Trump proves he is a weak leader

Status
Not open for further replies.
There wasn't? Now can you tell us why there was no government shutdown?

Because Trump was not the POTUS?

Yes, but it what it really was is because Hussein got 60 Senate votes.

Because they negotiated with republicans for those votes. It was a stand alone bill and not passed as a part of a funding bill, dope.

What is Trump offering the Dems to bail him out on his promise?

Really? So how many Republican votes in the Senate did Ears get for Commie Care?

Why are you asking me?

Because DumBama got all his votes from Democrats. It was pure party line.

Trump's own words...A shutdown falls on the President’s lack of leadership. He can’t even control his own party and get people together in a room. A shutdown means the president is weak."

This is the third shutdown in less than a year, all while the president's party controlled both sides of Congress.

Thank you Mr Trump for showing us what a weak leader is.

So where is he wrong? The Democrats are not "his own people."

Dems are the minority, retard.

And a simple majority in the Senate cannot pass a spending bill retard.

No shit. There was a bill approved by both houses that was ready to go. Trump refused to sign it.

And good for Trump, because there was no funding in that bill for the wall. That's the issue Trump is addressing.

Because that was the deal they had with Trump, dope.
Trump reneged.

Because they negotiated with republicans for those votes. It was a stand alone bill and not passed as a part of a funding bill, dope.

Really? So how many Republican votes in the Senate did Ears get for Commie Care?

you know, there was no spending bill due at the time that ObamaCare was voted on, so there was no opportunity for a shutdown.

you do know they can only happen when a spending bill runs out...right?

It is like you really do not even know what the topic of the thread is.

What a minute: you are telling me that Commie Care had no funding, not a near trillion in new debt????

So, you really do not know what we are talking about.

It does not matter if it had funding or not, a government shutdown can only occur when the spending bill expires, not when a bill with funding is being debated.

are you really this stupid or are you just pretending?

Trump's own words...A shutdown falls on the President’s lack of leadership. He can’t even control his own party and get people together in a room. A shutdown means the president is weak."

This is the third shutdown in less than a year, all while the president's party controlled both sides of Congress.

he talks way too much and creates so much of his own problems.

Our President has once again painted himself into a corner

The Senate will not give him 60 votes and in two weeks he will lose the House

How does he expect to win?

What passed in the House is done and over with. It can't be rescinded. It's all up to the Senate now.

Sure it can. The House can pass anything they want.

The funding for the wall was already passed. It's in the hands of the Senate now. The Democrats can't take over and say "we want that bill back to vote on it again!"

Huh?

That makes no sense.

I blame the RINOs for not getting their shit together. They could had funded this long ago, they didn’t and that is why they lost the House.

Republicans controlled Congress for two years and did nothing about the wall

Now, with two weeks left of Republican control, they need to hold Government hostage to get their wall

So why didn't DumBama pass single-payer when he had control? We keep hearing the minority Republicans stopped him.

Actually the Dems stopped him because he is as weak leader just like Trump

Ohhhhh, I see. So what you are saying is that a President doesn't always gets what he wants even if he has the simple majority?

Yep, that is what I am saying.

And Trump said that shutting down the government because you did not get what you want makes you a weak leader...and he is 100% correct

He is not wrong, he is 100% right...A shutdown means the president is weak..

I don't think so. Weak is giving Democrats what they want. It's what they are used to when the government shuts down.
I don't think so. Weak is giving Democrats what they want. It's what they are used to when the government shuts down.

LOL

Yet you expect the Dems to bail Trump out on his promise with nothing in return.

Dope.

The Dems are not asking for anything Dope. They don't want a wall period.

Dems want invaders.

Dems love MS-13.
Dems love illegal immigrants.
Dems are against white people.
Dems are against ICE.
Dems are for illegals taking American jobs.
Dems are for lower wages.

How is there a half-way point when this is what they are for?
Really?
Trump knows what they want. McConnell knows what they want.

Schumer had $ 25b on the table not too long ago.

Watch the Senate vote, dope. I guarantee at least a full third of Republicans will not vote for it.

Perhaps two or three of the RINO's will not vote for it. All the other Republicans will.

Great.

