Trump promises to end taxation of overtime pay: 'Your overtime hours will be tax-free'

You serve nothing but lies…But, if you need to tell yourself what you posted here, to make yourself feel like you’re smarter, then all I can say is, that’s really sad.
Oh, I feel great when I destroy you. I feel great often.

Remember when I showed you that under Trump, you will be paying for someone else’s IVF treatment which, unlike emergency care, is an elective procedure?

Yeah I do. It was earlier this morning.

Yet, you have pledged your unending alliance to him...er I mean (in your case), Him. That is how you refer to your deity.

How will he pay for the loss of budget revenue? More borrowing? Is he putting it on our national CC?
The links below are dated but will be brought back on line, then hopefully implemented 'IF' pres. Trump lands his 2hd tour.

Eliminating pork in the fed bureaucracies is a sure fire way to get inflation down & & increase the living standards for the American constituency.

Oh, I feel great when I destroy you. I feel great often.

Remember when I showed you that under Trump, you will be paying for someone else’s IVF treatment which, unlike emergency care, is an elective procedure?

Yeah I do. It was earlier this morning.
Never happened
Yet, you have pledged your unending alliance to him...er I mean (in your case), Him. That is how you refer to your deity.
I have? When and where did that take place? Were you there?

See, my thought is that you’re so childish that you can’t stand anyone disagreeing with you, so you project…

candycorn

See, your stupid approach to debate falls apart the moment anyone asks you to back up your bullshit...All you can do is reply with a laughing emoji....Just like your hero CommieLa...

candycorn

See, your stupid approach to debate falls apart the moment anyone asks you to back up your bullshit...All you can do is reply with a laughing emoji....Just like your hero CommieLa...
Dude, you’re part of the stupid clown car act at the maga circus.

Prove me wrong.

Forum List

Back