Trump Removed from Maine Primary Ballot

How did Trump get Due process in Maine. Or CO for that matter.

Due process is still in progress. In CO there was a hearing that Trump had his lawyers at. The judge made a ruling, Trump appealed it to the COSC, they ruled and now it is being appealed higher. That is the very fucking definition of due process.

In Maine the SOS received challenges to Trump being on the ballot by citizens of the state. The SOS then reviewed all the information and made a ruling, as is the job of the SOS. That ruling is now being appealed. Once again, the very fucking definition of due process.

They took away his rights. Come on konradv, stop being silly.

Is it then your contention that anyone that wants to be on a ballot in Maine should be allowed to be on it?

Can I go down tomorrow and get my name added to their presidential ballot?

Trump isn’t a citizen of Maine. What standing does he have to challenge their laws? Sounds like he wants to be dictator for more than a day.
Then why is Maine going after him, Simp? Any time they do that he has the right to defend himself.

You fascist fucks are unbelievable.

who the hell are you.............there is a reason i never responded to you all these yrs...your severe mental retardation......you have to really suck if i don't know who the fuck you are
You're just another one of Trimp's lackeys.

Helping him to pay his legal bills, no doubt.

Another sucker born every minute.

Is it then your contention that anyone that wants to be on a ballot in Maine should be allowed to be on it?

Can I go down tomorrow and get my name added to their presidential ballot?
If you meet the criteria, as Trump has.

Due process is still in progress. In CO there was a hearing that Trump had his lawyers at. The judge made a ruling, Trump appealed it to the COSC, they ruled and now it is being appealed higher. That is the very fucking definition of due process.

In Maine the SOS received challenges to Trump being on the ballot by citizens of the state. The SOS then reviewed all the information and made a ruling, as is the job of the SOS. That ruling is now being appealed. Once again, the very fucking definition of due process.
Wow ... just wow.

Right.. it can't just be the reason people are giving, which is the same every time... gotta be a conspiracy against the orange god...

Cultism on parade!
Gotta be scared shitless of a different view to pull some shit like that. Or just a Nazi. :dunno:

The 14Th Amendment gives one, and only one, entity the power to enforce the 14th......Congress.

Not some hack Dimwinger SOS in Maine, and not some hack civil court judge in CO.
Awwwww! The widdle biddee Maine SOS has the power to hand Trump's ass back to him, so the whining is epic.

Think you'll get over the hurt? :dance:

Who says he didn’t? Due process can vary from state to state and is very different in civil vs criminal actions. This isn’t a criminal action and, therefore, doesn’t require the same procedures.
Bullshit. Insurrection is a federal criminal statute.

The pretzels you Nazis have to twist yourselves into is pathetic.

Forum List

Back