What is McConnell and Trump doing to secure those votes?

LOL

Yet you expect the Dems to bail Trump out on his promise with nothing in return.

Dope.

Dems want invaders.

Dems love MS-13.
Dems are against ICE.

Really?

Watch the Senate vote, dope. I guarantee at least a full third of Republicans will not vote for it.

Perhaps two or three of the RINO's will not vote for it. All the other Republicans will.

Great.

What can he do? And I don't know if they will vote against Trump. I think for a Republican, it would be political suicide.

Why are you asking me?

Great.
So, what then does that have at all to do with our current dilemma?

You brought it up, dope.

he talks way too much and creates so much of his own problems.

What passed in the House is done and over with. It can't be rescinded. It's all up to the Senate now.

The funding for the wall was already passed. It's in the hands of the Senate now. The Democrats can't take over and say "we want that bill back to vote on it again!"

Huh?

That makes no sense.

Why does it not make sense? I said that the Democrat House cannot do anything about a bill that was already passed by the previous House. It's no longer in their hands. It's off to the Senate now.

Why are you asking me?

Great.

You brought it up, dope.

Because it's much easier to get 60 Senate votes when your PARTY HAS 60 SENATE VOTES! Much more difficult to do when you only have a little over 50 votes. So that does not reflect bad leadership, it reflects partisanship.

Senate - Republican

Senate: not 60 votes.
You can't find 5 democrats to vote with you Mr tRump?

Agreed, he can't. So it's the Democrats in the Senate actually shutting down he government--not Trump.
But this is dOnald tRump, the gReat nEgotiator, author of the aRt of the dEal! Surely he can convince 5 democrats to vote with him, after all his cause is righteous and for the greater good right?

LOL

Dope.

Dems want invaders.

Dems love MS-13.
Dems are against ICE.

Really?

Great.

What can he do? And I don't know if they will vote against Trump. I think for a Republican, it would be political suicide.

Offer funding for a Dem program.

Why are you asking me?

Great.

You brought it up, dope.

Because it's much easier to get 60 Senate votes when your PARTY HAS 60 SENATE VOTES! Much more difficult to do when you only have a little over 50 votes. So that does not reflect bad leadership, it reflects partisanship.
Lol, it does indeed reflect bad leadership.

Huh?

That makes no sense.

Why does it not make sense? I said that the Democrat House cannot do anything about a bill that was already passed by the previous House. It's no longer in their hands. It's off to the Senate now.
Huh?

This should be resolved long before the Dems take over.

I blame the RINOs for not getting their shit together. They could had funded this long ago, they didn’t and that is why they lost the House.

Republicans controlled Congress for two years and did nothing about the wall

Now, with two weeks left of Republican control, they need to hold Government hostage to get their wall

So why didn't DumBama pass single-payer when he had control? We keep hearing the minority Republicans stopped him.

Actually the Dems stopped him because he is as weak leader just like Trump

Ohhhhh, I see. So what you are saying is that a President doesn't always gets what he wants even if he has the simple majority?

Yep, that is what I am saying.

And Trump said that shutting down the government because you did not get what you want makes you a weak leader...and he is 100% correct

Why is he a weak leader? You can't compromise with people that refuse to give into anything. Trump wanted 32 billion for a wall and the Democrats stopped him. He scaled that down to 5.8 billion and the Democrats are stopping him again. They made no counter offer for the wall.

In other words, no wall for any reason or exchange.

Dems want invaders.

Dems love MS-13.
Dems are against ICE.

Really?

Great.

Offer funding for a Dem program.

Like what? It's not about getting anything in exchange for the Democrats. It's no wall period no matter what is offered.

Why are you asking me?

Great.

You brought it up, dope.

No. It reflects directly on leadership. A strong leader, like Trump said, would hash it out. Trump is not a strong leader. Watch him fly off for the holidays with the govt shut down.

The shutdown is for one reason and one reason only.....the wall.
The democrats passed a Bill years ago to fund a wall. Now that
Trump is president, they are against it.
Trump isn't a weak leader, the politicians are playing a political game.
Which is further dividing this country, I'm really not certain that
our government will recover from this type governance going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back