Trump quotes Mussolini on Meet the Press

Actually there is an old klingon proverb that is very similar. I believe it goes something like thou shall not dine with thy enemy. Maybe Trump is a klingon? Wait...if he is a klingon then he can't be president because they would make him an illegal alien. Wait again...he could be a klingon from Kenya. Then he can be president.

Looks like Trump is quoting someone else "..."we need a final solution to the problem of Mexican Immigrants they carry disease and rape like US Fraternity boys at a Party"

The male Lions are good for nothing the female Lion hunts ...the lions sleeps ...aimbawe....Lions are like "Trust fund Babies"...

cats are nasty-----especially the females-----on has to wonder why it is the "bitch" that has the bad rep

TRUMP: It's fine to spread 'very good' Mussolini quotes

TRUMP: It's fine to spread 'very good' Mussolini quotes

So are you excited bout having a Fascist POTUS?

I don't know, Trump using Mussolini quotes still doesn't top his description of his followers with is "I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters, okay? It’s like incredible", quote. Now that was a classic. He insults his supporters, basically calling them sheep and they still goose-step in unison .
This is a perfect example of "Trump is right" about the mentality of his supporters.

Last edited:
liberal_sheep_troubles_by_conservatoons-d7qhw1s.jpg

obamaSnootySlider_xlarge.jpeg

Same-same.

Now wait a minute. The left are free to state a comparison of Trump to Mussolini and make remarks on where he stands on his policies, but attempt to place those same criticisms of Obama might deem you a racist. It's how liberals defend those issues where they can't seem to get their way.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back