Trump removed from Colorado ballot

Well I believe Joe Biden is guilty of selling us out to the Chinese and other potentially enemy nations for cash, so he should not be allowed on the Florida ballot.

Then sue to keep him off.

Let us know how it goes for you.

The Colorado supreme court is 4 republicans vs 3 democrats as justices, the conservatives have the majority silly one....the Democratic appointed justices are in the minority...it took a Republican justice joining them.
So what? The R or the D isn’t the issue. It’s the lawlessness of the decision.

So what? The R or the D isn’t the issue. It’s the lawlessness of the decision.
Yet most on your side here have screamed at Democrats for the ruling. :auiqs.jpg:

political arguments, not legal ones.
Liability BackAgain -- What is/are your legal argument(s) against the ruling?

state it/them. Go ahead. Try and stay away from a political argument. State your legal one(s).

:scared1:

He was charged, there was a trial and he was a acquitted.

Biden DOJ has prosecuted over a thousand J6 defendants and hasn't charged a single one with insurrection.

Jack Smith has a gazillion counts against Trump, yet did not charge him insurrection.

Are you seeing a pattern here?
Some were charged with sedition, and they were convicted and are serving 15 plus years for their seditious conspiracy.

In the section of laws in US Code under treason, there is sedition, insurrection, aiding the enemy and a couple of others involving the military.

Sedition is greater than insurrectionists, with greater penalty under these treasonous US Code of laws with greater sentence penalty.

state it/them. Go ahead. Try and stay away from a political argument. State your legal one(s).
The dainty, I already did.

Honestly, I’m not responsible for your inability to comprehend anything.

"It's strong evidence," he added. "You don't see the dissents challenging those findings at all, and in fact, there's no basis to challenge the finds. When you go to the majority opinion and read the 30 or 40 pages on what happened on Jan. 6 and what Donald Trump did before and during Jan. 6, there's no dispute. We saw it on television, and we saw -- we know what happened. He engaged in an insurrection. He wanted this to happen, and not only that, he gave -- there's another provision that talks about giving aid and comfort to enemies of the Constitution. He did that, he was an enemy of the Constitution. If this decision gets overturned, it's not going to be on the basis of the factual findings."

pblshd.23.12.20 G.Conway

because he likely peddled his influence for cash to China

You would have to file a lawsuit in that state that Biden was engaged in subversive action against the Constitution and prove that he was an enemy of the Constitution while deeply engaged in it.

Trump was clearly an enemy of the Constitution on J6. He told us that he was.

nf.23.12.20 #711
to bvtcvt.23.12.20 #678

Last edited:
But its a federal election.

And SCOTUS has already ruled that it doesn't apply to presidents.

If you were any dumber...

Kalir says that could be interpreted to mean that elected officials, like the president, are by definition not counted as “officers.”

Kalir says that could be interpreted to mean that elected officials, like the president, are by definition not counted as “officers.”

“There is very strong support to the hypothesis that Donald Trump is not included in the list of persons on whom this will apply,” Kalir said.

But because Roberts didn’t explicitly state the clause could not be applied to a president, the question would likely have to be specifically addressed by the courts.

“There is no certified answer by the United States Supreme Court for this question,”
said Kalir.

I know when I can tell a clip is edited. I know when Iies are posted. I also know to think for myself, unlike certain other MAGA MAGGOTS like yourself.
/-----/ Anyone can tell if a clip is edited, moron. What you can't tell is if anything was omitted that changes the context.
It's a shame you can't find the unedited videos anywhere?
Now read the full context of Maxine Waters calls for violence and they and deny it.

Some were charged with sedition, and they were convicted and are serving 15 plus years for their seditious conspiracy.

In the section of laws in US Code under treason, there is sedition, insurrection, aiding the enemy and a couple of others involving the military.

Sedition is greater than insurrectionists, with greater penalty under these treasonous US Code of laws with greater sentence penalty.
Rightly or wrongly, some folks got convicted of attempted sedition. Therefore, Trump must necessarily be culpable for insurrection or treason?

Am I the only one seeing at least one hugely missing premise in that would-be syllogism?

Repeating your idiotic posts will not suffice.

Try again. Maybe get a nursemaid or an attendant to assist you.

Words matter.

There is a reason Biden's DOJ has prosecuted over a thousand J6 defendants and hasn't charged a single one with insurrection - They could not prove it.

There is a reason Jack Smith has a gazillion counts against Trump, yet did not charge him insurrection - He could not prove it.

The conceit of this State court is absurd.

The Colorado supreme court is 4 republicans vs 3 democrats as justices, the conservatives have the majority silly one....the Democratic appointed justices are in the minority...it took a Republican justice joining them.
Source? Your word is not good enough.

Does that mean it is no longer valid? That we just get to ignore it?
That means it is a relic of a different time and place. It was designed to prevent Confederates from regaining power.

snip

Section Three: 14th Amendment​

Section Three of the amendment, gave Congress the authority to bar public officials, who took an oath of allegiance to the U.S. Constitution, from holding office if they "engaged in insurrection or rebellion" against the Constitution. The intent was to prevent the president from allowing former leaders of the Confederacy to regain power within the U.S. government after securing a presidential pardon. It states that a two-thirds majority vote in Congress is required to allow public officials who had engaged in rebellion to regain the rights of American citizenship and hold government or military office.

Forum List

Back