rules are set by the aggressor. You don't seem to grasp that.
false.

Then you don't really have a point. First you say waterboarding them will cause them to torture us, then you acknowledge they will do it even if we DON'T. If you have a problem with waterboarding, fine, but the bogus argument you're presenting doesn't cut it.

You want to give our soldiers the best chance they can get to avoid being tortured if captured? Its a chance you are giving them. Not a fucking guarantee.

How come the military has laws against torture? You think they love their enemies. Is that it? NO.

the military brass opposes torture because they want to give their soldiers the best chance they can to survive if captured Does it always work? Fuck no.
Do we punish people we catch who tortured Americans? You could ask them but we killed them.

Oh, I understand it alright. It's just not valid because anyone ISIS captures is gonna be tortured (no 'maybe' to it), so your idea that they might not do it if we don't is stupid. You're the one who doesn't understand. If the enemy knows they won't be tortured if captured, why should they fear us, and why should they think twice about torturing us every chance they get? The only way to defeat them is to illustrate that we are willing to respond to their brutality with greater brutality. Make the price they have to pay for their terror too high The rules are set by the aggressor. You don't seem to grasp that.
false.
How eloquent. :lol:

It seems the non-combatant bleeding hearts who claim the moral high road are always perfectly fine with murdering unborn and just born children. Such high character.

false.
yes it is, thanks some times the fewest words tell the biggest story ...

false.
Not in your case, however.

It seems the non-combatant bleeding hearts who claim the moral high road are always perfectly fine with murdering unborn and just born children. Such high character.
not the bullshit baby killer ploy again ..

if the shoe fits----------------------you libs think nothing of killing unborn human beings, even up to the point of natural birth, but you whine and pout if anyone dares to discussing squirting water up the nose of a murdering terrorist who wants to kill YOU.

The liberal mind does not qualify to be called a brain, it is a collection of cells controlled by a defective liberal gene.

Trump promises to get the U.S. charged with war crimes as soon as he's POTUS. Get the whole world against us....what a deal!...what a puke!....what a Christian!

Maybe he'll make them read the 'Art of the Deal'. The Hague would certainly try to intervene.

false.
how would you know. ye who speaks from his ass?

false.

nope its 100% true. ISIS is going to behead, burn alive, rape, stone, and defile any person who does not subscribe to their radical Islamic beliefs. Whether we use enhanced interrogation techniques (which have never killed anyone) or not will have no affect on these savages. The only thing that will stop them is to blow them into tiny pieces.

false.
how would you know. ye who speaks from his ass?
I've read your bullshit before.

if the shoe fits----------------------you libs think nothing of killing unborn human beings, even up to the point of natural birth, but you whine and pout if anyone dares to discussing squirting water up the nose of a murdering terrorist who wants to kill YOU.

The liberal mind does not qualify to be called a brain, it is a collection of cells controlled by a defective liberal gene.
says Cinderella's step sister.
the baby killer ploy just highlights how desperate you slapdicks are, it's the triple dog dare of the paranoid right.

Why should there be conditions suddenly?

And you accuse others of binary thinking
Binary thinking if I don't accept that there are conditions. Maybe we just disagree on where that line is....or is going to remain if it is drawn.

I never said there wouldn't be conditions that was all you
Where did I says there would not be conditions?
isn't there always conditions?
And that's the line that moves.

the baby killer ploy just highlights how desperate you slapdicks are, it's the triple dog dare of the paranoid right.

Are you claiming that you libs and dems do not support abortion on demand up until the moment of birth? That's what Hillary supports, if you support her then you also support the murder of unborn human beings.

false.

nope its 100% true. ISIS is going to behead, burn alive, rape, stone, and defile any person who does not subscribe to their radical Islamic beliefs. Whether we use enhanced interrogation techniques (which have never killed anyone) or not will have no affect on these savages. The only thing that will stop them is to blow them into tiny pieces.
what post are you reading ? more to the point what part of what post are you reading?

Are you claiming that you libs and dems do not support abortion on demand up until the moment of birth? That's what Hillary supports, if you support her then you also support the murder of unborn human beings.
bullshit! please point out where I claimed anything ?
not what you wish I did or think I did.

when conservatives stop having abortions maybe that will mean something ,until then it means jack shit.

No one called today's military a bunch of cowards. I inferred that were you and I to be in the same platoon, I would simply take you out first before I took on the enemy soldiers. I would protect my back.

You would take out a member of your own platoon before the enemy? What fucking Army were you in asshole? Al Queda?

Fucking idiot.

If he was a threat to me, of course. Are you so stupid you don't think it has ever been done?

Never saw it in my career asshole
27 years active duty
Many a blanket party thought
Many a fight
Never had a murderer I the ranks
Fucking idiot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was only a matter of time before you would abandon your untenable position on the thread topic and slither off to another non-related topic.
it's their fall back positon when they are getting their collective ass handed to them.,,again.

Forum List

Back