Trump Removed from Maine Primary Ballot

We just have to make sure the Democrats don’t try to remove Trump from the ballot in Arizona, Georgia, and Pennsylvania. Trump is leading in all of those swing states, and these states have shown questionable methods by which they won the 2020 election.

Az, GA, and PA are probably in a panic, realizing their citizens prefer Trump, and will stop at nothing to rob them of their votes.
Multiple audits in those states proved that Biden wiped the floor with Trump.

End of story.

Lol. You support turning America into a one party ruled banana republic.
Nope. If Nikki Haley or Ron DeSantis get the nomination I'll be voting Republican.
You support winning elections by any means necessary short of allowing the voters to choose.
Nope. I support dangerous Insurrectionists from being allowed on the ballot. Plenty of other choices to vote for.
Maybe you’ll get your dream of a politburo governing the country.
I support a great deal of the so-called Trump Agenda.

I just refuse to support
HIM.

Nope. If Nikki Haley or Ron DeSantis get the nomination I'll be voting Republican.

Nope. I support dangerous Insurrectionists from being allowed on the ballot. Plenty of other choices to vote for.

I support a great deal of the so-called Trump Agenda.

I just refuse to support
HIM.
MAGA is NOT a man!
Wake up, shit-bird!

:rolleyes:

She never said that. Not only do you cherry pick, but you also lie about what was said so you can completely misconstrue the meaning of what she stated in her findings. But that's just how the Neo-GOP hivemind works.

"I am not bound by either the federal or Maine rules of evidence because this is an APA proceeding. However, the four factors outlined above provide a useful framework for assessing the trustworthiness of the January 6 Report. The first three factors plainly counsel in favor of admissibility. Mr. Trump's objections focus primarily on the fourth factor, namely the motivation of the authors. But all Congressional reports are to some degree political, and many of the facts contained in the Report are corroborated by other documentary and video evidence in the record. 1 accordingly see no reason to exclude the January 6 Report in its entirety under § MRS. §9057(2). That said, Mr. Trump's concerns are valid insofar as the Report reflects a curated view of the evidence and contains characterizations of that evidence. These limitations influence the weight that I assign to the Report."

That's not the only place where the bitch said rules of evidence don't apply or there was a relaxed standard of evidence. It won't matter in the end, SCOTUS will bitch slap her in the end.

Forum List

Back