Trump Rang In Birthday by Inflating Golf Club Value by $42 Million

How would Hillary replace them if she doesn't run?

Hillary Clinton might be drafted by the Democrat Convention delegates.

In actuality, if Sleepy Joe were to pass away, and the delegates were unable to successfully pull off a "weekend at bernies" type of scamola, Mrs. Clinton would be the obvious choice in 2024.

How would Hillary replace them if she doesn't run?
Easy.....use the 25th Amendment once she replaces Kamala Harris as VP.
All they have to do is accuse her of a crime and get rid of her.
The Dems want Michelle to be the new VP....but Hillary would rather cause her to commit suicide and take her spot.

Excerpt:

Trump National Golf Club in Westchester facing criminal investigation
Oct 20, 2021, 10:40pmUpdated on Oct 25, 2021
By: News 12 Staff

1:30
/
1:47

Former President Donald Trump could be facing more legal trouble.
Multiple reports say the Westchester County District Attorney's Office opened a criminal investigation into Trump's financial dealings at Trump National Golf Course in Briarcliff.
The Westchester DA's Office has apparently subpoenaed financial records from the former president's company. Apparently, the multimillion-dollar property isn't worth what it used to be, at least for tax purposes.
Westchester District Attorney Mimi Rocah is looking into whether that practice broke the law by misleading officials on how much the property is worth.
In July, the Trump Organization reached a settlement with the village of Briarcliff, its school district, the town of Ossining and Westchester County for an almost $900,000 tax refund going back six years.

Trump claimed the luxurious property was worth just $1.4 million. However, in federal disclosure forms, Trump claimed the property was worth $50 million.

The question to be answered is whether the deal is a break for the club or a break in the law, at a time when any investigation is seen through a partisan lens.

Trump argued for a low tax value of 7 million and claims its worth $42 million. Did it work that way for you?
Taxable value of a property is entirely different than what the entire business is worth.

Get bent, losers.

A death WISH is entirely different from the leftist wet teams sent out by the Clintons and i suspect others in the politicized FIB and CyA.

I definitely do believe it is a scam in how it was run. Ive no doubt the chinese and the american traitor Fauci and his allies created this virus. I believe it MAY have been accidentally released before it was 'ready'. I knew at week four we were being played.

Now the door is opened and can't be shut. "THEY" know just how willing you are to be governed harder. They know you will obey. These traitors will continue to work on plans to depopulate this planet...especially these unruly freedom loving caucasians.

There are far more details to this story.. IMO the fraud is deliberate. I'll post a second source.

NEWS
Usatodaynews December 15, 20210
Photo Illustration by Thomas Levinson/The Daily Beast/Getty

A small town north of New York City is now openly confirming it has received subpoenas for two separate investigations into the Trump National Golf Club Westchester, where the Trump family has aggressively fought to lower its tax bill—while claiming a vastly inflated value elsewhere.

Since 2016, the town has valued the golf club at roughly $15 million. And every year, the Trump family business has tried to knock down the value drastically. And yet, on White House financial disclosures, then-President Donald Trump declared the golf club was worth more than $50 million.

“At least one of them is false,” said John Moscow, a renowned former prosecutor who spent 33 years at the Manhattan District Attorney’s Office. “This is a relatively clean way to prove these people lie to evade taxes and push the tax burden on honest taxpayers.”

at The Daily Beast.

…read more

Source:: The Daily Beast
They are going to bust his ass with financial crimes.

I definitely do believe it is a scam in how it was run. Ive no doubt the chinese and the american traitor Fauci and his allies created this virus. I believe it MAY have been accidentally released before it was 'ready'. I knew at week four we were being played.

Now the door is opened and can't be shut. "THEY" know just how willing you are to be governed harder. They know you will obey. These traitors will continue to work on plans to depopulate this planet...especially these unruly freedom loving caucasians.
That's as far as it will ever go for you. "Believe!" "Fauci creating the virus?" :auiqs.jpg: You blow a lot of smoke, but you'll never make a fire.

A death WISH is entirely different from the leftist wet teams sent out by the Clintons and i suspect others in the politicized FIB and CyA.
"Death wish sent out by the Clintons?" So now you're a liar too?

Easy.....use the 25th Amendment once she replaces Kamala Harris as VP.
All they have to do is accuse her of a crime and get rid of her.
The Dems want Michelle to be the new VP....but Hillary would rather cause her to commit suicide and take her spot.
"Accuse her of a crime?" You mean make one up right? The Left doesn't play your game.

There are far more details to this story.. IMO the fraud is deliberate. I'll post a second source.

NEWS
Usatodaynews December 15, 20210
Photo Illustration by Thomas Levinson/The Daily Beast/Getty

A small town north of New York City is now openly confirming it has received subpoenas for two separate investigations into the Trump National Golf Club Westchester, where the Trump family has aggressively fought to lower its tax bill—while claiming a vastly inflated value elsewhere.

Since 2016, the town has valued the golf club at roughly $15 million. And every year, the Trump family business has tried to knock down the value drastically. And yet, on White House financial disclosures, then-President Donald Trump declared the golf club was worth more than $50 million.

“At least one of them is false,” said John Moscow, a renowned former prosecutor who spent 33 years at the Manhattan District Attorney’s Office. “This is a relatively clean way to prove these people lie to evade taxes and push the tax burden on honest taxpayers.”

at The Daily Beast.

…read more

Source:: The Daily Beast

TDS! We need Operation Warp Speed for a TDS Vaccine!

Forum List

Back