Trump Removed from Maine Primary Ballot

Unresponsive. You get the system bass ackwards. It does NOT say the states are excluded from legislating on the matter.
Anyone else listed?

Section 5​

The Congress shall have the power to enforce, by appropriate legislation, the provisions of this article.

Using your logic, Putin could remove candidates because it doesn’t specifically exclude him. What a moron. :auiqs.jpg:

This is all you need to know. Bellows is a Democrat, the former head of the Maine chapter of the American Civil Liberties Union, and has a long trail of criticism of Trump on social media.

No, that's the stupid shit you made up to soothe yourself. You're looking for the bright side of the orange pile of shit being an insurrectionist criminal.

Sorry. There isn't one.
No, you stupid fuck; That's exactly how it is. Only motherfuckers that are scared shitless of someone that would challenge their ideas would have to stifle opposition like that, you fucking shitbird turd.

Wow ... just wow.

I know right. Maybe one day you morons will learn what due process actually means.

It is funny as shit that you brain dead morons think that Trump did not get due process in CO when he had his damn lawyers there and they are the ones that filed the appeal.

Can I ask an honest question, how does one get to be an adult (assuming you are) and be so fucking ignorant of the most basic of terms?

I know right. Maybe one day you morons will learn what due process actually means.

It is funny as shit that you brain dead morons think that Trump did not get due process in CO when he had his damn lawyers there and they are the ones that filed the appeal.

Can I ask an honest question, how does one get to be an adult (assuming you are) and be so fucking ignorant of the most basic of terms?
How does one get to be such an unAmerican shitbag such as yourself?

Seriously, 95% of the people I grew up with could never be as much of an unAmerican shitlord as you are.

Even with like..trying their damndest.

If other states follow the same strategy in bouncing Dotard off the ballot using the 14th you can stick a fork in him, he's done.

Now piss & moan, Trumptards.
GCjrthRWQAAEPx5.jpg

This is all you need to know. Bellows is a Democrat, the former head of the Maine chapter of the American Civil Liberties Union, and has a long trail of criticism of Trump on social media.

AND a flaming whack job liberal progressive.

Stupid brainless leftard, you're accusing Trump of being a CRIMINAL.

Insurrection is a CRIME

You set a CRIMINAL standard, you did that yourselves.

THEREFORE, the criminal provisions of the Constitution apply.

What part of this do you not understand, shit for brains?

Update!

Jonathan Turley
@JonathanTurley

To their credit, three of Maine’s congressional delegation–Sens. Angus King (I) and Susan Collins (R), and Rep. Jared Golden (D)–have now condemned the actions of Secretary of State Shenna Bellows. Only Rep. Chellie Pingree (D) has supported this anti-democratic action…

Cont reading…

Forum List

Back