Trump Removed from Maine Primary Ballot

What don’t you get about that being irrelevant? For the COSC to not have any jurisdiction over its own election system, it would have to be stated specifically in the US Constitution.
Nobody claimed they don't have jurisdiction over its own election system Simp.

What they don't have is enforcement authority if the 14th Amendment.

Update

Maine Secretary of State Gleefully Explains Why She Unilaterally Barred Trump From 2024 Ballot….and It’s Worse Than You Think (VIDEO)​

Bellows appeared on MSNBC where she gleefully explained how she concluded Trump is not qualified to be on the 2024 ballot.

“So, I was duty-bound to follow Maine law, to ensure the candidates – all the candidates who appear on the primary ballot are qualified for the office they seek,” Bellows said.

"I could not, unfortunately—or fortunately—wait for the Supreme Court to make a decision,” Bellows said. “I smile because we were number one for voter turnout per capita in 2022…”

CNN conceded Bellows, who isn’t a lawyer, made her decision to unilaterally bar Trump the ballot based on YouTube clips.

“She based her ruling on YouTube clips, news reports, things that would never pass the bar in normal court. She’s not a lawyer, by the way,” CNN senior legal analyst Elie Honig said.

On Thursday night, State Representative John Andrews (R-Paris) filed a request with the Maine Revisor’s Office for a Joint Order to impeach Secretary of State Shenna Bellows.
Shenna Bellows is a Soros flunkie.

Go cry to the grand juries who indicted him, fool.
what????..... you gender confused mess...............i'm talking about a guy in the artic who putin put there after he nearly poisoned him...the post was made for one person you stupid grooming ass hole

what????..... you gender confused mess...............i'm talking about a guy in the artic who putin put there after he nearly poisoned him...the post was made for one person you stupid grooming ass hole
Eat shit, jerkoff. Other poster's have commented on Trump. BTW::fu:

That is an outright lie.

The history of the 14th was aimed directly as Confederate officeholders.

The very first section of the 14th states that this amendment cannot be used to deprive any American citizen of due process.

Section 1.

No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.
Trump is scheduled for federal criminal trial over his insurrection 4 March.

The 14Th Amendment gives one, and only one, entity the power to enforce the 14th......Congress.

Not some hack Dimwinger SOS in Maine, and not some hack civil court judge in CO.
The Maine SOS has the right under their Constitution to bounce your fanboi Trump off the ballot because of his attempt to overturn the election where he had his ass handed back to him by Biden.

But keep gulping down the bullshit spoonfed to you by Dotard's lackeys such as Dandy Lindsey & his other Trump party asseating hacks.

Professional whiners, all of you.

LOLOLOL

You're cracking me up with your ignorance, Dumbfuck. As always.

Article I, Section. 8.

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes

That doesn't mention states. According to your stupidity, the Constitution bans states from collecting taxes.

rotfl-gif.288736

You stupid fucking retard, Article 1 establishes the organization and powers of the United States congress, it doesn't have a damn thing to do with the States.

We just have to make sure the Democrats don’t try to remove Trump from the ballot in Arizona, Georgia, and Pennsylvania. Trump is leading in all of those swing states, and these states have shown questionable methods by which they won the 2020 election.

Az, GA, and PA are probably in a panic, realizing their citizens prefer Trump, and will stop at nothing to rob them of their votes.

Forum List

Back